Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find the next 100x  (Read 772 times)
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:50:55 PM

That is way too high, It would be difficult to know such coins, the target should be coins that has low cap and are very much undervalued and relatively new with good potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

maybe there are still a lot like the NEO project like before with lots of big profits, but what I know is it's hard to find something like the NEO.
Well neo, I doubt that will be able to do it x 100 because the coin has grown very strongly , and in order to do the x 100 you need a lot of infusion of money in this coin and this I doubt
gasparik87

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:59:44 PM

I think only undervalued coins can show such a profit.  In any case, we will not guess who will do it.  Personally, I expect a lot of profit from such coins as kin, nex.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:12:12 PM

Hey guys,

A few words about Evedo. They're targeting the $850B event industry. Read below to understand why organizing big events is so complicated and how they could help change that. I'd love if you joined us for our quiz event that we are hosting soon. Hundreds of dollars of tradable tokens to win!

Read below, I'm sure you'll find this very interesting Smiley

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:13:02 PM

Those time that projects hits like that are due to the bull run. Yes many have earned on Nano due to its tremendous increase but who knows might be thr next nano and neo. If youre an investor of neo before then youre really lucky or a genius cause it is really good profit from them. But considering the market now, its quite hard to find a 100x with a stable one. Maybe 20x but that is rare and some gains on CMC last only for a week and change again.

In the past, there were many incredible projects, including NANO, a project that no one had heard before. After a while it was listed on large exchange lots and the price increased more than 100x according to my knowledge. It is now difficult when a certain altcoin is available in just a few months
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:28:29 PM

I'm in crypto to get rich. There are coins which pop 100x and even 1000x in small periods of time. Its possible to become a millionaire very quickly in this space.

My two biggest scores (in $ terms) we're with Nano (Raiblocks) and NEO (Antshares). I've also had some massive multiples but not earnt as much on a few low caps.

I want to find the next NEO / NANO. What are they?

Unfortunately, the problem of the crypto market lies in the fact that very few people know which coins will increase so much in value, and when information about this appears in the public domain, you won’t earn much.
Try to get news from different sources, you may be able to learn something important about another coin before others and you will earn on it.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:30:45 PM

Next 100x is not possible and who claims that he knows such information then he says lies. Learning the trading can make more money than putting all money in the next fake 100x altcoin.
I share this same view long gone are the days of heavy pumps happening within few days. Now only projects with great utility will be able to do x2.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:34:45 PM

I'm in crypto to get rich. There are coins which pop 100x and even 1000x in small periods of time. Its possible to become a millionaire very quickly in this space.

My two biggest scores (in $ terms) we're with Nano (Raiblocks) and NEO (Antshares). I've also had some massive multiples but not earnt as much on a few low caps.

Unfortunately, the problem of the crypto market lies in the fact that very few people know which coins will increase so much in value, and when information about this appears in the public domain, you won’t earn much.
Try to get news from different sources, you may be able to learn something important about another coin before others and you will earn on it.
We cant make a 100% speculative way if thinking which coin will flew that high. x100? Will be that big, maybe we could see some coins to have a huge increase into x2 or x3 but I can't  imagine how hypes will play into a certain coin that will soar that high.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:36:59 PM

Well did you sell nano when it went to 50x or 100x?
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:20:17 PM

Go on a hunt for micro cap projects. Do an extensive due diligence about them, evaluate their potential for growth, their daily volumes, the activity in development etc. and you may stumble upon the next 100x score. Its a challenging task but with a bit of luck, you may pull it off.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:33:50 PM

Look for the next *100. This is really not easy to find, but you still need to choose the project at the current low price. Some teams are taking things seriously, the code is up to date, and projects with good ideas can be considered. Maybe the next bull market will surprise you.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:43:50 PM

I'm after Docademic(MTC) on full pace right now, just risking as much as I can. I believe it has a good future, but not sure about 100x.

The price is undervalued right now.
They are moving to their own mainnet within Q2 maybe. And there is also so many other news.

Don't take it as financial advice, but do research on your own.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:39:43 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a project that can show such a big growth. I think that for this you need Bitcoin 10 times. This does not happen very often. I hope this happens within five years.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:45:54 PM

There are coins with a sharp and quick surge, which most times are as a result of manipulation.
This has also lead to the lost of some people. If you can just purchase a good coin at the base price, don't rush yourself in to purchase when it is pumping, else you will see yourself become a bag holder of shit coins.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:38:15 AM

The truth is that most of this coins experience a rise in price unexpectedly,  though I can't say it was fully unexpected because most of them happens based on events going on in the platform, but for that of neo, I benefited a lot from it and I know that I am still going to benefit even much more from it when we begin to see a bull run in price just few months from now, maybe the fourth quarter of the year.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:24:02 PM

It is difficult to find that can increase 100x, maybe BNB can increase that price or just find that lower at $1 price in the top coinmarketcap maybe it will increase 100x if the bullish market happens.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:13:32 PM

If you are going to find such a coin that is going to give x100, please share your findings on this thread  Grin There are a lot of great tokens that have great perspective but x100 on such a market is very unrealistic.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:20:51 PM

I searched for it myself, but it seems that there is still no project that will be 100x fold, mostly only 2x-10x and it still has the potential to fail when it reaches ATH and some of them have implemented a pump & dump scheme.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:30:18 PM

It is almost impossible to guess which cryptocurrency will make x100 in a short time, because there is a thousands of them. Therefore, I try to choose coins with advanced technologies, enough decentralization and community support. Now I really like the Veil project.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:37:16 PM

NEO announced good news recently about their big plans in the future. NEO 3.0 is coming, but do not forget that approximately it should be launched in Q2 2020! A long time till this date remains.  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: