Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin goes down, no new rich people anymore  (Read 3755 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:14:37 PM

because bitcoin prices dropped as a result no new rich people arrived suddenly. . . on the contrary, many people go bankrupt because they suffer losses ... haha ​​haahaa
Really? How can you prove that? Bitcoin is volatile and the price up and down is just normal in the market. There are still people become rich even the bitcoin price drop and those people are those who really knows how to play bitcoin to gain more even this price drop. Many traders still gain whatever the bitcoins value in the market and many investors take this as an opportunity to have more bitcoins on their wallet. If your a newbie in cryptomarket then i was not surprise if you think negatively like that.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:10:22 PM

In my opinion the current price of bitcoin is not exactly down, because the price of bitcoin in May 2019 at $ 4000 is still more lower than
current prices. The current price of bitcoin is still fairly stable, if it drops slightly from the price of $ 9,000 I think still fairly reasonable.
And if because of bitcoin is now down a resulting in many people bankrupt means these people do not follow the rules in investing. One
of them is investing money that we can afford to lose, if you follow that rules I think that investor is not likely to go bankrupt. Regarding
the problem if the price of bitcoin goes down there is no rich person who appears, in my opinion it has a point. But the price of bitcoin prices
go down won't last long, so from it is not necessary for us to worry. Sooner or later the price of bitcoin will rise again and there will be more
new rich people again. So what we need to do when bitcoin prices go down is just be patient and always believe that bitcoin will go towards
prices peak again.
Why do you say that words if we can wait for the right time that the market will rise up again especially bitcoin because as I have analyzed when bitcoin value is rising almost all other altcoin will rise up too in terms of price? Yes, right? Patience is a virtue. In a situation like this, we should have courage to earn and do not be pessimistic. Believe that the bitcoin will recover as we all know that the nature of cryptocurrency is its volatility, in which the price or value is changing time by time, as far as I have remember, last two years ago, bitcoin price rushes upward in just a few months. And because of that, almost all people who are investing and promoting a particular project is making a profit.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:13:38 PM

Bitcoin value is stabilized at some level and worth of the BTC. Increase at anytime so assure to we will not be level to the next level. I never know why the people in this Bitcoin market also predict the Bitcoin value in negative.
When there is possible positive growth after that only we are speaking positive about it.
Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:22:45 PM

People who is interested about crypto are all ready in they all ready own btc most of them are hodlers.
There will be no more new Capital coz people who are in they are all ready people who is not in they are not like the Person who likes to Think for them selfes!  It means they are not with revolutionary mind set, and here is why revolutionares get wacked... When btc will drop all the free thinkers and revolutionary mind set people will lose their funds! 

2017 a lot Capital moved into crypto and a lot new people joined with crypto.
There was huge demand and hype.  

And dark market sellers got rich by year 2017
They sold just the Right time!  

But Let's look at now the Dark market vendors Don't Even provide real Services.. Wich means they just scamming and that means the so "called Dark market"  Sellers are not after to sell btc with high price coz they got coins for free without providing any real service or products.
After all they will become the whales and they are looking the ways to dump coins to somewhere...
Here we go here comes the instutional players who will going to sell the coins.
The End loser will be the retail customer who will lose His savings.

Other words 2017 youve bought bitcoins from dark market dealers without knowledge.
And year 2019 you buy your coins from scammer dark market dealers who dont mind to sell you btc with cheap price like 7000-10000$ coz they got the coins for free anyways.

Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:29:26 AM

In my opinion the current price of bitcoin is not exactly down, because the price of bitcoin in May 2019 at $ 4000 is still more lower than
current prices. The current price of bitcoin is still fairly stable, if it drops slightly from the price of $ 9,000 I think still fairly reasonable.
And if because of bitcoin is now down a resulting in many people bankrupt means these people do not follow the rules in investing. One
of them is investing money that we can afford to lose, if you follow that rules I think that investor is not likely to go bankrupt. Regarding
the problem if the price of bitcoin goes down there is no rich person who appears, in my opinion it has a point. But the price of bitcoin prices
go down won't last long, so from it is not necessary for us to worry. Sooner or later the price of bitcoin will rise again and there will be more
new rich people again. So what we need to do when bitcoin prices go down is just be patient and always believe that bitcoin will go towards
prices peak again.
Why do you say that words if we can wait for the right time that the market will rise up again especially bitcoin because as I have analyzed when bitcoin value is rising almost all other altcoin will rise up too in terms of price? Yes, right? Patience is a virtue. In a situation like this, we should have courage to earn and do not be pessimistic. Believe that the bitcoin will recover as we all know that the nature of cryptocurrency is its volatility, in which the price or value is changing time by time, as far as I have remember, last two years ago, bitcoin price rushes upward in just a few months. And because of that, almost all people who are investing and promoting a particular project is making a profit.
Bitcoin is just taking rest at the moment. Like you, I also think that we should give the digital coin market a little bit more time. It is not the first time that Bitcoin is facing a dip. Actually it has seen tougher times than the present one. Just wait for the halving. Though the prices will decrease before the big event but after the halving takes place, bitcoin is going to touch the moon.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:42:33 AM

In my opinion, there is no connection between the price and the number of rich people in the cryptocurrency space. There is a lot of people that are making money through opening a short position in the market that makes a lot of money when the price goes down. It really depends on your strategy on how are you going to play along with the current trend of the market to generate money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:31:52 PM

Today bitcoin price goes down under $8k make many people panic will bitcoin back again to higher price or not, although usually moment on the end year bitcoin always up but last one month later with new year bitcoin have down, how about next year with bitcoin halving moment will be available for bitcoin have higher price or not, how long waiting for bitcoin back with expensive value.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:12:39 PM

Don't be pessimistic about the decline in bitcoin and the end of the year is not over there is still around a month to end this year, and I'm optimistic bitcoin will rise again gradually at the end of the month tomorrow.
but it all depends on the strategy used and if you make a long-term investment, you will not feel panic or worry about the decline in bitcoin and just wait for the highest price to sell it back.
and nothing is impossible with bitcoin because bitcoin can turn things around suddenly and can make you rich on the condition that you have to be patient and make long-term investments and are supported by how much capital you invest.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:03:41 PM

I think this will be an opportunity for people who play with margins, even the lowest bitcoin price is the most awaited at this time, it is likely that bitcoin will not fall back below $ 5k, and they will only go long at current prices while suppressing liquidation lowest possible price. If bitcoin touches $ 11 thousand or more, you can imagine how many hundred percent it receives. There are still many ways to get rich, risk management will make you more familiar with the situation.
When bitcoin below $5k many people become poor, how many time bitcoin always have lower price but why can't back to higher price again, what problem faced by bitcoin without news banned from many country but bitcoin still down, does bitcoin have public in economic world meeting to make bitcoin can back to higher price again or not.

Only those people who lived at the expense of the money that they invested in bitcoin became poor.

In that case, why was it necessary to keep money in bitcoin?
They could have abandoned this adventure with much greater success, leaving everything in hard currency and living quietly on.

I believe that the money you invested cannot be considered money, because you can lose it with ease.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:12:19 PM

because bitcoin prices dropped as a result no new rich people arrived suddenly. . . on the contrary, many people go bankrupt because they suffer losses ... haha ​​haahaa
they only lose the value of their Bitcoin, not their own Bitcoin.. Bankruptcy is completely losing everything, including assets and value.  as long as they HODL Bitcoin they have as long as possible (until prices rise) then they only lose the value of assets, so it's not bankrupt, it's just an asset depreciation

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:44:03 AM

As a matter of fact, new rich people were made during the last months bull run. If you bought BTC at 7k and sold at 10 you made 3k USD per coin.
Then you could short it and get another 3k per coin. So there was a possibility to make 6k per every 7k invested. Even more if you used leverage.
Want another fact? Bitcoin will bounce back above 10k next year which will give you another 3k per coin if you by now and maybe even more if you wait and buy at 6k, if it goes so low.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:43:59 AM

Yes, whales (rich people) are currently dumping cryptocurrencies in exchange markets. Almost all cryptocurrencies are falling by -5%, some of them have already dropped by -10%. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to buy BTC coins in the current dip at the price of $7600, although it may decline slightly. In my opinion, after the mining reward is halved, Bitcoin will cost at least $6500, because large BTC holders want to maintain mining difficulty at a high level to prevent a possible successful 51% attack on the network.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:50:52 AM

Bitcoin again collapsed by more than $500. They say that this is due to the fact that the police raided the office of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance in Shanghai. However, the management of the exchange later denied this information and said that they do not even have any office in Shanghai.

Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:18:20 AM

Bitcoin again collapsed by more than $500. They say that this is due to the fact that the police raided the office of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance in Shanghai. However, the management of the exchange later denied this information and said that they do not even have any office in Shanghai.

Btc Price is big bubble!
Btc is Vehicle to Get just money
Those who Control btc Price make Good profits!  
Btc Price comes from Trading prices from Exchangers When the btc controllers Want to sell their coins then They make the Price to go Up.

Coz When Something is expensive noone Buy it!
If something is cheap enough then Everybody Will Buy it!!... So the 7000-8000 is the best Price to Get suckers in hodlers bag hodlers

Thats the Way!
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 02:23:13 PM

once again , fud spreaded in order whales could buy bitcoin in low price . i am thinking all of this was scenario from whales. Now bitcoin touch $699 and maybe it still down again till around $5700. New new above be negative trigger and whales to take an advantages from this
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

a lot of business can be done so that you can become rich, if you look around you whether new rich people get wealth through crypto? of course not, someone's wealth gained from different paths depends on how his efforts and intentions, although not denied in crypto you can also become a new rich person.
Not only with bitcoin investment can stop for new rich person, but also real investing become bad terrible when lower interested from costumer and make investor have lost and become cheap, but they have anticipation by looking other chance to get profit when bitcoin and altcoin price down, always have opportunity how to get profit with bitcoin and looking ICO or IEO become best way to get profit.
we should not focus on cryptocurrency market only, there are many Investment that have better potency and smaller risk than crypto market. Real business or finance market depend on ourself when we run it. If we smart and have capability to make our business growth , we could be rich man from this. But if we have no this , even in best Investment place , our carreer will stuck and could not earn much money that will make us rich.

Exactly, we should maximize our fund not only in cryptocurrency, although we know that it is getting stable and this is the future digital currency still not a good sign that we should focus on it only, we should also invest in some other ways especially if we do have the fund, because we know the risk involve in crypto and it is too risky to risk all our money and invest only here.
Nothing can be more beneficial than investing in Bitcoin or any potential altcoin. Cryptocurrencies will become stable some day in the future but that is not very near. The market will remain volatile for few coming years. If a person is holding Bitcoin, he really does not need to go for other options. he can become a millionaire with this currency easily. Just look at the value it has gain since its birth.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:44:35 PM

Today bitcoin price goes down under $8k make many people panic will bitcoin back again to higher price or not, although usually moment on the end year bitcoin always up but last one month later with new year bitcoin have down, how about next year with bitcoin halving moment will be available for bitcoin have higher price or not, how long waiting for bitcoin back with expensive value.
The next year is going to be very interesting, it seems that the price will go down or remain close to the current levels during the rest of this year, many are expecting that the halving will be what is needed for the price to go up really quickly but if the market begins to crash during the next months many investors are going to get scared and when the halving happens there is not going to be much interest from investors in buying bitcoin at that time.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:14:07 PM

The next year is going to be very interesting, it seems that the price will go down or remain close to the current levels during the rest of this year, many are expecting that the halving will be what is needed for the price to go up really quickly but if the market begins to crash during the next months many investors are going to get scared and when the halving happens there is not going to be much interest from investors in buying bitcoin at that time.
Bitcoin now are slowly goes up and i think its been continue grow up the price until the price will goes up. There's a lot of investor in bitcoin are waiting to next halving and many of them are holding more bitcoin. This month bitcoin are slowly goes up and many are being happy and praying that it will be continue until bitcoin recover the price.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:17:32 AM

Currently the price of Bitcoin is quite good and not too down, Bitcoin is indeed a correction but the corrections are not too deep, I hope there is no continuous correction and Bitcoin will go up soon. Circumstances like this are great for taking advantage if you're trading in a short period of time, such as weekly trades for example.
To be rich from crypto  you have to be smart to take advantage of the current situation, don't let your guard down and miss the moment when we have to buy and when to sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:44:25 PM

Yes, whales (rich people) are currently dumping cryptocurrencies in exchange markets. Almost all cryptocurrencies are falling by -5%, some of them have already dropped by -10%. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to buy BTC coins in the current dip at the price of $7600, although it may decline slightly. In my opinion, after the mining reward is halved, Bitcoin will cost at least $6500, because large BTC holders want to maintain mining difficulty at a high level to prevent a possible successful 51% attack on the network.

Maintaining the mining difficulty at a high level doesn't necessarily act as a barrier to the 51% attack. If the government agencies want, they can use their supercomputer to launch a 51% attack. But they are unlikely to do so, as they are answerable to the tax payers. For now, they are somewhat tolerating BTC. However they are putting pressure on the users by banning the mixers and making KYC mandatory in the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: