Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✶ NovaToken Social Media Bounty Campaign ✶  (Read 828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:48:30 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 03:33:40 AM by craslovell

We are proud to announce our social media bounty! This is an excellent opportunity for you to earn some extra NovaTokens to spend or stake by helping to spread the word. You can take part in this bounty on Twitter, Facebook, or both. This campaign will give you the chance to earn your share of 100,000,000 NVT up for grabs! Please see below for details.

Official NovaToken Website: https://novatoken.io/home
Official NovaToken Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NovaBlitz
Official NovaToken Twitter: https://twitter.com/novablitz
Official NovaToken Telegram: https://t.me/novablitz
Official NovaToken Medium: https://medium.com/@novatoken/

Campaign Rules and Information

-   Participant List: (Removed for Privacy)
-   Prize pool is 100,000,000 NVT
-   Must share every Facebook post or Tweet from the official NovaToken accounts (links located above)
-   Twitter users must have at least 200 followers
-   Facebook user posts for NovaToken must be made public
-   Any accounts found to be fake or have bot followers will be removed from the campaign
-   Anyone found to be participating with multiple accounts will be removed from the campaign
-   Each day of participation will count for 1 stake
-   Participants must retweet/share every post from the time they join. You must participate a minimum of 5 days per week. Your posting "week" period begins from the day you enter the campaign.
-   Must have a valid Bitcointalk user account to participate

This campaign begins today, May 1st, 2019 and runs until August 1st, 2019.
This is a 3 month run time. Payouts will be calculated at the time of the campaign end. If you feel the need to delete the shared posts and tweets from your social media account please do not do so until the campaign finishes or you will not be paid out. Be sure to "like" and follow our social media pages!

Any questions or concerns should be sent to NVTBounties@gmail.com Please do not message me on Bitcointalk. Feel free to post general questions in this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:48:47 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 03:34:26 AM by craslovell

Edit: 8/8/2019

Results are now public and payments are being sent at this time. Please see the link below:

NovaToken Social Media Bounty Payout Results

For your privacy, your facebook and twitter links have been removed but your ethereum address is present in the sheet (which you should know..). The original sheet has been removed as well but the link to view it can be sent to you upon request provided you were a valid participant.

If you disagree with your stake count, please re-read the rules listed above and send me a PM if you feel there is still an error.

Thank you to all of our participants!
ICOMIE.COM
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:34:33 AM

check your spreadsheet.
So many bot joined your campaign
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:28:07 AM

check your spreadsheet.
So many bot joined your campaign

I'm aware, but thanks for pointing this out.

Account verification has been temporarily added to the sign up form. This will require each user to authenticate with a Google account when submitting their application. Your sign in is anonymous and no information is collected during this process other than your responses to the bounty application.

If you are a legitimate user who has already signed up, please resubmit your response and sign up again.

Thanks!
yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:53:43 PM

Hi BM. I just finished signing up. How do we submit our report?
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:57:35 PM

Hi BM. I just finished signing up. How do we submit our report?

Welcome aboard!

There is no need to submit a report. User activity is checked daily. Be sure to make any shared Facebook posts from the NovaToken facebook "public" posts so they are visible.
yuria3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:05:36 AM

Thank you BM!  I can't participate on the first week right? I just signed up today so that give me just 4 working days. The minimum is 5. And when will be the spreadsheet be available?
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:27:18 AM

Thank you BM!  I can't participate on the first week right? I just signed up today so that give me just 4 working days. The minimum is 5. And when will be the spreadsheet be available?

You can participate this week. It would be 5 days per week starting from the time you sign up. So 5 out of 7 days from the time you sign up. If you signed up today, your week 1 is 5/3 to 5/9, week 2 5/10 to 5/16 and so on

I will clarify this in the post so it makes more sense to others.

I'm checking in to the spreadsheet now. It seems it's not displaying participants even though they've signed up.
PiriPori

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:55:54 AM

Sir wanna ask.
automatically check or we must post in this thread for my work?
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:30:35 PM

Sir wanna ask.
automatically check or we must post in this thread for my work?

No need to report. Activity is checked automatically.
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:16:36 AM

Reminder as some people are doing this... please do not post weekly activity in this thread. It is being checked automatically.
yuria3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:44:18 PM

I checked again the participants list and I can't see my name on it. I was there before. Am I disqualified BM?
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:35:34 AM

I checked again the participants list and I can't see my name on it. I was there before. Am I disqualified BM?

Can you please PM me the details of your sign up? I will check for you. It may have just been an error. There was a large amounts of bots removed so your account may have been in the mix.
yuria3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:38:19 PM

Can you please PM me the details of your sign up? I will check for you. It may have just been an error. There was a large amounts of bots removed so your account may have been in the mix.

I already sent my details BM. Hope to receive clarification if I am still on the list or not. Thank you.
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 03:12:31 AM

I already sent my details BM. Hope to receive clarification if I am still on the list or not. Thank you.

Hi yuria3,

I'll be checking in on this tomorrow evening (US est) so I'll check back with you then. No worries!
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 01:12:19 AM

The spreadsheet has been updated. Some entrants will be removed as they have not been following the posted rules. Spreadsheet updates happen manually because of a flaw in Google forms when deleting mass amounts of bot entries.

Reminder: Please follow the listed sharing/retweeting rules or you will be disqualified!
rheyank

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:31:45 PM

My Number on the Spreadsheet: 57

Dear admin

I had submitted Google form yesterday to participate in this Bounty Campaign but incorrectly entered ETH address. Can you replace with this ETH address: 0x7400c18e24cf5fA59FA9Fe7A91dfc2d4Bd87fDB7

thanks

HONEYPOD
(HNY)   honeypod.org   (HNY)
Changing Your Internet Forever
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 02:44:27 AM

The campaign has official closed!

Please allow a few days for stake calculations and payout figures to appear. Payouts will begin once final stake calculation is visible on the spreadsheet.
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:00:20 PM

All calculations and payments will be made available tomorrow evening, August 7th.

Keep an eye out for yours!
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 01:54:31 AM

Update: All calculations are in. I am allowing a 24 hour grace period for a few users who have yet to reply to me regarding their posts/tweets. If they are not able to come forward with further information to verify their participation they will not be counted in the payout. Stake counts will become available at that time since these users verifying their ID will affect the final payouts.

Expect your stake count and payout to be listed on this thread ~ 10PM EST US time tomorrow, 8/8/2019 as this is the cut off time for the few remaining users to verify their information.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: