Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Cannabis Market  (Read 121 times)
Cannergrow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:24:15 PM

If you start to think about this big market it is really shocking, and we are just at the beginning!

Earn money with Cannabis plants backed by Tokens
Swiss based facility with operations in the UK and Macedonia!
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:25:34 AM

This big market is not big for now. At least, until only a few countries have legalized marijuana. On the other side this market probably won't grow. Simply because people that smoke illegal weed would be happy so buy some legal stuff but if you don't smoke at all then legalization won't push you to buy drugs anyway. Also those estimates are not accurate. For examplee due to high competition prices may drop and revenues would surge. And this is just one of possible scenarios.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:36:18 AM

My dream job.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

Has anyone ever heard of a juicer? How about a centrifuge? When you grow your marijuana at home, and then juice it, and then use the centrifuge to separate the oil from the water, where's the market? It's all do-it-yourself. If you don't want to DIY, there's a neighbor next door or a couple houses down who will do it for you, cheap.

It's what I have been telling you all along. Don't legalize it. Simply repeal all laws against it. Why? You might be able to go to a store down the street and get it, very cheap. But why pay for it at all when you can DIY? Government will still get you for DIY.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Galilo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:17:15 PM

Smoke cannabis everyday   Cool Cool
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:59:06 PM

I dream about such job
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:01:09 AM

Cannabis cbd is legal in all states and about to explode.  All kinds of cbd products are already selling. 
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:27:58 AM

This is depending on what is our main objective on growing and selling this stuff,if for some medicinal job then i salute you but if for those people that only wanted to get High then thats a crime lol
Accounting87

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:42:03 AM

This big market is not big for now. At least, until only a few countries have legalized marijuana. On the other side this market probably won't grow. Simply because people that smoke illegal weed would be happy so buy some legal stuff but if you don't smoke at all then legalization won't push you to buy drugs anyway. Also those estimates are not accurate. For examplee due to high competition prices may drop and revenues would surge. And this is just one of possible scenarios.

What is the point in legalizing marijuana?
LeanorDeeDee

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:37:09 AM

That's very interesting. I think that it is very good that this industry is constantly growing and developing. I think that CBD is our future, and it will help us a lot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: