Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi listed Altcoins are cool  (Read 175 times)
MadEth (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:36:25 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 08:42:21 AM by MadEth

Register on HBG.COM

Invite-Register-Hold to win TRIO airdrops

New Users: First 3000 new Huobi users who register and complete their ID verification at Huobi Global during the campaign period, and hold more than 500 TRIO in their accounts by 20:00 (GMT+8) on May 5 will receive 500 TRIO airdrops. First-come-first-serve - whilst stocks last!
Eligibility Criteria: The region/country in the ID verification of newly registered users must not be from China (mainland) and newly registered users in mainland China are not eligible for this campaign.

Existing Users: During the campaign, the inviter/referrer must invite his/her friend to register for a Huobi account through an exclusive invitation code. The inviter/referrer will receive 200 TRIO airdrops for each successful invitation, capped at 100,000 TRIO maximum per inviter.
Use the invitation code here: https://www.huobi.co/en-us/invite/

https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000241042
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:21:57 AM

Thats a great news thanks for the heads up, Huobi is making great progress in listing coins and I'm one of their traders Wink
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:44:09 AM

Thats a great news thanks for the heads up, Huobi is making great progress in listing coins and I'm one of their traders Wink

Happy to read from you Huobi always has great opportunities for its users
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:00:31 AM

Nice airdrop from huobi but I think the over is too much and this move can drag the coin price down ,just imagine if one hold 1000$ worth of the coin it mean they will get double ? There will be dump after the event

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:04:04 AM

Nice airdrop from huobi but I think the over is too much and this move can drag the coin price down ,just imagine if one hold 1000$ worth of the coin it mean they will get double ? There will be dump after the event

Huobi always ensure it protects its process and make it a value
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:21:04 PM

A platform has to be just more than buy and sell it has to serve the users
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:28:57 PM

why do you think so? each exchange has one big goal - to make money. as well as traders. And this can be done if the mechanism of buying and selling is perfect.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:45:55 PM

the altcoin registered in Huobi is really cool, I once participated in the signature campaign on the STK project, and I got around 0.5 Bitcoin from selling the token. so I believe that coins registered in Huobi are cool ... Cool Cool
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

the altcoin registered in Huobi is really cool, I once participated in the signature campaign on the STK project, and I got around 0.5 Bitcoin from selling the token. so I believe that coins registered in Huobi are cool ... Cool Cool

Happy for that sure you get more success
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:29:48 PM

why do you think so? each exchange has one big goal - to make money. as well as traders. And this can be done if the mechanism of buying and selling is perfect.

You make money but ensure you give a service in return that keeps users loyal that is what Huobi does
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:42:11 PM

Well if coin listed on exchange can be sell at good price can be an option, well the only option to get airdrop is to do kyc? Kyc must be done before buying 500 TRIO or after or can be made on both cases?
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:08:02 PM

Well if coin listed on exchange can be sell at good price can be an option, well the only option to get airdrop is to do kyc? Kyc must be done before buying 500 TRIO or after or can be made on both cases?

KYC is an important part of it all
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:29:23 PM

Huobi exchange happens to be one of my best exchanges. The interface is so superb, aside that it also list good and prospective altcoins unlike what we see in other exchanges .
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

Huobi exchange happens to be one of my best exchanges. The interface is so superb, aside that it also list good and prospective altcoins unlike what we see in other exchanges .

That is the very point I try to pass along
MadEth (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:50:10 AM

Have you found your way around HBG.com ?
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:18:50 AM

Seriously? I never knew that's what they meant, if they do that then what you are saying is going to be correct because once people receive something for free, they do whatever they want with it, and since so many people knows that when their coin is doubled, the price of the coin is going to dump, they would make sure they dump all the coins they have in their possession so that they will not be affected by the dump in anyway, I don't think it's a smart move just doubling the coin of holders, trading competition is best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: