Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16125 times)
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:16:28 AM

Ethereum has always been a very good investment. I see the prices increasing the more. I'd like to invest more in ethereum this year because I believe ethereum has a very high tendency to soar this year.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:27:38 AM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Yes it is. As far i know the market is gradually recovering at the moment so we come to that part that bull run will be possible at any time. Its really an advance to you to buy at the low price so that in the near future best profit can get on your pocket.

Although not only eth is on the good charts right now so its a really good sign for all of the altcoins. Dont miss the chance to buy more. Goodluck
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:39:07 AM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Yes it is. As far i know the market is gradually recovering at the moment so we come to that part that bull run will be possible at any time. Its really an advance to you to buy at the low price so that in the near future best profit can get on your pocket.

Although not only eth is on the good charts right now so its a really good sign for all of the altcoins. Dont miss the chance to buy more. Goodluck

If market start bullish run for altcoin, i am believe ethereum is one coin with good growth. Its worth to invest on ethereum because its used by most token in market and the liquidity very big. With good development on ethereum, i think ethereum will reach peak price again in next few years

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:40:04 AM

Ethereum will always be above, this is because there are many projects that use ethereum, and if observed, more than 30 ethereum based tokens have entered the top 100 in the coinmarketcap.
It doesn't matter actually and it's not the reason for which people invest in ethereum. Projects might shift to their own blockchain in any time, if you invest considering this factor, I guess it is very risky.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:01:12 AM

Very soon we will all be able to really see how ETH can again increase the capitalization of its deposit. I think that after another drop in prices for BTC there is a possibility of raising prices for altcoins
Hopefully ethereum prices can be more expensive than before and I am sure ethereum still has a shock for traders but it is indeed hard enough to be able to increase prices due to the influence of the very large total supply.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:08:40 AM

Ethereum has a legitimate shot at rising to the top if the team can implement proof of stake this year, and if they can pull off 100,000 TPS or greater within the next couple of years. It will be a challenge, especially with other third-generation blockchains fighting for Ethereum's spot. Nonetheless, with major partners such as Microsoft, Ethereum has a bright future. It will likely retain the number two spot for the foreseeable future.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:20:24 AM

Well, it does not go yet,as in principle, and the entire crypto industry, while it is marking time,but one thing is clear for this future,and will be very popular cryptocurrencies and everything connected with it,so that Yes Ethereum will soon reach a completely new level)

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

Keep calm. It is not necessary to guess at how much ETH will grow. If Bitcoin continues to grow, then the whole cryptomere will be strained to the top. There is no exact data what will happen next.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:57:34 AM

if I'm private, of course yes, because I'm an ethereum fan they have a strong team and we even know that their platform is always used by a number of current ico projects. not without other reasons because I have made a lot of money from this altcoin on the other hand their project is promising.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:00:38 AM

There's no good or bad time to buy as long as it's ethereum. That's my opinion. It will either go up in price after you buy or go down. People should learn to keep away emotions when it comes to crypto.
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:06:22 AM

Right now, we can be sure of anything.  Eth price is not stable and the investors are still are the edge if buying or not. Same goes to holders. We expect a good news regarding it soon.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:14:38 AM

If you are risk taker you can invest now in ethereum. This time the price are not in stable rising. It is practical to invest only small amount of capital to avoid sudden loss. It is hard to believe in every crypto expert or even in crypto speculation because no one know what will happen next or if the ethereum will remain in increasing.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:23:21 PM

eth can grow 200 $ this month.
but I think whether the opportunity to maintain its value will be very difficult? because this very market is very volatile and can change rapidly following the evaporation of bad news, or rumors from rumors.
but on the positive side the market is moving to grow and we can use this for trade

Please remember that in this market even announcement of an announcement might have a big price effect. Not big money can make bigger moves.

This is a very cool remark. Really, rumors have a very powerful effect on the cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, it is evident that Ethereum is getting ready to reach 200, and then 300 dollars. It will happen in 2019.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

Yes indeed it is a great opportunity for eth to fix the level at 200 dollars and I hope this will be only the beginning of further growth. In principle, this is possible because this is a very promising coin with great potential.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:16:01 PM

yes it is a good opportunity to buy or invest long-term ethereum can easily skyrocket but with market conditions recovering, and for the price of $ 200 can be easily reached by ethereum, because ethereum is the second choice after bitcoin and has a very large volume trading.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:31:00 PM

Market is not still stable so that i think this is not high time to invest into ETH. You see when market up 10% in one week, next week it down 20%. so how i could believe this market for investment. But if anyone have long term planning for trading, most welcome this time  for investment.
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:47:01 PM

Eth has not really moved up like expected. I'm expecting it to move up for a long time and pass the $200 mark in no time.
I know there are lots of expectations from Eth and I don't see it living up to that. Even though it's the most common after bitcoin, it's not moving as expected. Also the supply seems to be an issue. I wince read that the supply is infinite - cant remember where and not sure if it's true. I will live it to move up

Right now, we can be sure of anything.  Eth price is not stable and the investors are still are the edge if buying or not. Same goes to holders. We expect a good news regarding it soon.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:49:50 PM

I put a lot of hope on the ethereum.  But he did not justify me.  Maybe for now, or I just snooze the events.  But ethereum is really a very strong and promising coin.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:24:01 PM

Bitcoin price is rising up that's the reason why all is getting pump aswell. Better to buy now than sorry later. Price of Eth is been very low for past few months you need to take advantage of it because we don't know when are we getting one big pump.
It seems like this is the case, for now it's a great time to buy ethereum with personal savings. Think of it while waiting for a big pump to come and we welcome you with a festive party. The market has started to improve, why not? Thank you Boss.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:49:18 PM

I put a lot of hope on the ethereum.  But he did not justify me.  Maybe for now, or I just snooze the events.  But ethereum is really a very strong and promising coin.
I agree.  Ethereum is a very strong and promising coin that will surely be cast by everyone and will always be in the top.  I believe in it and invest in it.  It seems to me that he must succeed.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: