Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ LUGDUNEX ✅ Cheap Cryptocurrency Exchange and ERC20 token ⚡️ Free listing!  (Read 295 times)
Lugdunex (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 02:21:11 AM by Lugdunex

https://i.imgur.com/KQcKeWs.png

https://i.imgur.com/dW3Igx6.png https://i.imgur.com/GX6PJHQ.png https://i.imgur.com/ZNKnsWN.png https://i.imgur.com/dl6KdqI.png https://i.imgur.com/b9PPvOj.png https://i.imgur.com/196iBH4.png https://i.imgur.com/HOiuVDu.png

Website - Explorer - GitHub - Facebook - Twitter - Telegram - Instagram

INTRODUCTION

Lugdunex is a cryptocurrency exchange.
Lugdunex Coin (LEX) is the internal ERC20 token of the exchange.

Lugdunex is still in beta test, we will do our best to improve it every day. If you encounter UX and UI issues, please report them. Thanks.
Bu the way, because our username is newbie rank and the images does not show on the topic yet, we used to put a lot of text in the thread, but we will replace it by images soon.

CHANGELOG

November 2019: Security features have been added, major issues have been corrected. The next coin will be listed for free, check our Twitter: https://twitter.com/lugdunex

LUGDUNEX: A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

Lugdunex aims to offer, in the short term, a big choice of tradeable cryptocurrencies on the exchange.
Because anonymity is our priority, we do not support KYC, and there is no withdrawal limits.
Regarding to the trading fees, they are lower than on the other exchanges.
We have integrated a live chat, on which you can support and talk about your favorite coin.
We also brought a lot of liquidity on the exchange, for each cryptocurrency.

LISTED COINS/TOKENS

• BTC market: USDT, BAT, DASH, DOGE, EOS, ETH, LEX, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX
                                                       • ETH market: BAT, DASH, DOGE, EOS, LEX, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX
                                                       • USDT market: on maintenance
                                                       • LEX market: DASH, DOGE, EOS, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX

WITHDRAWAL FEES

BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, DASH, USDT = 0.01% the first year, then 1%
DOGE, BAT, ONT, TRX, XIN = 1%
LEX = 0%
More cryptocurrencies to come on the next week.

TRADING FEES

SELL = 0.02%
BUY = 0.04%
LEX = 0% (B/S)

LIST YOUR TOKEN

If you are interested to list your ERC20 token on Lugdunex Exchange, please write us (on the topic, via Twitter or by email).
Only ERC20 token accepted for the moment. Stellar/NXT/NEO/Omni tokens cannot be implemented, but we are working on that.
Listing fee: 1 ETH lifetime.

LIST YOUR COIN

If you are interested to list your coin on Lugdunex Exchange, please write us (on the topic, via Twitter or by email).
Listing fee: 1 ETH lifetime.

LISTING RULES

• Unlimited supply for tokens is FORBIDDEN (fixed supply only, please provide explorer link).
                              • We only accept tokens with bitcointalk topic.
                              • Request can be declined if we don’t like your token (please do not send the listing fees before acceptation).
                              • Very low volume tokens 1 year after listing (<0.01 ETH average/day) may be delisted.

LUGDUNEX: A ERC20 TOKEN (LEX)

Lugdunex Coin (LEX) is a Ethereum blockchain-based asset (ERC20 compliant).
LEX aims to be a bridge between the customer and Lugdunex exchange, especially during the coin/token listing process:
you have the choice to pay the listing fees either in ETH or LEX, but it is cheaper with LEX.
On the exchange, we added a specific LEX market, in which you can trade it against several big cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE...
On the other hand, the other main feature of LEX is that its total supply = circulating supply.
There is no LEX reserved for team or further uses. All the tokens will be sold.

TECHNICAL INFOS

Token name: Lugdunex
Token ticker: LEX
Decimals: 18
Contract: 0xf4b2a1c17a8a47ba089ebd5ff2dc64e01f44b7bf
Email: contact@lugdunex.com
Total supply: 158,334,000 LEX
Circulating supply: 157,334,000 LEX  (99.4%)
Bounties: 1,000,000 LEX  (0.6%)
Non-mintable, non-reissuable
Issuance date: April 29th 2019
Wallet: Just use MyEtherWallet or any other Ethereum wallet to store LEX coins.

LEX TOKEN LOGO

https://i.imgur.com/7kjEHs6.png

INITIAL OFFERING / PRICE

LEX coin is launched at a price of $0.01.
All the coins are initially available on Lugdunex exchange until they will all be sold.

AVAILABILITY ON EXCHANGES

LEX coin is available on:
Lugdunex
EtherDelta
TokenJar
Other Exchanges (?)

AIRDROP

We are going to organize an airdrop of 50k LEX coins (total value = $5000).
Each subscriber will receive 500 LEX coins (value = $50).
The first 100 subscribers only will receive LEX coins.
LEX coin airdrop will be help entirely on Twitter.
LEX coin airdrop date will be announced on Twitter soon.

SIGNATURES / BOUNTIES / WORK

We are going to reward our most faithful users with some stakes.
Actually, there is only 2 bounty campaigns opened:
We need a good signature designer, being able to design nice signatures from Newbie rank to Legendary member (1000 LEX reward = $100)
We are going to reward 100 LEX ($10) for every 20 tweets or retweets published about Lugdunex activites on Twitter (@Lugdunex)
(Please make a concise list of your Tweets, and send it by MP with your ETH wallet address).
More bounties to come, we will open a dedicated thread soon for the campaigns.
Each work will be rewarded in LEX coins (no ETH or BTC).

ROI (FOR HOLDERS)

We purpose LEX coin at 0.01$.
Due to upcoming listing on other exchanges and increasing amount of users on our platform, LEX coin will be more demanded.
So when there will be no more LEX coins for sale at $0.01 each, people will be free to sell them higher, or hold them until they reach a good value for them.

Also, there is a high probability that we will have to buyback some LEX coins for further uses.

Finally, we provide a sufficient liquidity on Lugdunex exchange to ensure that it is easy to trade LEX it you don't want to hold them anymore. So LEX will be back-scaled and will not drop to zero.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pibou

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:01:27 PM

For images

Website - Explorer - GitHub - Facebook - Twitter - Telegram - Instagram

INTRODUCTION

Lugdunex is a cryptocurrency exchange.
Lugdunex Coin (LEX) is the internal ERC20 token of the exchange.

Lugdunex is still in beta test, we will do our best to improve it every day. If you encounter UX and UI issues, please report them. Thanks.
Bu the way, because our username is newbie rank and the images does not show on the topic yet, we used to put a lot of text in the thread, but we will replace it by images soon.

CHANGELOG

Changes will be listed there periodically.

A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

Lugdunex aims to offer, in the short term, a big choice of tradeable cryptocurrencies on the exchange.
Because anonymity is our priority, we do not support KYC, and there is no withdrawal limits.
We have integrated a live chat, on which you can support and talk about your favorite coin.
We also used to bring a lot of liquidity on the exchange, on each cryptocurrency.

LISTED COINS/TOKENS

• BTC market: BAT, DASH, DOGE, ENGT, EOS, ETH, LEX, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX
                                                                 • ETH market: BAT, DASH, DOGE, ENGT, EOS, LEX, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX
                                                                 • USDT market: BAT, BTC, DOGE, ETH, LEX, LTC, OMG
                                                                 • LEX market: DASH, DOGE, EOS, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX

WITHDRAWAL FEES

BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, DASH, USDT = 0.01% the first year, then 1%
DOGE, BAT, ONT, TRX, XIN, ENGT = 1%
LEX = 0%
More cryptocurrencies to come on the next week.

TRADING FEES

SELL = 0.05%
BUY = 0.1%
LEX = 0% (B/S)

LIST YOUR TOKEN

If you are interested to list your ERC20 token on Lugdunex Exchange, please follow this link.
Only ERC20 token. Stellar/NXT/NEO/Omni tokens are not yet accepted (but it will change soon).
If your coin has been accepted, we will send you the payment method of listing fees. Once complete, we will list your coin within 1 week (generally 1-3 days).

LIST YOUR COIN

If you are interested to list your coin on Lugdunex Exchange, please follow this link.
If your coin has been accepted, we will send you the payment method of listing fees. Once complete, we will list your coin within 1 week (generally 3-5 days).

LISTING FEES

• Starter - 2 ETH or 2300 LEX (= 1.5 ETH) - Coin pair with LEX only.
                              • Paid - 5 ETH or 6100 LEX (= 4 ETH) - Coin pair with ETH and LEX + Tweet
                              • Premium - 10 ETH or 13700 LEX (= 9 ETH) - Coin pair with BTC, ETH and LEX+ Tweet + 1 week highlight on our homepage
                              • Platinum - 15 ETH or 19700 LEX (= 13 ETH) - Coin pair with BTC, ETH, USDT, and LEX + Tweet + 1 month highlight on our homepage

LISTING RULES

• Unlimited supply for tokens are FORBIDDEN (fixed supply only, please provide explorer link).
                              • We only accept tokens with bitcointalk topic.
                              • Tokens with text only topics are not accepted (we need good topic design with graphics).
                              • Request can be declined if we don’t like your token (please do not send the listing fees before acceptation).
                              • Low volume tokens 1 year after listing (<0.1 ETH average/day) may be delisted.

A ERC20 TOKEN (LEX)

Lugdunex Coin (LEX) is a Ethereum blockchain-based asset (ERC20 compliant).
LEX aims to be a bridge between the customer and Lugdunex exchange, especially during the coin/token listing process:
you have the choice to pay the listing fees either in ETH or LEX, but it is cheaper with LEX.
On the exchange, we added a specific LEX market, in which you can trade it against several big cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE...
On the other hand, the other main feature of LEX is that its total supply = circulating supply.
There is no LEX reserved for team or further uses. All the tokens will be sold.

TECHNICAL INFOS

Token name: Lugdunex
Token ticker: LEX
Decimals: 18
Contract: 0xf4b2a1c17a8a47ba089ebd5ff2dc64e01f44b7bf
Email: contact@lugdunex.com
Total supply: 158,334,000 LEX
Circulating supply: 157,334,000 LEX  (99.4%)
Bounties: 1,000,000 LEX  (0.6%)
Non-mintable, non-reissuable
Issuance date: April 29th 2019
Wallet: Just use MyEtherWallet or any other Ethereum wallet to store LEX coins.

LEX TOKEN LOGO

INITIAL OFFERING / PRICE

LEX coin is launched at a price of $0.10.
There is no presale.
All the coins are initially available to the takers on exchanges at the same price ($0.1), until all the tokens will be sold.
The distribution is as follow: 120 millions LEX (75%) are for sale on Lugdunex (BTC/LEX, ETH/LEX and USDT/LEX).
37,334,000 LEX (24.4%) are for sale on other exchanges, actually only on EtherDelta and TokenJar (maybe more in the future).
The remaining 1,000,000 LEX (0.6%) will be used for bounties like signature/twitter/facebook campaign.

AVAILABILITY ON EXCHANGES

LEX coin is available on:
Lugdunex (on BTC, ETH, USDT markets, and soon with DASH, DOGE, EOS, LTC, OMG, ONT, TRX coin pairs)
EtherDelta (ETH)
TokenJar (WETH)
Other Exchanges (?)

AIRDROP

We are going to organize an airdrop of 50k LEX coins (total value = $5000).
Each subscriber will receive 500 LEX coins (value = $50).
The first 100 subscribers only will receive LEX coins.
LEX coin airdrop will be help entirely on Twitter.
LEX coin airdrop date will be announced on Twitter soon.

SIGNATURES / BOUNTIES / WORK

We are going to reward our most faithful users with some stakes.
Actually, there is only 2 bounty campaigns opened:
We need a good signature designer, being able to design nice signatures from Newbie rank to Legendary member (1000 LEX reward = $100)
We are going to reward 100 LEX ($10) for every 20 tweets or retweets published about Lugdunex activites on Twitter (@Lugdunex)
(Please make a concise list of your Tweets, and send it by MP with your ETH wallet address).
More bounties to come, we will open a dedicated thread soon for the campaigns.
Each work will be rewarded in LEX coins (no ETH or BTC).

ROI (FOR HOLDERS)

We did not create LEX coin to scam our customers.
We purpose 99.4% of all LEX coins on the exchanges at a price of $0.10 each (all being available to buy on the exchanges), the remaining 0.6% being given as bounties.
We do not own any team shares or any other shares, in order to avoid pump and dump from us.

On the other hand, once all the tokens will be sold, the price will grow because the first customers used to buy LEX at the same price ($0.10).
So when there will be no more LEX coins for sale at $0.10 each, people will be free to sell them higher, or hold them until they reach a good value for them.

Also, there is a high probability that we will have to buyback LEX coins for further uses.
The buyback is a process by which we will by LEX coins on the markets, with the funds invested by the investors.

Finally, we provide a sufficient liquidity on Lugdunex exchange to ensure that it is easy to trade LEX it you don't want to hold them anymore.

Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:42:40 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 09:13:11 PM by Lugdunex

Empty for later uses.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:19:32 PM

If I am not wrong - it will be exchange like ForkDelta or EtherDelta? What benefits of this exchange and how it will be presented to masses? Sincerely
Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:31:15 PM

If I am not wrong - it will be exchange like ForkDelta or EtherDelta? What benefits of this exchange and how it will be presented to masses? Sincerely

Hello,

ForkDelta and EtherDelta only accept ERC20 tokens.
Lugdunex accept ERC20 tokens and coins.

The main benefits of this exchange are written in the beginning of this thread:
Quote from: Lugdunex
We also used to bring a lot of liquidity on the exchange, on each cryptocurrency.

And regarding to the introduction to masses, we first release the exchange to the crypto community, then we will expand it through several advertising means.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:53:15 PM

What is the minimum payout and fees? Where can I read this? On the website, I find nothing

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:57:58 PM

What is the minimum payout? Where can I read this? On the website, I find nothing

We are working on that. Before we decide it, there is no minimum payout.
Bitum

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:00:53 PM

What is the minimum payout? Where can I read this? On the website, I find nothing

What does this mean? I can also 1 sat. pay out or I can not pay at the moment?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
sarantani11

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:05:37 AM

Follow in REAL TIME every new post published on this category
on Telegram Channel

Watch a preview :
https://telegra.ph/BitcoinTalk-BOT-RealTime-04-23

For more info contact @CryptoH24Admin  https://t.me/CryptoH24Admin
Bitum

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:02:03 PM

Why do not you answer, I repeat my question, can I currently withdraw from the exchange?

Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 12:20:34 AM

Why do not you answer, I repeat my question, can I currently withdraw from the exchange?

Sorry, 1st May used to be a off day in France.
There is no minimum withdraw amount. It is possible to withdraw even 1 sat if you want.
Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:36:20 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 09:51:45 AM by Lugdunex

MAY OFFER

We offer a ERC20 token listing for 1 ETH only. We provide liquidity, ETH and LEX pairing.
Please follow this form.
Bitum

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:39:20 PM

Sorry, 1st May used to be a off day in France.
There is no minimum withdraw amount. It is possible to withdraw even 1 sat if you want.

That's not true, I have almost 0.01BTC on my account and I can not pay that off. Where is the problem? Can you possibly help me? You're a developer?

Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 04:00:23 PM

Yes I am the dev.
There were a big problem in the system regarding to the 1 LTC offer (maybe you got it at the beginning), the fact is that it was impossible to withdraw it (just this specific offer), so we disabled it, sorry for the convenience.
However, any deposit/withdraw work, for any amount.
Bitum

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:45:27 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 07:26:43 PM by Bitum

I suspect the same thing happens with airdrops token and bounty) people will not be able to pay off sold tokens) This is not a good start for your exchange. I am away from your platform. You have to think of better promotion than give free token and then say, "sorry, we've disabled that"

Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:18:47 PM

Yes I am the dev.
There were a big problem in the system regarding to the 1 LTC offer (maybe you got it at the beginning), the fact is that it was impossible to withdraw it (just this specific offer), so we disabled it, sorry for the convenience.
However, any deposit/withdraw work, for any amount.

I suspect the same thing happens with airdrops token and bounty) people will not be able to pay off sold tokens) This is not a good start for your exchange. I am away from your platform. You have to think of better promotion than give free token and then say, "sorry, we've disabled that"

It's easy to spit on people projects.
The bounty and airdrop are real. You did not try, so you cannot talk about it, sorry.
I know that it is not a good start, but we try to do our best despite of these kind of errors.
Bitum

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:55:59 PM

Also, first of all - I do not spit, I just shared experience, so your people know about it
Second - these are your words: "I opened this thread, and today you ask what are you doing in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike" I told you this is not good that you do, you have to take responsibility, if you have promised something, for me it's scam, what you do doing

Lugdunex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 10:33:12 AM

We are back after a big maintenance period.
Check out the lastest news on our Twitter, we are offering a listing for free on our platform: https://twitter.com/lugdunex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: