Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors: This is the best IEO  (Read 286 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:23:00 PM

Since you have long list why someone needs to invest on your project, why did you choose Probit as exchange? Why not Binance or Bittrex or any other popular exchange? Are you confident that you will attain success from that exchange?
This is like a paid service, Binance being the leader for every exchange it'll be charging high for the launch through them. The large scale project investors with their huge funding prefer Binance while the rest go with these kind of exchanges for the launch.
You are right with binance leading with they own IEO which launched the binance coin which is doing great but investors should know fake exchanges because the same that happened to the ICO market can also happene in the IEO it all depends on the team behind the project.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:50:33 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 04:42:43 AM by naruto7676

Their are a lot of good iEo that we can invest our investments like yanu.io, we can buy tokens from the ieo and we can use it in the future and this coins has a potential to groe on the future.so we can invest on them and make profits.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 06:03:37 PM

Most investors will choose on their own, and i also think that on IEOs can be made a good profit and will not happen like on ICOs, and i think people should only invest on IEOs on trusted exchanges.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

Most investors will choose on their own, and i also think that on IEOs can be made a good profit and will not happen like on ICOs, and i think people should only invest on IEOs on trusted exchanges.
Of course, this is the task of the workers to which exchanges they will turn to.  Based on this, each investor will pay attention only to those projects that deal with reputable exchanges in order to minimize the risks of losing their funds.  As a Bounty Hunter I also support a new concept for the development of new projects, because it will give a real reward for my work.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:39:59 PM

With this kind of sharing, you get even further away from reality. Personally, when I see posts like this, I think this is a big scam. I mean, there are better ways of advertising... try them
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:50:35 AM

If you do the comparison between ICO and IEO, IEO has masked or overcome many of the flaws or lacking pints which would give rise to loss and risk for investors. This is the reason investors prefer IEO over ICO though both are crowd funding mechanism and ICO had had a great period back in 2018. But regardless of its prestigious history, its time is up now and IEO are on the top of all as a CFM.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

If you do the comparison between ICO and IEO, IEO has masked or overcome many of the flaws or lacking pints which would give rise to loss and risk for investors. This is the reason investors prefer IEO over ICO though both are crowd funding mechanism and ICO had had a great period back in 2018. But regardless of its prestigious history, its time is up now and IEO are on the top of all as a CFM.
right, I also see something like that that the IEO is now the right choice according to some crypto investors. but things stand out with the IEO because they have their own exchanges. On the other hand, with many cases of fraud at the ICO, many investors consider investing in the ICO.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:14:19 AM

When promoting a crowdsale it would be helpful to disclose some further details such as who can participate, what regions are excluded, and if there are any limits for each type of investor and private funding rounds if there are any along with a detailed prospectus because this will make it easier for investors to evaluate your offering

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: