Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8248 times)
CoronaCoinOfficial1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:07:03 AM

Have you guys seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJxs5ySrhtY

It’s pretty sweet. It’s a demo of the temtum sms in action.

The video shows an SMS message being sent into the network - the transaction is displayed and showed on the iOS app, showing it has been received and processed by the network, before finally confirming on the block explorer

This is amazing, I never seen anything like this before. I bet this could be a very big deal in the near future. It's awesome mate, kudos to Temtum!
Awesome right? I have also used that feature of them. All you need is to do is connect your mobile number to your mobile app. Once done, every transaction can be also done via the phone number
Sounds great. I might as well try it out also. Are there other projects who is using the same technology or has the same feature because they are using the Temtum Network?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sophomore2020

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:12:39 AM

Very on point right there sir. What do you think Temtum could still improve in this current state of time where first they have the SMS Payment System?
I bet you have heard about their lightweight proof of stake system? They are running nodes on several hardwares like cars and drones. That way, they keep their network secure, and accessible to anyone at the same time. It's eco-friendly coz they didn't consume much power like ASIC's does. If you have a car, you can also integrate it with Temtum to earn some stake and to support as well.
maticmoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:15:19 AM

Have you guys seen this?

The video shows an SMS message being sent into the network - the transaction is displayed and showed on the iOS app, showing it has been received and processed by the network, before finally confirming on the block explorer

This is amazing, I never seen anything like this before. I bet this could be a very big deal in the near future. It's awesome mate, kudos to Temtum!
Awesome right? I have also used that feature of them. All you need is to do is connect your mobile number to your mobile app. Once done, every transaction can be also done via the phone number
Sounds great. I might as well try it out also. Are there other projects who is using the same technology or has the same feature because they are using the Temtum Network?
Most of the crypto gateways right now is using an application to enable SMS payments, but the thing here is there is still an internal authority to manage that, so far the only project I know that connects with the blockchain directly is Temtum
maticmoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:21:47 AM

Very on point right there sir. What do you think Temtum could still improve in this current state of time where first they have the SMS Payment System?
I bet you have heard about their lightweight proof of stake system? They are running nodes on several hardwares like cars and drones. That way, they keep their network secure, and accessible to anyone at the same time. It's eco-friendly coz they didn't consume much power like ASIC's does. If you have a car, you can also integrate it with Temtum to earn some stake and to support as well.

That is also a thing I adore about them, it's a unique idea to put and reserve energy by integrating into gadgets or automobiles we usually use daily. It's a clever idea and I think that is what sets Temtum apart from the competition.
CoronaCoinOfficial1

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:23:53 AM

Have you guys seen this?

Most of the crypto gateways right now is using an application to enable SMS payments, but the thing here is there is still an internal authority to manage that, so far the only project I know that connects with the blockchain directly is Temtum
I see. I think coinbase also has this but transactions didn't have blockchain hash but it has receipt or code of transaction but not visible outside the app. Now I see how things differ and how Temtum is doing things. Closely looking into this project
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:18:31 AM

I am aware of that. I see, I will try to dig more of Temtum, maybe there are things I overlook or not put enough attention to. This project is a watchlist for me now.
sophomore2020

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:21:14 AM

That is also a thing I adore about them, it's a unique idea to put and reserve energy by integrating into gadgets or automobiles we usually use daily. It's a clever idea and I think that is what sets Temtum apart from the competition.

Amazing right? We all know that there is not much window of opportunity for those who prioritize security coz we all know blockchain is secure but this feature about Temtum is an innovation
sophomore2020

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:33:11 AM

I am aware of that. I see, I will try to dig more of Temtum, maybe there are things I overlook or not put enough attention to. This project is a watchlist for me now.
I'm telling you to read more about their whitepaper and just watch what they are up to these upcoming months. They are not yet listed in CMC and have few exchanges. Better check and research before it takes off.
Expert3

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:35:35 AM

I'm telling you to read more about their whitepaper and just watch what they are up to these upcoming months. They are not yet listed in CMC and have few exchanges. Better check and research before it takes off.
Oh, they are not yet listed on CMC despite their age in the crypto sphere, why is that? I mean did they fail?
sophomore2020

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:48:37 AM

Oh, they are not yet listed on CMC despite their age in the crypto sphere, why is that? I mean did they fail?
They launched March Last year which is a bear market, they we're pretty solid @0.35$ and I think it's a good buy now. What I have in mind is that they are preserving their funds since all of the projects who continue to develop without the right amount of funding closed and I adore their strategy. You better check their telegram channel to ask about those matter and they could answer you directly.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:33:11 AM

CMC has a different set of criteria for listing a project on their website.
I think the project must be listed on 3 different exchanges with a daily trading volume of over $50k (I could be wrong) to get listed on CMC
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 01:25:33 PM

They launched March Last year which is a bear market, they we're pretty solid @0.35$ and I think it's a good buy now. What I have in mind is that they are preserving their funds since all of the projects who continue to develop without the right amount of funding closed and I adore their strategy. You better check their telegram channel to ask about those matter and they could answer you directly.
Can you share their telegram links because after I click https://t.me/temtum_official "not found" do they replace with new telegrams? but I'm also not sure if the funds are really saved by the team for future development unless they can indeed be transparent

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
TemTum

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 04:40:53 PM

Can you share their telegram links because after I click https://t.me/temtum_official "not found" do they replace with new telegrams? but I'm also not sure if the funds are really saved by the team for future development unless they can indeed be transparent

https://t.me/Temtumofficial
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:27:22 PM

https://t.me/Temtumofficial

Hello TemTum Team, i'm a participate at the Bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5145457.0

I choose the lockup for 6 months but after more then 8 month i don't receive any Coins on my TemTum Wallet, you can explain or the TemTum project is discontinued?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 03:31:07 PM

I see that no one is answering the questions of the Bounty Hunters. I also participated in the Bounty Company and chose 12 months to freeze my tokens. Already the designated time has passed and I have not received my coins on the wallet. Can someone explain what is happening, since Everyone is talking about the good development of the project, but they have forgotten about their promises.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:58:06 AM

I see that no one is answering the questions of the Bounty Hunters. I also participated in the Bounty Company and chose 12 months to freeze my tokens. Already the designated time has passed and I have not received my coins on the wallet. Can someone explain what is happening, since Everyone is talking about the good development of the project, but they have forgotten about their promises.

12 months haven't passed though - the first distribution was in october 2019 .... and its not october 2020 yet retard
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:57:47 AM

12 months haven't passed though - the first distribution was in october 2019 .... and its not october 2020 yet retard

I don't believe of any distribution in the future i have choose the 6 month lock and at time no distribution. So, no news, no answer,... i think TemTum are dead and no one become the Coins. Sorry for the Bounty time, but so it is.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
West-wot

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:55:07 AM

I don't believe of any distribution in the future i have choose the 6 month lock and at time no distribution. So, no news, no answer,... i think TemTum are dead and no one become the Coins. Sorry for the Bounty time, but so it is.

I know I and many others got paid - I don’t think it’s dead as they doing projects in Anguilla and Zimbabwe

Maybe you should keep up with the project rather than being a bottom feeder like most bounty hunters are
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:46:09 AM

Did they make any comment on when coinmarketcap will update the circulating supply and market cap of the project on their website? It's been so long that CMC listed but still no update to the page.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE