Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of drama "The-One-Above-All" is the alt of "cryptohunter"  (Read 1241 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 06:44:08 PM

Yes, I know CH would still continue to attack everyone even if his red trust gets removed, and that's why previously I didn't think it was worthwhile to advocate for his red trust removal.
Its really a matter of concern that still CH have got the chance to attack others here. Its simple to say that he will not stop his disturbing activity which he has done for a long time. Its really hard to detect his exact intention. Its crystal clear to all of us that his only wish is  making troll and unrealstic arguments in every important discussion.

I believe CH enjoy this matter that everyone are wasting their time by talking about him.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6424

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:48:26 PM

I believe CH enjoy this matter that everyone are wasting their time by talking about him.

I am pretty certain that almost everyone who argues with cryptohunter enjoys it, since there is no one who is obligated to do so, it makes sense that they actually do enjoy it, i do too "sometimes" , it's human nature.

my take on cryptohunter  is that he does have a few valid points buried underneath the bullshit of conspiracy and gang theory - however, his way of doing things is terrible, he is annoying to say the least, but this also does not justify some member's attack on him to this extent, I am sure things would have worked out if the others were a bit wiser in their discussion with him, i know it's hard because he is so annoying it makes you want to curse him and go offline, but perhaps , someday , we all would start taking things with an open-mind and avoid personal attacks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:32:14 PM

I am pretty certain that almost everyone who argues with cryptohunter enjoys it, since there is no one who is obligated to do so, it makes sense that they actually do enjoy it, i do too "sometimes" , it's human nature.

my take on cryptohunter  is that he does have a few valid points buried underneath the bullshit of conspiracy and gang theory - however, his way of doing things is terrible, he is annoying to say the least, but this also does not justify some member's attack on him to this extent, I am sure things would have worked out if the others were a bit wiser in their discussion with him, i know it's hard because he is so annoying it makes you want to curse him and go offline, but perhaps , someday , we all would start taking things with an open-mind and avoid personal attacks.

I don't know that you have any discussion experience with CH or not but honestly its really hard to talk with an open mind with him. Avoiding personal attacks is always a sign of a gentle behaviour but it is to notify you mate that CH loves to start his discussion with personal attacks. You will not have any chance to attack him from your side rather than being attacked by himself.

I always believe that everyone should have the mentality to reconsider anyones fault if he commited anything by mistak. But what if anyone make this everytime from a premeditated idea. 

▄██████████████████████████▄