Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16125 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:10:09 PM

Ethereum will always be above, this is because there are many projects that use ethereum, and if observed, more than 30 ethereum based tokens have entered the top 100 in the coinmarketcap.
What is the difference on which blockchain is the coins that entered the top 100? they didn’t enter there because they were on the ethereum blockchain.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:14:38 PM

I see that ethereum is on the top of some other coin but it will never be on the top of bitcoin. From the start ethereum is always depend on the price of the bitcoin, so i think bitcoin is still the king of all coin in the crypto feild and i believe that there is no other coin that can surpass on it. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in crypto and ethereum is always nexton it in terms of popularity.
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:16:28 PM

The second largest coin in crypo markt. For sure it has the huge and strong base and future.
I do belive it will go better, but never replace bitcoin.
Eth is unfoturenately unlimited supply. If somedays later it becomes limted, maybe I will agree with you.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:35:06 PM

Maybe if the ETH price has started to rise, you better buy it right away because if the ETH price has started to improve you can sell the ETH that you have now, and the ETH price increase is a very good news and everyone hopes that ETH and coins-  other coins to rise significantly

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:43:20 PM

The second largest coin in crypo markt. For sure it has the huge and strong base and future.
I do belive it will go better, but never replace bitcoin.
Eth is unfoturenately unlimited supply. If somedays later it becomes limted, maybe I will agree with you.
ETH volume is indeed very large so it is not surprising that ETH can rise at any time.
ETH still gets high trust from investors and it makes it a strong coin.
and in my opinion the future possibility of ETH capacity will be limited.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:46:46 PM

Ethereum was always at the top of the market, because it is the king of all altcoins. I do not know what Buterin should do to convince big investors to stop holding BTC and to transform their investments into ETH.
Goodvin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:50:12 PM

Ethereum the ether stands still. I also thought that it would cost $ 200. But other cryptocurrencies are growing, but the Ethereum is not growing. Eos increased from 2.8 to 5.5 per token. It seems that the Ethereum doesn't allow to grow

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀    
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

Ethereum was always at the top of the market, because it is the king of all altcoins. I do not know what Buterin should do to convince big investors to stop holding BTC and to transform their investments into ETH.
now everyone is in daily trading. where altcoin with high trading volume will be more in demand. Long-term assets such as bitcoin and ethereum also don't move much. ethereum still looks slow. but everyone understands and the etheruem will return at its highest price.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:53:26 PM

now everyone is in daily trading. where altcoin with high trading volume will be more in demand. Long-term assets such as bitcoin and ethereum also don't move much. ethereum still looks slow. but everyone understands and the etheruem will return at its highest price.
With that perceptions, the value of ETH still not moving that much since traders are aiming for short term goals, they are working with short trades and accumulate those moving coins in order to make some good profits, while long term investment is not the priorities, ETH will be noticed back when bitcoin really showed big rise, it will lift most of the coins that includes ETH.
asepsetiawan1990

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:54:02 PM

For now, ethereum has not significantly risen in price. But ethereum shows improvement results as an example of an increase in prices. In addition, Ethereum is migrating PoS Ethereum which will be predicted to be completed next month.
Below this website link that I quoted from the mango research site:
https://www.mangoresearch.co/ethereum-roadmap-update/
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:14:55 PM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
For now, bitcoin still dominates more than 50% of market capitalization and encourages rapid increase so the market tends to be unstable, this affects the altcoin so slowly, one of which is ethereum, but I am sure that in the coming months the situation will change and ethereum may be in the range of more than 200 $ One reason is as follows:
https://www.coindesk.com/code-for-ethereums-proof-of-stake-blockchain-to-be-finalized-next-month
asepsetiawan1990

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:20:17 PM

I miss the condition like in the middle of 2017. Hopefully what we hope can happen as soon as possible. Hopefully the realization of Casper & Sharding can affect Ethereum well.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:28:32 PM

Actually, most altcoins are totally dependent on the behavior of bitcoin, so if you are thinking about investing in ether to get good returns, maybe you should first invest in bitcoin, as the only way in which the price of ether can skyrocket would be like a side effect of the price of bitcoin going to the moon.

And although the price of $200 seems quite affordable in the short term, I think it will be a long time before we can again see ether over $1000, if perhaps we will ever see it again.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:42:00 PM

Very soon we will all be able to really see how ETH can again increase the capitalization of its deposit. I think that after another drop in prices for BTC there is a possibility of raising prices for altcoins
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:03:12 PM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Ethereum has good potential for growth. For a long time it cost around 500-1000 dollars. Therefore, he may well grow back. However, this will not happen soon and maybe not even this year.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:36:48 PM

Ethereum is poised to grow and potentially it is much superior alt in my eyes than all others, i would be really happy if it makes a good move and recovers to atleast 50% from previous highs of 1400 so if it reaches around 700 by dec i will be really happy.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:31:32 PM

I read some news, that in a few months, some explanations that there will be things to affect the Ethereum price. If the dates set for the developments are followed, I guess the Ethereum price will increase significantly.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

ETH developments updates are in good shape according to it`s team report.  They are on the schedule for switch to POS. ETH is undervalued and I expect to recover in the near future together with the overall market and above it.
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 11:44:22 PM

of course buying ethereum is the best choice, now is the chance to buy some ethereum again and then let's see how ethereum will go up.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:53:15 PM

of course buying ethereum is the best choice, now is the chance to buy some ethereum again and then let's see how ethereum will go up.
If you are buying Ethereum in January on this year and the price was below 100 dollars I think that was very profitable by now. No doubt on this altcoin that it will hit until 500 dollars in the last quarter of this year. Then, yes, it is the right time to invest Ethereum and bag more to have more profit too. Ethereum has a great technology that most likely used in ICO's projects I think this should have a good impact on the price as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: