Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STO] --- Conjure --- A Multimedia Content Platform  (Read 219 times)
maxconjure (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:39:55 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 01:56:25 AM by maxconjure

Click the nameplate below to reserve your unique username - it's easy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxconjure (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:41:28 AM

* reserved
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:12:26 PM

I would like to see in your video a demonstration of the work of your content, and not the eulogy of various young people. What is the difference from the global corporations you do not like?
maxconjure (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:28:42 PM

I would like to see in your video a demonstration of the work of your content, and not the eulogy of various young people.

Ok, if you're looking for a product demo you won't find it in the video you're talking about - I suggest checking out our prototype on your laptop or desktop computer. It comes with a help guide that explains a lot of what you see. We're also working on a video walkthrough that adds commentary to the prototype, so you can check that out sometime in the near future.

What is the difference from the global corporations you do not like?

Conjure's quite different from the global corporations. YouTube, for example, takes a 45% cut of creator ad revenue and has strict rules on what content can be monetized. Conjure uses blockchain to decentralize the monetization process, allowing creators and advertisers to enter into monetization agreements without the huge commission or strict rules. It's a much more sustainable and flexible approach for both creators and advertisers.

I suggest taking a closer look at the original post above, also our website and whitepaper. You'll find so much more in those materials than I can regurgitate here. But if you can be more specific with your question, I can try to give you a better answer. 

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

I would like to see in your video a demonstration of the work of your content, and not the eulogy of various young people.

Ok, if you're looking for a product demo you won't find it in the video you're talking about - I suggest checking out our prototype on your laptop or desktop computer. It comes with a help guide that explains a lot of what you see. We're also working on a video walkthrough that adds commentary to the prototype, so you can check that out sometime in the near future.

What is the difference from the global corporations you do not like?

Conjure's quite different from the global corporations. YouTube, for example, takes a 45% cut of creator ad revenue and has strict rules on what content can be monetized. Conjure uses blockchain to decentralize the monetization process, allowing creators and advertisers to enter into monetization agreements without the huge commission or strict rules. It's a much more sustainable and flexible approach for both creators and advertisers.

I suggest taking a closer look at the original post above, also our website and whitepaper. You'll find so much more in those materials than I can regurgitate here. But if you can be more specific with your question, I can try to give you a better answer. 

Yet another "content on the blockchain project because yay, gotta take down YT". Seen dozens of these and barely nothing to show for it except for Lbry, DTube, and maybe now DLive. So the question is not how you're gonna compete against YT. Question is, how you're better than Lbry, Dtube, and Dlive?
maxconjure (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:08:52 AM

Yet another "content on the blockchain project because yay, gotta take down YT". Seen dozens of these and barely nothing to show for it except for Lbry, DTube, and maybe now DLive. So the question is not how you're gonna compete against YT. Question is, how you're better than Lbry, Dtube, and Dlive?

Good points, thanks for bringing that topic up. Check out this article we wrote on the subject.

Also, Conjure isn't another YouTube clone. In addition to video, the first build will include boards (think Twitter), blogs (think Medium), and a new content & creator discovery system (see article ^). Plus the blockchain monetization stuff previously mentioned, and a rewards system (see here).
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:44:06 AM

What will this platfrom look like? The idea is pretty good and the announcement thread shows that you are expert in creating content, also a positive signal that maybe you can really build this project properly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██