Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:36:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoin Bot - What do you think about this tool??  (Read 3352 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 02:10:26 AM

I've seen a couple of friends using such tools like a macro scripts or so. It's working fine but it might not guarantee that it will work perfectly or deliver cristal-clear profits. It might get stuck or it might drive you to huge losses if it glitches, no one knows for sure. The point is that you can use it with low balances, for experimental purpose and not for huge profits, don't get you ass slapped because of such tools.

No. It will NOT work in the long run.

The reason being that the OP is confusing the law of large numbers with a finite sample size. It is a classic demonstration of gambler's fallacy - the false notion that past events have something to do with future events in games of complete chance.

There is absolutely no correlation between rolls if you are using a provably fair dice site, which FreeBitcoin is. Therefore, your EV is precisely the same with or without this bot. In fact, your actual EV would be a lot more in the red considering the fact that you'd be betting much quicker on a site which has notorious house edges on its games.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 02:19:10 AM

If something like this really works, it can be fun to use. I just never know if you can use something like that for the long term. And how stable and reliable is such a thing?
I always wonder about such tools. You can use bots extremely well if they are well put together.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 04:02:39 PM

If something like this really works, it can be fun to use. I just never know if you can use something like that for the long term. And how stable and reliable is such a thing?
I always wonder about such tools. You can use bots extremely well if they are well put together.

Exactly! This bot works, but it doesn't do any magic. It will just play following the settings provided by the user. It's better than the "Autobet" embedded in the site because it provides more features and configurations.

If you use it well, it can be a good help...
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:17:30 AM

Exactly! This bot works, but it doesn't do any magic. It will just play following the settings provided by the user. It's better than the "Autobet" embedded in the site because it provides more features and configurations.

If you use it well, it can be a good help...

The only way that you are going to remotely come close to making money through this bot is the auto-claim feature. Even then, your electricity costs of running the bot in the background are probably going to outweigh any satoshis that you manage to claim.

As I've mentioned, betting on history is simply not going to provide you with any extra EV. Your EV is still negative, and very negative at -5%.

This bot will only help entertain the player. You simply can't "use it well" and expect to make profits in the long run.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:53:33 AM

If the bot is only for claiming the faucet, I guess that will work for the long term unless the site makes changes on their site. If that happens, perhaps, the dev needs to change the code to follow the site so that the bot can work again as before. I think the bot is stable and reliable just to claim the faucet, but I don't suggest you to use the bot for playing gambling or even use it for multiply because I guess that will need more adjustment to make the bot works well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 04:15:05 AM

If the bot is only for claiming the faucet, I guess that will work for the long term unless the site makes changes on their site. If that happens, perhaps, the dev needs to change the code to follow the site so that the bot can work again as before. I think the bot is stable and reliable just to claim the faucet, but I don't suggest you to use the bot for playing gambling or even use it for multiply because I guess that will need more adjustment to make the bot works well.

Did this kind of bot actually effective? Well, in my case I haven't really experience this kind of bot features because for me, back when I was starting bitcoin mining I used to go into this kind of features yet I always got robbed. Even after I already collected the minimum amount that I can withdraw it, it just vanished and I think someone might took it. I dedicated a lot of time in playing or making some time for free bitcoin bot or faucets yet I can't think of a single time that I able to use thr money rhat I mine. I guess my bad also for always not thinking about the sites or didn't have any research about it so I ended up being scammed I guess.
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:07:50 PM

This bot can be tested for free.

Take into account that for the autoroll, it can be configured to enable Reward Points bonuses automatically (and take advantage of the hourly automatic clicks).

This video shows how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqjT_BKeg8
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 01:24:36 AM

I don't really trust these types of tools. I think they have some kind of malware or virus inside that will badly affect my computer. Worse is maybe it can steal my information for some private accounts.
When I was new to bitcoin and enjoying claiming on these free bitcoin faucets, I would rather claim it manually than installing a bot. I just think that it's only a few amounts of satoshis compared if something not good happens to my computer because of installing a bot.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:51:48 AM

~snip~

Did this kind of bot actually effective? Well, in my case I haven't really experience this kind of bot features because for me, back when I was starting bitcoin mining I used to go into this kind of features yet I always got robbed. Even after I already collected the minimum amount that I can withdraw it, it just vanished and I think someone might took it. I dedicated a lot of time in playing or making some time for free bitcoin bot or faucets yet I can't think of a single time that I able to use thr money rhat I mine. I guess my bad also for always not thinking about the sites or didn't have any research about it so I ended up being scammed I guess.

According to the dev, the bot effective to claim the faucet.

This bot can be tested for free.

Take into account that for the autoroll, it can be configured to enable Reward Points bonuses automatically (and take advantage of the hourly automatic clicks).

This video shows how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqjT_BKeg8

You can try it by yourself. Oh, I am also starting a mining software such as minergate and else, and it really works well for me. I also try some other software, but I don't get any success with the software. I think we all dedicated our time to earn free bitcoin by doing like that. I am sure we all have much experience being scammed and success to earn free bitcoin. But before you use the bot, you need to set something as the dev mention.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:08:02 AM

This bot is secure. No malware. No scam.

This is a Java program that uses the browser to simulate a real user playing with freebitcoin. It doesn't need to be installed.

Our purpose is to get referrals (that's why we offer it for free to test it) and get feedback to keep improving the bot.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 06:05:46 PM

I don't really trust these types of tools. I think they have some kind of malware or virus inside that will badly affect my computer. Worse is maybe it can steal my information for some private accounts.
When I was new to bitcoin and enjoying claiming on these free bitcoin faucets, I would rather claim it manually than installing a bot. I just think that it's only a few amounts of satoshis compared if something not good happens to my computer because of installing a bot.
OP said that it doesn't have any malware or virus on the files but still it doesn't give assurance that it'll be not harmful to the computer. Actually, a bot can be helpful in just claiming free BTC in faucets but personally, I also like claiming it manually as I don't trust any third-party program that isn't affiliated with the platform. I don't want to hate them for making it, it's an A+ effort for doing so and if their intention is just for referrals then it's fine, but like what I've said I don't prefer it, maybe some users will like it. Just make sure that AV software is turned on before running it, to secure anything.
kamadazje

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 02:52:33 PM

I am not so sure if you are doing it in order to promote your youtube videos but if in case it is really helpful even if claiming the free faucet automatically then it is still useful but it will be better if you can add some features to it like a script to help us profit to any games in freebitcion platform.

Your purpose is to get referrals? How are you going to benefit from it by the way? Maybe in this way you can convince the users to use or try your bot even if they cannot fully assure that it is fully secure as you are the only one who have claimed that it has no malware and the people who have no knowledge in proving it will definitely need to trust your word if in case they will try to use your bot.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 04:01:38 PM

bots will never provide better results than an human that place real bets.
there is only the difference that you can automatize your strategy, and trying to playing "large" number without being stressed by emotion during game play. Maybe this can considered an advantage but I will never install a .exe on my laptop Grin if there is not a sure and valid source.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:54:10 PM

I am not so sure if you are doing it in order to promote your youtube videos but if in case it is really helpful even if claiming the free faucet automatically then it is still useful but it will be better if you can add some features to it like a script to help us profit to any games in freebitcion platform.

Your purpose is to get referrals? How are you going to benefit from it by the way? Maybe in this way you can convince the users to use or try your bot even if they cannot fully assure that it is fully secure as you are the only one who have claimed that it has no malware and the people who have no knowledge in proving it will definitely need to trust your word if in case they will try to use your bot.

As you said, our goal is to get referrals (that's why we offer the bot for free), and to get feedback from users to keep improving the tool. We want to make a really useful bot for freebitcoin...
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:59:08 PM

bots will never provide better results than an human that place real bets.
there is only the difference that you can automatize your strategy, and trying to playing "large" number without being stressed by emotion during game play. Maybe this can considered an advantage but I will never install a .exe on my laptop Grin if there is not a sure and valid source.

We understand if people don't want to execute an .exe file. But you can run it on a VM, or a VPS. Or use any antivirus software. This is just a Java program that uses the browser simulating a real user.

And as you said, the idea of the bot is to automatize a strategy without making bad decisions due to emotions (if you are playing bets). Also, the idea of the bot is to not to miss any roll to get free satoshis hourly.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:34:51 PM

This bot is secure. No malware. No scam.

This is a Java program that uses the browser to simulate a real user playing with freebitcoin. It doesn't need to be installed.

Our purpose is to get referrals (that's why we offer it for free to test it) and get feedback to keep improving the bot.

You are strongly appealing that your BOT is really safe to use and it works but it can't be just so easy to give trust as well knowing that there are a lot of scamming activities around and also hacking incidents caused by malwares. You can't blame traders as well to keep questioning the credibility for this as they wanted assurance and safety purposes. If you are doing this just to prove that this bot is worth enough to use, well, if you don't mind, please send as more proofs. We need this thing to verify first(did I miss something)?
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:36:10 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 03:00:04 AM by FreebitcoinerPlus

Many people is already using the bot. We don't have any other proof apart of the videos, sorry.

BTW, these are the latest videos uploaded...

Freebitcoin Bot Guide (how to use it): https://odysee.com/@freebitcoinerplus:d/freebitcoin-bot-guide:3

A sample strategy for the bot: https://odysee.com/@freebitcoinerplus:d/safe-freebitcoin-strategy:3

In case anyone is interested or have any question, just write to freebitcoinerplus@gmail.com

All videos of the bot: https://odysee.com/@freebitcoinerplus:d

Thanks.
FreebitcoinerPlus (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 05:43:53 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2021, 06:01:11 PM by FreebitcoinerPlus

Freebitcoin bot was updated!

A new version of the bot is available, now you can change odds when winning or losing.

You can see how it works in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQkDWerAS4
https://odysee.com/@freebitcoinerplus:d/Freebitcoin-Bot-Updates:c

Regards.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1168

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 11:42:56 AM

[...]

Leave your comments, feedback, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!!

I have always spoken out against automatic betting bots and I reiterate my position here:
Any game that involves 100% luck without counting any other events from the outside world (like sports) will tend to make you lose money.
At some point, you can make a lot of money, but in the long run, you will lose everything. The statistics say that and there isn't getting away from it.

When you put this task to a bot, you're just prolonging your time to lose all and taking away the thrill of seeing a big prize being won with your own hands, not by a robot that probably won't even let you know that you've won a big prize before losing everything again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Generalzod580

Activity: 96
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:06:38 PM

has anyone been banned for it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: