Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16125 times)
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:02:00 PM

yes right, now is the right time to buy ethereum because the price is still relevant to buy.
we will see ETH going up in the next 2 years maybe it will touch $ 500-700.
it's time to buy ETH before it's too late and before the bullmarket arrives.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:08:52 PM

I find that Ethereum has a slow and unstable growth process, and I see that this is a stable trend of ETH, don't expect a strong price increase and then dizziness, be slow sure.

I also greet this approach. I do not want 2017 to repeat itself and in one month the Ethereum rise very fast and then fell again. if the growth process is gradual then we will not regret our investments. it will be a sure move to its high goal. It will be very good and we all will become lucky
So far , it will be gradual, it seems to me, since there is no bull market yet , when the trend will unfold at the Ethereum, then you can only wait but I think this can only happen by 2021
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:54:17 PM

With Ethereum's growth in the past few months, I am very confident that this coin will reach $ 200. In addition, Bitcoin also continues to show very good price increases. Ethereum will continue to grow following Bitcoin and I think we are just waiting for time. So now we must be able to take advantage of the conditions to reinvest.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:44:13 PM

Ethereum price is the weakest among all coins it go down when others rise if we compare the price increase of ethereum to bitcoin, bitcoin have highest increase rate.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:27:41 PM

Ethereum by the end of the year I think will grow back to $ 1000 and maybe even more. I really hope for it.
we all hope for it, but we must also look at it objectively. this can happen only if the entire market starts to grow rapidly.
Market already has started to rise and it is getting high day by day so don’t lose your hope same as all other altcoins ETH is getting value after few years we will see ETH at high value, I personally believe that we should buy some ETH and bitcoin to hold because market value of them both is getting better it will surely shine in future.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:50:28 PM

Most part of me are confident that this is a good idea and soon ETH should explode to the top!  But my other part remembers that the price may be less than $ 100.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:37:01 PM

I see ETH at 400$ as a stable price, the current fluctuations between 150$ and the resistance at 180$ are truly important for another climb to a new ATH.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:16:24 PM

Ethereum is gone wild on a couple of recent months and its acting like it is gonna follow the footpath of bitcoin when it was $200. you remember when bitcoin just crashed from $1000 to $200 in 2013 when MtGox exchange crashed and many people lost their money. well maybe its time to repeat that situation but without people losing their money. we can invest big and get big bucks tomorrow.
sandgluenick

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:26:18 PM

In statistics the price development Ethereum so far looks better than before because in my opinion Bearish market can be said to "end". For now, don't rush or calm bullish market opportunities coming this month or next month, I'm sure it only requires a little up to $ 200 and even higher.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:40:00 PM

Ethereum is gone wild on a couple of recent months and its acting like it is gonna follow the footpath of bitcoin when it was $200. you remember when bitcoin just crashed from $1000 to $200 in 2013 when MtGox exchange crashed and many people lost their money. well maybe its time to repeat that situation but without people losing their money. we can invest big and get big bucks tomorrow.
I wasn't here that year and I was recently in the Crypto world.
good development might produce good results if Ethereum doesn't fall more.
it's time to be optimistic, in the future it will make a lot of money on cryptocurrency because the market can grow better.
the increase in Ethereum and other coins was awaited by many people, because they had waited long enough for profit high big in market.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Merit: 111

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:53:32 PM

Ethereum does not actively show its growth, unlike bitcoin, for example. But I think it's temporary. Now he seems to be showing much better results.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:08:39 PM

Indeed, everyone expects that ethereum prices will rise again and if you are a trading activist, you better buy as much ethereum as possible because you buy ethereum in large quantities so that it can help boost this ethereum price again and maybe when ethereum prices are already  start going up better you immediately buy it and sell it when the price matches your target

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:24:00 PM

I find that Ethereum has a slow and unstable growth process, and I see that this is a stable trend of ETH, don't expect a strong price increase and then dizziness, be slow sure.

There is no problem with the slow price increase as long as it can be certain, and today the ETH altcoin has shown a good increase rate, although not as good as the others, but still better now than last year.
I agree, the current ethereum price movement is much better than last year, even though the price increase is slow but the ethereum price has shown the beginning of a good recovery, I believe ethereum prices will be able to return to their highest price, slow movements in the market is process to achieve market recovery
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:27:51 PM

Ethereum has long been time to grow in price. All people are waiting for this growth with impatience. I hope that growth will not stop at this level, but will continue at least a few days.
That's just left to understand the reasons for growth.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:05:31 PM

Ethereum has long been time to grow in price. All people are waiting for this growth with impatience. I hope that growth will not stop at this level, but will continue at least a few days.
Now it seems to me that Ethereum will not have much growth , even more likely the decline will be now , since the cue ball will be released for correction , but after the release of update 2.0 I think the growth will happen !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:27:14 PM

Now it seems to me that Ethereum will not have much growth , even more likely the decline will be now , since the cue ball will be released for correction , but after the release of update 2.0 I think the growth will happen !
It is on the process and the effect isn't that instant that we could see it directly. By its continuous inclining motion we may think that we are already in the path where we can see ETH will go far. There is no doubts that ETH will move forward as BTC moves also, expecting that bull run will show up this year, it absolutely the entire market will pump.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:50:45 PM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Those smart people are they already buying ethereum they have seen ethereum is potentially growing the price in crypto market, it is not hard for the ethereum to reach $200 because of the popularity in many investors and keeping develop.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:42:53 AM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
alots of people still getting ethereum for short and long term invest condition. but, short term investor still have big volume ratio than long term investor.
because of this condition ethereum price getting low and sorting price when gotting to go $200.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:21:22 AM

As the price of ethereum surge, it is a very great idea to buy ethereum now.Once it breaks the 200$ mark, the bearish trend will happen immediately. Now, I have a lot of ethereum and I am really looking forward for the bear.

Live for the moment.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:25:38 AM

As the price of ethereum surge, it is a very great idea to buy ethereum now.Once it breaks the 200$ mark, the bearish trend will happen immediately. Now, I have a lot of ethereum and I am really looking forward for the bear.

For other's who see the Ethereum can still go up, they bought lots of it around $80. And so they have doubled their investments in just a matter of months.

But still the price is just a tad below $200, not that expensive to stash at least 5 ethereum and hold for the next years. I will not be surprised if it will hit another all-time-high in 2020 or 2021. So just have patience and continue to buy in dips because that's how investor makes money here in the market, but low, sell high adage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: