Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "Satoshi Nakamoto" secretly mining BCH ???  (Read 154 times)
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:41:26 AM

Checked https://cash.coin.dance/blocks and look at the Coinbase text and you will see "Satoshi Nakamoto" name in there.  Grin. Lol, I'm sure someone is trolling BCH or some BCH pundits mining just uses Satoshi's name. Wondering though why the sudden showing. Might be new drama coming in, so brace yourself. Hope though that it won't affect the price of BTC again. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:23:39 PM

Nah. I don't think that it will have a negative effect unless that "Satoshi Nakamoto" mining guy. He probably just trolls around with that name and send some shockwave to the BCH mining community. Unless he is sock puppet of CW and then would mine BCH then suddenly dump it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

I also think that Satoshi Nakamoto not waste his time mining BCH, i think he have better things to do and i think he not like the way other users try to get in front of bitcoin with lies.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:00:59 PM

Nah. I don't think that it will have a negative effect unless that "Satoshi Nakamoto" mining guy. He probably just trolls around with that name and send some shockwave to the BCH mining community. Unless he is sock puppet of CW and then would mine BCH then suddenly dump it.

I'm also thinking that too, this is to make everyone think that Satoshi Nakamoto is now part of Bitcoin cash, and to hype the coin and to challenge the top 3 coins in the market, I don't think that will be noticeable at all until you posted it here.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

If I were Satoshi Nakamoto, I will definitely don't do that. His reputation being the founder of Bitcoin is so high and I think he will never go to that level. He has his team to do that if he wanted to but definitely inappropriate to his name. Maybe some just wanted to creaye a hype to that token.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:00:03 PM

I don't even understand this. Who controls BCH? and how are the characteristics? I think there is no connection at all. Honestly I'm a little confused, because to this day BCH is getting better and growing. And there are no problems so far. Huh
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:02:15 PM

Of course, someone just uses his name. There is nothing surprising. There are so many "smart" people who call themselves Satoshi Nakamoto

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:06:50 PM

If I were Satoshi Nakamoto, I will definitely don't do that. His reputation being the founder of Bitcoin is so high and I think he will never go to that level. He has his team to do that if he wanted to but definitely inappropriate to his name. Maybe some just wanted to creaye a hype to that token.

Definitely. He is just using the name of Satoshi just to get attention from the community again. Lame strategy I would say. Many individuals have been using the codename Satoshi Nakamoto just to create a fuss but would the real one would do such a thing nowadays? I highly doubt that.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:12:17 AM

Checked https://cash.coin.dance/blocks and look at the Coinbase text and you will see "Satoshi Nakamoto" name in there.  Grin. Lol, I'm sure someone is trolling BCH or some BCH pundits mining just uses Satoshi's name. Wondering though why the sudden showing. Might be new drama coming in, so brace yourself. Hope though that it won't affect the price of BTC again. Grin
Hahaha, when he is done using the 1 million bitcoin he mined years ago that can still be found in his wallet, why on earth would he be mining BCH that I don't think he even supports the concept, I believe that is one of satoshi fan who is making use of his name to mine BCH, I believe satoshi have better things to do now than mining any coin, we just have to wait and see if he is really the one that want to unveil himself in 10 days to come.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:16:20 AM

It is probably, miner that calls himself like this. I do not think there could be a big change. If someone already makes so much effort for mining, it is for earnings. And the current price is not suitable at all.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:21:10 AM

it is obvious that this is a case of trolling or again the CSW shills are starting an online nonsense to gain attention and pump their useless shitcoin.

logically speaking even if Satohi was mining bitcoin he wouldn't reveal his identity this way. additionally he wouldn't even touch a forkcoin like BCH because it is a centralized coin that goes against all that he created!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:25:44 AM

Somebody who is owning the 1 million stash of BTC is mining BCH and not touching its own BTC?

Satoshi can just get 1 million BCH by claiming the fork and there is no need to mine BCH.

I am alive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: