Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin goes down, no new rich people anymore  (Read 3755 times)
Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:12:57 PM

Crypto is too volatile stable coins are new Thing I Trust stable coins Bitcoin is gamble!

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:40:44 PM

The higher the risks, the higher the returns and also the harder the analyzation and studying. You cannot invest on something that you do not fully understand. You need to allocate your time in researching first before you out something. People are losing money in making investment with bitcoins because they do not consider the risks.
Entering in investment without proper knowledge is a common mistake of investors because their only concern is to earn money. So if something unexpected happen (like the fall of btc after bull run) with their investment they will tend to blame anyone or the ones who introduce it to them due to losses. Knowledge and also patience are important factor in crypto investment, bearish trend doesnt mean the coins you hold dont have chance to recover anymore. It depends on your capability to wait for bull run because it can take months or years.
I agree on this because I already experience big loss before because of lack of knowledge about investing. Since bitcoin was volatile,  the first time I invest and it price fall I easily get panic and sell immediately my bitcoin at a high price. But now Ive learned from it,  I become more observative when it comes to investing And I learned how to hold bitcoin. 

HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:42:22 PM

because bitcoin prices dropped as a result no new rich people arrived suddenly. . . on the contrary, many people go bankrupt because they suffer losses ... haha ​​haahaa

Then you don't know how the market run. The buy and sell are the profitability.  Every little movement,  whether upward or downward causes people to either make profit or loss (for weak hands). Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick venture,  it requires patience and proper understanding of investment essentials.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:59:26 AM

We should not be worried about the price. Price can up or down as it is the rules of crypto currency. We should wait for pump the price. Don't be panic at the time of falling price.
This is way easier said than done, if you have not invested a single dollar in this market then I agree with you it will be very easy to see the price going up and going down and not being worried about it, but if you are like many people here in this forum and you have invested a significant amount of money and time in order to acquire your bitcoin then you are going to be worried when the price goes up and goes down in a significant way because no human being alive wants to lose money.

yes, of course, most people will worry if they have put a lot of money into bitcoin and see the price movements increasingly decline. This is indeed the usual behavior of many people who feel afraid to lose the money that has been invested, but do not let the falling market prices panic can come up to us, of course it can have a negative impact on the investments we make
Till date users who have risked their hard earnings have succeeded out of the risk making a huge income. When one decides to go invest on cryptocurrencies should not get into temptation or invest fast. Need to take time analyzing, and when we analyse with full concentration it is an easy task to predict which is good for the moment. When one does in such a way and if luck accompanies profiting happens with ease.
The higher the risks, the higher the returns and also the harder the analyzation and studying. You cannot invest on something that you do not fully understand. You need to allocate your time in researching first before you out something. People are losing money in making investment with bitcoins because they do not consider the risks.
There are not any risks with bitcoin as such. One simply needs to check the time he or she can spend with bitcoin in order to gain the returns they want rather simply calling it a risk. Risks are with altcoins or new projects which often turn out to be scams. Bitcoin is a legit project which is known all over the world for producing great returns. With bitcoin, one simply needs to check time and money.
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

I wouldn’t answer that there are fewer rich people. On the contrary, they want to buy bitcoin today at a low price.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:57:20 PM

We should not be worried about the price. Price can up or down as it is the rules of crypto currency. We should wait for pump the price. Don't be panic at the time of falling price.
This is way easier said than done, if you have not invested a single dollar in this market then I agree with you it will be very easy to see the price going up and going down and not being worried about it, but if you are like many people here in this forum and you have invested a significant amount of money and time in order to acquire your bitcoin then you are going to be worried when the price goes up and goes down in a significant way because no human being alive wants to lose money.

yes, of course, most people will worry if they have put a lot of money into bitcoin and see the price movements increasingly decline. This is indeed the usual behavior of many people who feel afraid to lose the money that has been invested, but do not let the falling market prices panic can come up to us, of course it can have a negative impact on the investments we make
Till date users who have risked their hard earnings have succeeded out of the risk making a huge income. When one decides to go invest on cryptocurrencies should not get into temptation or invest fast. Need to take time analyzing, and when we analyse with full concentration it is an easy task to predict which is good for the moment. When one does in such a way and if luck accompanies profiting happens with ease.
There are not any risks with bitcoin as such. One simply needs to check the time he or she can spend with bitcoin in order to gain the returns they want rather simply calling it a risk. Risks are with altcoins or new projects which often turn out to be scams. Bitcoin is a legit project which is known all over the world for producing great returns. With bitcoin, one simply needs to check time and money.
Yeah, profit earning from bitcoin depends on the time of selling and time of buying so we should remain careful before buying or selling our coins. When the market is dump we simply should buy and if the market is green we can sell. So good time will come very soon it’s just a temporary fall of the price that will not take much time to recover again so keep holding.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 04:53:25 AM

Yeah, profit earning from bitcoin depends on the time of selling and time of buying so we should remain careful before buying or selling our coins. When the market is dump we simply should buy and if the market is green we can sell. So good time will come very soon it’s just a temporary fall of the price that will not take much time to recover again so keep holding.

It is not always the case to buy and sell ahead with the indication of green and red market. Most of the time, real profits can be get from thinking and waiting for a long time, and to research about the ATH and ATL, if we are always buying and selling we cannot maximize our investment but if we are buying and selling with the ATH and ATL, that's the time that we really earn huge profits. But I can assure you it is very hard and require huge knowledge about combined trading from the concepts of stocks and cryptocurrency.
Polo7

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:42:14 PM

Some one is fooling Around with btc Price!!!

One day 7000 Other day 7500 then u think 7500 Supposusto be bull run u Buy and it will fall again.

If Tere is bull run its bull run Price should go up atleast 1 month Only up not like one day down other day up its like some one is fooling around.

Thats not a way how to invest thats not real bull run
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:58:10 PM

One day 7000 Other day 7500 then u think 7500 Supposusto be bull run u Buy and it will fall again.

If Tere is bull run its bull run Price should go up atleast 1 month Only up not like one day down other day up its like some one is fooling around.

You should analyze and interpret from how you understood the situations. Don't relied with others opinions as there's a lots of volatility around this market,
lacking with good knowledge will only ends you up losing your money in a short period of time.
Don't blame anyone, make sure to have your own system to find your way to succeed from this industry.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:00:25 PM

I think you're talking about people who had invested when it was all time high and trying to hold their way through these dumps. I don't think any rich people are investing at this level.. they have already invested in the low dumps of 3k$ and they have become richer.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

Today the price of the bitcoin becomes low, and many traders full and withdraw their money to avoid loss of income; before it already happens, the amount of the bitcoin goes down. But still many people invest in it and come back with a profitable price they see the potential of investing in bitcoin and the time in 2017 many people become wealthy because this is the time that the bitcoin reaches its highest market value. We cannot say that there is no millionaire now because even the price of the bitcoin fall still has the highest market price among all the cryptocurrency, it is slowly pumping again for the coming 2020. This January is the new start of the bitcoin, yet end by the middle year this time is the Bitcoin came back from the lowest into the highest price of it again.

Karmakid

Merit: 397

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:10:13 PM

You should analyze and interpret from how you understood the situations. Don't relied with others opinions as there's a lots of volatility around this market,
lacking with good knowledge will only ends you up losing your money in a short period of time.
Don't blame anyone, make sure to have your own system to find your way to succeed from this industry.
This is the truth, it is better to be wrong by your own analysis and action rather than to be wrong by following other people's opinion. Learn to stand alone and do not depend on other people because it is not healthy for your wealth creation because your foundation is weak and anytime, all of the things that you built can breakdown into pieces.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:58:59 AM

This is the truth, it is better to be wrong by your own analysis and action rather than to be wrong by following other people's opinion. Learn to stand alone and do not depend on other people because it is not healthy for your wealth creation because your foundation is weak and anytime, all of the things that you built can breakdown into pieces.
right we must believe in personal abilities, our analysis may be wrong at this time, but in the future we certainly still have a chance to fix it. and the downtrend does not always bring suffering, because there are still many short-term traders who can take advantage of that opportunity

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:12:22 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin got to nearly $20,000 because of massive media attention, with stories featuring in every newspaper and website, however mainstream towards the end of 2017. the balloon inflated and popped, but now, the naive investor is going to listen to the story of how people lost 50% of their money in a week, so they won’t come. for now, I would look at Crypto as a gamble with highest rewards, and not an investment tool. my recommendation is spread your money across a few cryptocurrencies to avoid a loss on only one.
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 03:43:38 AM

I think people get rich depending on how they try to make it happen, even though the price of bitcoin is down right now, but actually I think the price of bitcoin is still high, so if you can read the market opportunity well then you can still get rich

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:57:11 AM

If the SEC allows trading Bitcoin-ETF, then the cryptocurrency industry will pour really big money. The growth will be an inevitable phenomenon. Just do not forget about the approaching halving. When people stop resting for the Christmas holidays, I think there may be a gradual increase in Bitcoin due to this upcoming event.

Karmakid

Merit: 397

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:22:20 AM

If the SEC allows trading Bitcoin-ETF, then the cryptocurrency industry will pour really big money. The growth will be an inevitable phenomenon. Just do not forget about the approaching halving. When people stop resting for the Christmas holidays, I think there may be a gradual increase in Bitcoin due to this upcoming event.
It might be difficult for bitcoin to be approved by the SEC because we all know that the ETF request has been submitted a lot of times already and the SEC keeps on declining it. With or without the ETF, bitcoin can still rise and dominate the world and that is through spreading the application of blockchain technology.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:43:30 AM

I think people get rich depending on how they try to make it happen, even though the price of bitcoin is down right now, but actually I think the price of bitcoin is still high, so if you can read the market opportunity well then you can still get rich

The opportunity of getting rich is not zero.

There are a lot of opportunities to become rich, Bitcoin is just one of them. Always remember that the only one that will make us rich is ourselves. We need to educate ourselves, we should not stick with one investment if we want to get rich, but also remember that we should be not be so greedy on investing since that will also be your downfall.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:44:36 PM

The opportunity of getting rich is not zero.

There are a lot of opportunities to become rich, Bitcoin is just one of them. Always remember that the only one that will make us rich is ourselves. We need to educate ourselves, we should not stick with one investment if we want to get rich, but also remember that we should be not be so greedy on investing since that will also be your downfall.
Indeed. Even bitcoin has a low price today, it doesn't mean it can't make us rich again or can make other people lives better. You just need to believe in bitcoin and have a patience to hold it a little longer for you to see the benefit of having bitcoin as an invest when it starts to increase its price again up to $20,000.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:17:18 PM

because bitcoin prices dropped as a result no new rich people arrived suddenly. . . on the contrary, many people go bankrupt because they suffer losses ... haha ​​haahaa

No matter, did you forget BTC price down from 19k to 3.5k last year! i think not. So sometime market will up and sometimes down, there is nothing to heart attack hear. Those who want to invest here have to more patience as market is too much volatile Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: