Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 01:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Reddit Services ★ Front Page Guaranteed, Upvotes & Do follow backlink!  (Read 72 times)
Ness97 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:14:14 AM

Reddit, basically of the most popular sites on the Internet (as of February 2018, Reddit had 542 million monthly visitors, ranking as the #4 most visited website in U.S. and #6 in the world).
57.4% of its user base coming from the United States, followed by the United Kingdom at 7.5% and Canada at 6.3%.

Full concentration, hard work, dedication and passion involved in my offers!

- FRONTPAGE GUARANTEED - 40$

I will put your reddit link at the front page (rank 25th or more) of your desired subreddit.
On smaller subreddits (less than 30K subscribers) I’m guaranteeing you that your link will stick to the front page around 12 hours+!

(exceptions: r/news, r/all, r/politics)
I can post your link from one of my active HQ reddit account for $5

- REDDIT UPVOTES:

20 UPVOTES: 5$
40 UPVOTES: 10$
I can also add extra comments
I can post your link from one of my active HQ reddit account for $5

I will always start your order immediately after you purchased my service to make the best use of it so I'd recommend you to message me on skype before posting the link so it’ll have more impact if I start immediately!

Upvotes are done MANUALLY (no bot), drip-feed, HQ non droppable upvotes from different aged accounts to prevent your link to be removed! (6 months to 3 years old)

- REDDIT DO-FOLLOW BACKLINK - 10$

You send me your link and I manage to flip it as do follow on Reddit, simple as that!
Thanks to this service, you’ll receive a Permanent DA99 do follow Backlink, a few of these links can skyrocket one of your pages depending on the competition of the keyword.
I can post your link from one of my active HQ reddit account for $ via Paypal / ETH or BTC[/b]
You can contact me on Skype : live:tomprocontact (netalgo122)​
_______________________________________________________________________________ __

Reminder: I’m always available to help my customers (inquiries, subreddit selection, content, title, best time to post, etc…) shoot me a message on Skype!

By ordering, you acknowledge that once your order has been processed, there will be no refunds. However I’m willing to give a link replacement for the Do follow service!

If your link is instantly removed after the submission (caught in the spam filter for example), I will post it somewhere else or I will refund you!

Be careful, Reddit can bring a huge amount of traffic to your website (usually called the Reddit hug of death) I won’t be responsible if your website gets overwhelmed, leading to the deleting of your Reddit link!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: