Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Anyone Else Made Some Extra Crypto With A Side Hustle?  (Read 100 times)
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:43:52 PM

Do any of you guys know of some good side jobs that allow you to make some extra crypto? It used to be bounty campaigns, but those are a waste of time now. Right now, I'm using Tipestry to try and make some extra money by giving some insider information to the community about ICO, IEO, and financial intuition (https://tipestry.com/). However, I'm looking to expand my crypto revenue sources. Do any of you guys have any suggestions that aren't Tipestry or bounty campaigns?
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:49:33 PM

Do any of you guys know of some good side jobs that allow you to make some extra crypto? It used to be bounty campaigns, but those are a waste of time now. Right now, I'm using Tipestry to try and make some extra money by giving some insider information to the community about ICO, IEO, and financial intuition (https://tipestry.com/). However, I'm looking to expand my crypto revenue sources. Do any of you guys have any suggestions that aren't Tipestry or bounty campaigns?
Is that really worth it? Perhaps this can be one of a lot options to earn money from crypto space beside to join bounty or do any marketing related jobs. I'm not really familiar with the website you mentioned, it's maybe because I'm not really up-to-date or the platform is just launched a while ago.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:08:38 PM

Can you giveore details on this tipestry cos as it is, I also do not have an idea of the website. If there's any side hustle apart joining bounties, I would gladly join. Besides, trading can also fetch you some cash. Don't know if you consider that side hustle.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:38:01 PM

Am not sure I have learnt about that at all
But bounty hunting and your aside job is worth it for you;
If you can balance up the acts: you will get good bucks
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:53:20 PM

Bounty campaigns are not profitable and rewards are decreased a lot since 2016. I am looking for a better way to boost my earnings but there are limited online tasks for this.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:55:09 PM

Bounty campaigns are not profitable and rewards are decreased a lot since 2016. I am looking for a better way to boost my earnings but there are limited online tasks for this.

i also agree that bounties are less profitable at the moment, but if you look a broader picture and longer time-frame, it could be profitable as an time investment in savings that will worth in few years
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:13:58 AM

Well, if you can bring your skills to the blockchain, then you definitely going to make huge amount of money, just imagine that you are working just within your country and making money, how much more working for crypto that is not limited to any country or person but available to everyone in the world, I am a developer and I have been doing blockchain programming for the past 5 years now and I have never regretted choosing this part that I am following.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:18:23 AM

Take it or leave it ,the money I've make this year in crypto are mostly from airdrops only ,I do bounties and got paid but they are never listed on exchanges yet

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: