Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you buy with bitcoin?  (Read 1878 times)
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:02:12 AM

On the Internet began to appear shops where you can buy and sell things for bitcoins. Isn't that progress? Real estate, houses, cars, helicopters. A year ago, this was not. Here is one of these stores in Telegram @CryptomarketRoom154. Just look at how many offers there are. Though prices are great in my opinion. But maybe I'm wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:26:51 AM

You can buy the entire altcoin market with just 1 bitcoin, thanks bitcoin you have made me now live in poverty.  Cry HST decision token, was my holding and its now crushed!
Hey, you made a lot of topic/post with your HST token, well I guess you made a bad decision with your HST Decision token to hold it for long. Imagine HST token ranked as 700+ on CMC and yet you are expecting too much about it. Bitcoin can really buy shitcoins I believe.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:16:26 AM

So, what can you actually buy with a bitcoin? Just few years back, you could not buy much of anything. But, now the time have changed. You can buy anything, from pizza to jewelry and more.

Here is the list of things you can buy with bitcoins. What more can you buy? Don't forget to share your thoughts. 

https://medium.com/@odeskpawan1/what-can-you-buy-with-bitcoin-cdb457451b30

Here in my country,  can use bitcoin to pay my bills months, such as Electric bill, water bill, Internet, Mobile load, sending money thru remittances and bank transfer, and tuition fee. And this all can be done only through the exchange we had it here in which is coins.ph
platform.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:29:04 AM

You can buy the entire altcoin market with just 1 bitcoin, thanks bitcoin you have made me now live in poverty.  Cry HST decision token, was my holding and its now crushed!
I guess that's not OP's mean, his statement only tell to us you can buy stuff or food with bitcoin, but not altcoin as you think.

I am curious with the HOLDER of HST token, how you bought it? Did you buy it when its price touch an ATH ($5)?
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:44:41 AM

Here in my place, you can use your Bitcoin to pay bills such as electric and water bills. Internet and telecommunications bills could also be paid with Bitcoin. You can also use your BTC to shop online. I doubt if there is a physical store that accepts Bitcoin though. But you can definitely use your Bitcoins to eat at average and above average restaurants.
James1Black

Activity: 2
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:19:46 AM

Hello!
I hope to write in the right thread. Tell me how can I buy goods from Amazon via Bitcoin, or will I need to convert? For example on this site I want to buy a product, can I do it in a few clicks? Are there applications that do these actions automatically or sites?
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:01:58 PM

You can buy the entire altcoin market with just 1 bitcoin, thanks bitcoin you have made me now live in poverty.  Cry HST decision token, was my holding and its now crushed!
I guess that's not OP's mean, his statement only tell to us you can buy stuff or food with bitcoin, but not altcoin as you think.

I am curious with the HOLDER of HST token, how you bought it? Did you buy it when its price touch an ATH ($5)?

lol yeah , his answer is pretty common but that is still considered as buying with bitcoin . when you trade you are also buying  . however the question ask for more relevant answers if what are the other things that we can buy with  btc aside from alts/toks   .

id say that almost anything we can now buy with bitcoin because bitcoin is getting popular every single day and more stores/merchants are now planning to use bitcoin as a payment method online or offline  .

by the way , the hst coin that he is saying is now getting popular   . ive heard several comments about that coin lately , i think they are only shilling that coin .
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

Eventually we can buy anything with Bitcoin.
But if you ask that specifically i guess we can't buy anything with Bitcoin in our country because Bitcoin is banned here.But we can sell btc and get real money.So in that's way we can buy anything with btc
bitcoin can be used as a purchase only in some countries that legalize bitcoin and on e-commerce, so maybe if in your country there is no store or anything that provides transactions you might be able to buy them online on e-commerce

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:41:40 PM

For me, bitcoin can buy anything. But of course if in my country bitcoin must be converted to local currency. And I hope Bitcoin can be fully accepted in my country.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:43:56 PM

I think that you need to consider this option when Bitcoins can be used as a means of payment through online purchases, where online stores will be happy to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.  For this state or its approval is not required.
spacehopper

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:07:51 PM

You can buy anything that money can buy on the earth.Whatever you wish,it is possible to buy with bitcoin,You can easily cash it too.You can pay wherever that they accept bitcoin.Malls,Cafes ect ect.The list is limitless,and more more places adding for the list day by day.If you have bitcoin in your wallets there are so much things to do..

Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:45:44 PM

So, what can you actually buy with a bitcoin? Just few years back, you could not buy much of anything. But, now the time have changed. You can buy anything, from pizza to jewelry and more.

Here is the list of things you can buy with bitcoins. What more can you buy? Don't forget to share your thoughts. 

Many companies around the globe now accepting bitcoin as payment so apart from pizza I believe accessories too like phones and gadgets can be bought with bitcoin as payment. What we need more it's some kinda of a shopping mall or a market place where totally bitcoin will be the only acceptable means of payment.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:12:01 AM

At least in my country there are already several online stores that make it possible to buy electronics using Bitcoin.  But since there is no ban on the use of cryptocurrency in my country, I widely use international purchases in other countries where they can use cryptocurrency as a means of payment.  It is a pity that there are not so many suitable resources.
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:56:22 PM

there are many successes from people in the world with bitcoin. use their time productively to mine bitcoin, and some time later they produce something truly amazing. yes, their lives change, they can buy anything they want, such as homes, vehicles, spending as much luxury as they can, eating foods that they may have never tried before, buying anything they want, even they are called billionaires.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:28:36 PM

Now there are some many things that you can buy using bitcoin. But it depends on the country which you are in online you can see many sites that will accept bitcoin but take note to be much careful about some sites that you don't know well.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

In our country we have our local wallet where users can directly trade fiat-bitcoin/eth/xrp/bch or vice versa. We can use it to pay bills, services, purchase goods since other merchants accept online payment, and it even use it to directly make a deposit to a bank. 

I hope as time goes by, the usage of crypto will not be limited as in we can use it to buy anything.

I think you're referring is coins.ph?

Well, sorry to assume, maybe I'm wrong because our local wallet has the ability to trade it in fiat-bitcoin/eth/xrp/bch or vice versa too. Our wallet has the ability to pay bills and buy loads too that's why I really like the app and it's very essential to its users.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:31:34 PM

Well actually  you can buy anything with Bitcoins now a days , from coffee to actual house .

There are Bitcoins ATM's being installed everywhere in certain countries , therefore people can encash their money in an instant and they buy with cash too..

What I think is a seller supporting or not supporting Bitcoins doesn't actually kill the possibility of buying the things with Bitcoins ...we can just encash anytime or even encourage the sellers to start accepting Bitcoins as a mode of payment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:51:19 PM

What you can buy BTC with depends on your geographical location and this is because some countries frown to BTC AND does not accept it. When you go to Germany, there are so many stores out there which accepts so many forms crypto

I’m me
longtkhd

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:51:47 AM

Most current electronic services can be paid in bitcoin because of its convenience and quickness.you can still buy a wide range of goods and services with the cryptocurrency.If you want to use bitcoin to buy presents, the most obvious solution is gift cards ... Grin.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:55:48 AM

In the old days, it was only pizza that Bitcoin could buy. But right now, I can buy a whole meal with my Bitcoin. I can buy apparels with it as well. The downside of it is that Bitcoin is usually accepted through online shops, at least here in my place. I seldom shop online because I cannot see the fit as well as the quality of the apparels that I want to buy. But it is a good start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: