Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The use of Crypto currencies in our country.  (Read 1354 times)
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:36:39 PM

That's a right step to help in the adoption of cryptocurrencies and i like the interface of the wallet, it looks well designed. The features also looks quite simple to help the average cryptocurrency user to make use their platform for any form of payments they have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:29:10 PM

When those exciting service will be happen in my country. I think which moment never come because cryptocurrency is illegal staff in my homeland. Philippines people are very lucky for crypto adopting country. Mobile credit can be loaded by BTC what a excited news.
olivernitura

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:41:03 PM

Check out coincircle.
https://coincircle.com/l/OKL9LUxmTR
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:31:55 PM

yes, we are blessed because we have digital wallet here in the Philippines that accepted coin/token or also known as cryprocurrencies,by this way we could pay easily in specific item and it has a power of blockchain that make it faster your transaction that you need.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:19:59 PM

yes, we are blessed because we have digital wallet here in the Philippines that accepted coin/token or also known as cryprocurrencies,by this way we could pay easily in specific item and it has a power of blockchain that make it faster your transaction that you need.
I think people in your country are very fortunate with the ease of conducting bitcoin transactions where the government has provided support for this, and this is a positive step in a developing country.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:51:05 PM

In most countries bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are used for P2P transactions or paxful, remitano, luno and the likes while in some countries where bitcoin adoption is high, it's being used for payment of bills like electricity, lottery and the likes.

Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:53:58 PM

The use of crypto in my country is something am always angry with. The leaders are yet to make crypto a means of buying and selling just as i do read of countries that really use crypto well.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:25:37 PM

Hm, in our country I did not meet any person who uses Bitcoin for other purposes but trading and investments. Here, people hold them waiting for the next bull run as all dream to become rich.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:58:56 PM

im happy because I live in the Philippines and I almost use more years coins.ph and I saw their services become upgraded and they add more service and promos. I think coins.ph is one of the best online wallet for the crypto because before they only accept bitcoin now they have different kinds of altcoins. Coins.ph is very useful to the Filipinos like paying bills because we can pay bills anytime and also purchasing load when we needed and many more.
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:53:10 PM

It's certain that Bitcoin will definitely become a means of payment in many countries but this will need massive adoption and sensitization. In my Country Bitcoin is fast gaining popularity but the leadership of the country rarely see Bitcoin as a means of payment for goods and services. I was happy when I saw someone advertised his fairly used car online and stated that Bitcoin payment is accepted. This way, Bitcoin will gain mass adoption.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

It will be very pleasant to accept Bitcoin as a payment method so that all facilities can be felt, and I hope the country I live in can also provide such convenience.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

I am very jealous of amount of services that you can access using bitcoin. I live here in Nigeria and even though the growth of bitcoin is very rapid but there are few things you can do directly with crypto except you convert it to fiat in order to purchase a goods and services. Although, the government have not ban the use but the central bank on many occasions have warn every one to stay away from crypto and some ponzi scheme.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:12:01 PM

Unfortunately, in my country, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not yet used.  But I still hope that it will be very soon.  Seeing the fact that so many users in our country are engaged in trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:33:10 AM

interesting...wonderful to see how its being used around the world
yazher (OP)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:23:51 AM

Unfortunately, in my country, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not yet used.  But I still hope that it will be very soon.  Seeing the fact that so many users in our country are engaged in trade.

If the government of your country sees the positive effect of the cryptocurrency they will let some big crypto company build up some business their. unfortunately, most of the countries in the world follow the footsteps of chinese government instead of supporting crypto they let it go to waste and banned it in their own country.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:30:54 AM

My country is Bangladesh. The use of crypto currency in my country is very low. Many people in this country do not know about the crypto currency, and many of those who know the crypto currency do not believe in the case of exchange. There are very few people in my country who use crypto currency in many cases. Our country's exchange system relied on most cash, yet the crypto currency in this country has not become popular and credible. So, in my country, the use of crypto currency is less.

Everything will start on that,but with your help on how to expand the network of cryptocurrency in your country then in right time you'll be having the same functions as this asian country

Let people in your place learn about what is cryptp and how will bitcoin and other altcoins will change your life maybe it sounds hard but in few time things will be in right path like other country has
cipherhut

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:35:53 AM

Very few countries are accepting Bitcoin or other cryptos because of the regulatory compliances the flow of Bitcoin gets restricted.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:56:57 AM

That's a right step to help in the adoption of cryptocurrencies and i like the interface of the wallet, it looks well designed. The features also looks quite simple to help the average cryptocurrency user to make use their platform for any form of payments they have.
Yes I agree. I am also from the philippines and we are now in the next level step of adopting cryptocurrency. Some of our local wallets are accepting Eth and BCH and mainly bitcoin. Websites also making progress. We are hoping for more features and good news.
darnekleo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:59:37 AM

I would like to see cryptocurrency available in every country. It has always seemed strange to me that the United States could not resolve the issue of their use for so long, while the countries of the east are already actively integrating cryptocurrency in their countries. It’s good if the new policy allows digital assets to be legal.
gleilsonsilva

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:14:47 AM

I would like to see cryptocurrency available in every country. It has always seemed strange to me that the United States could not resolve the issue of their use for so long, while the countries of the east are already actively integrating cryptocurrency in their countries. It’s good if the new policy allows digital assets to be legal.
Cryptocurrency and cash can successfully coexist together. I see many areas in which the use of cryptocurrency in general has good prospects. This is a transport system, energy, payment, real estate system. If they finally work out rules for regulating cryptocurrencies and can approve them in leading countries, then I think this will help and reduce the amount of fraud
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: