Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 OFFER 6k telegram, twitter, medium and 80k emails from ICO investors 🚀  (Read 176 times)
Alfredo_Mtz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:49:17 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 06:10:17 PM by Alfredo_Mtz

I'm selling:

-A 6k telegram channel (with 2.5k to 4k views)

-A 1k twitter and medium account

-A logo and a website

-A telegram bot

FREE BONUS: 80,000 emails from people that have previously invested in ICO's

The normal price for something like this is $7,500 (because of the 80k emails and telegram channel)

But i have a huge discount (over 85% discount), you can make an offer, message me on t.e.le.g.r.a.m. @JoseAlfredoMtz or reply in here
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:55:32 PM

You are not up to the market trend.
The normal price for something like this is not $7,500. not even close to it.. first there is no guarantee if these followers and emails are real.
Secondly, even if they are real they still don't worth that much as anyone could easily accumulate that many emails by few days of research around here and there.

Only that telegram channel could be useful out of all of these. Finally what is the website and logo ? Are you offering designing services too here ?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:50:38 PM

You are not up to the market trend.
The normal price for something like this is not $7,500. not even close to it.. first there is no guarantee if these followers and emails are real.
Secondly, even if they are real they still don't worth that much as anyone could easily accumulate that many emails by few days of research around here and there.

Only that telegram channel could be useful out of all of these. Finally what is the website and logo ? Are you offering designing services too here ?

Yeah but they offer 85% discount.  Cheesy Cheesy It is gods of Marketing, who can refuse that a big discount.
Now I am serious. OP because you are newbie, you need to post here (not in PM) your website, links to Telegram, Twitter (even if they not too much attractive with the only 1k followers). One thing it is not clear, do you offer there 80k email addresses also?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████