Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be considered a Religion?  (Read 1524 times)
Austin_Lord

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:46:56 AM

I don't  think bitcoin is a religion.. bitcoin is just a digital asseta in form of currency.. well we can invest  money in bitcoin for future use.. the prices of bitcoin will gradually increase or decrease.. so i can't  believe  on that bitcoin is a Religion..
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:16:05 AM

Bitcoin is occult belief system every crypto investor believe in even though it is volatile but as a asset it satisfy all  qualities bitcoin is rare internet asset we can hold for future generations
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:23:04 PM

These are insane people, and nothing can help them to be cured. Those, who work with Bitcoin take it as an asset or business. Bitcoin has nothing common with religion. Of course, some crypto fans that soo nothing but BTC exist, but these are just poor guys who need help.

I know. That's why I brought the subject for discussion since there are some people who seem to be quite obsessed with Bitcoin lately. They believe that Satoshi is some sort of "god", following his/her footsteps in every way. Cryptocurrencies that don't follow the original Bitcoin whitepaper, are considered to be an aberration or cancer to them.

That's why, we've seen Roger Ver thinking that Bitcoin Cash is the original Bitcoin, and now Craig Wright has started doing the same with his Bitcoin SV project. Each forked version of Bitcoin has its followers and respective ideals. Of course, this could be seen more as politics than a religion itself. But, the mere reason that people are following someone who's identity is not known yet, makes it a religion in my opinion.

As for me, I believe that Bitcoin is just new kind of money that will truly revolutionize our economy one way or another. Satoshi is just a human being, who created Bitcoin with many flaws (he's not perfect). Despite not being known yet, many people have joined together in order to make crypto and Blockchain a better place.

Nonetheless, Bitcoin will survive as an asset and a store of value for many generations. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: