Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New IEOs on Bibox. Shall we wait XXX?  (Read 250 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:37:50 PM

can pick up some BIX , as waiting for the IEO
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bibox-token
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:05:01 PM

I will surely invest in this only for flipping purpose and I hope it will come out well. Any kind of investment in this space is risky but IEO is still better especially with the poss of ready-made liquidity which is one of the major issue of ICO.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:54:30 PM

Investing in this is very sure. I will love to invest and hold the coin for some time, while holding, I will watch how the coin is doing in exchange and when likely the pump could be. Is really fun holding new coin.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:49:48 PM

IEOs are the new thing replacing ICOs, it offers some advantage such as some level of trust and integrity given by the exchange, no reputable exchange will use its launch pad to for scam projects to take roots .Bibox has been doing nicely so far ,hopefully these projects will be add something useful to the space
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:17:37 AM

Hi there guys! Just want to share some ideas about IEOs on Bibox which are coming soon. Take a look on this article, Ludos protocol, Force protocol and X-block are described there:

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/04/23/bibox-launches-set-of-projects-why/

We should wait, what can we do if the IEO not launched yet ? In mean time, we need to take a look closer about the project of the token.
I want to investing because i know the project is good, not because they IEO-listed in the exchanges.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:53:38 PM

IEOs are the new thing replacing ICOs, it offers some advantage such as some level of trust and integrity given by the exchange, no reputable exchange will use its launch pad to for scam projects to take roots .Bibox has been doing nicely so far ,hopefully these projects will be add something useful to the space
In any case, due to the new concept of promoting new projects there is a lot of confidence and guarantees for investors.  This suggests a real investment in new projects.  But this is unlikely to fully affect the entire cryptocurrency market.  The fact is that new cryptocurrency users invest in new projects and, as a rule, buy new tokens for Bitcoin and ethereum.  But in order to improve the situation of the entire cryptocurrency market, it is necessary first of all to attract investments from the outside.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:57:14 PM

Now around IEO HYIP. Everyone is talking about these IEOs. I do not understand what their charm is that everyone wants to invest only in these IEO.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:19:08 PM

Now around IEO HYIP. Everyone is talking about these IEOs. I do not understand what their charm is that everyone wants to invest only in these IEO.
People choose to invest in an IEO because these projects are tested by exchanges for technical expertise and verification of the founders of projects. This gives greater security for investment. For example, the Gexan project, which will soon be conducting an IEO, already has a working product - a valid Internet lottery and a fully public team. I think this is a good investment.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:23:28 PM

People choose to invest in an IEO because these projects are tested by exchanges for technical expertise and verification of the founders of projects. This gives greater security for investment. For example, the Gexan project, which will soon be conducting an IEO, already has a working product - a valid Internet lottery and a fully public team. I think this is a good investment.
http://gexan.io - are you talking about this Gexan? Is this the project whose IEO is on May 10 on the exchange P2PB2B? An interesting project!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:26:54 PM

IEO can give a good profit very quickly. Many of them are difficult to get into and not everyone can participate in it. This is also related to the rise in the price of exchange tokens.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:31:12 PM

Thank you for this information. Very well that many now support this idea with IEO. The most important thing to have time to take part in it. However, be careful, not all exchanges can be trusted. Better check it out.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:52:32 PM

IEO can give a good profit very quickly. Many of them are difficult to get into and not everyone can participate in it. This is also related to the rise in the price of exchange tokens.
that's a good point from the IEO. but on the other hand, the IEO is not different from previous types of investments, such as ICO and STO.

IEO at Bibox, I better wait first while searching for information and asking questions to people who can be trusted before investing in the IEO on Bibox. learned from the experience of what happened at Bittrex yesterday [IEO Ocean].

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: