Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16123 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:42:58 PM

If you want to buy ethereum before the price increases again, of course it is a good step and I have done it before. I'm sure ethereum will reach $ 200, and a good opportunity now to buy ethereum. Before the crypto market will remember again.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:55:16 PM

Ethereum has been one of the top coins for a quite long time. It has been holding the second place for quite long though as far as i remember, Ripple (XRP) did take over Ethereums place once. These coins have been dominating the market for quite long and I don't think any other coin will be able to beat them, at least for now.
Yeah, it is struggling to hit the $200 mark but I guess if the price keeps on rising this way, we will see it achieve the $200 mark soon enough!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:49:12 PM

I bought mine at 120 dollars this year so I'm holding some cheapest ETH you could get. I missed the opportunity to buy at 90 but you can't have everything I'm still happy with what I got.

If Bitcoin keeps going up ETH should follow but with some smart contract competition this year it's going to be much harder for ETH to go close to 1000 dollars even if BTC reaches its ATH from 2017.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

Ethereum and other altcoins are good choices for investment at the moment. Most times, when it is noticed that bitcoin is growing tremendously and its dominance is increasing, which will result into the reduction in price of altcoins, then buying altcoins at that moment will yield something meaningful.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:08:13 PM

Ethereum and other altcoins are good choices for investment at the moment. Most times, when it is noticed that bitcoin is growing tremendously and its dominance is increasing, which will result into the reduction in price of altcoins, then buying altcoins at that moment will yield something meaningful.

Bitcoin is on the rise and most people invested in crypto use BTC as a basecoin that they trade back and from. That being said I think Bitcoins uptick can drag other cryptocurrencies with it upwards. So it's good news for all.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:34:40 PM

If  i desire to invest on etherium it was before 2 months passed which is it was still in much lower price than now. But, since I dont have yet funds to invest on any alts, I just stick bt joining bounties hoping to earn soon once, the whole crypto are totally recover, particularly in bitcoin.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:12:00 PM

Bitcoin is on the rise and most people invested in crypto use BTC as a basecoin that they trade back and from. That being said I think Bitcoins uptick can drag other cryptocurrencies with it upwards. So it's good news for all.
Bitcoin is getting better and hopefully it will enter the Bull market.
Bitcoin will usually affect the movement of other coins and hopefully this movement will affect other coins.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are reliable coins for many people and he has great power so he will increase higher and influence other Altcoin.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:29:09 PM

I believe that Ethereum can become number one cryptocurrency. In my opinion Ethereum is much more promising than Bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot more potential uses. In addition, Ethereum is going to give up PoW.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:33:59 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin have been one of the top coins for  quite long time. I was surprised today when i checked the price of ethereum, this is really goodnews and what we all hope for.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:14:39 AM

Yes its  good to buy ethereum now before bull run and hold it for long term because some expert says it will reach its highest price by the year 2021.In any way ethereun is good coin and has strong potential for growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:29:38 AM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Ethereum is probably the most popular altcoin as of now, and its popularity and acceptance continue to increase with every passing month. If Bitcoin is the gold of crypto, then Ether is the silver. And none of the other altcoins are capable of giving any competition to Ether regarding this position. So obviously, at current levels ETH is a very attractive option to invest. Hold on to the coins for 2-3 years, and the investors will be blessed with extremely good returns.

The only factor that can go against ETH right now is the bad state of the ICO market. Despite the ongoing bull run, there are no indications that the ICO sector may witness a recovery anytime soon. Other than that, everything is going according to the plan.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:35:26 AM

Not surprisingly, ethereum goes up.  Because bitcoin is already at the top and continues to move up.  And bitcoin pulls the ethereum.  Everything is interconnected.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Bitmagister

Activity: 94
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:26:40 PM

I am really excited about the high expectations regarding the potential behavior of ether in the months to come, given that once the new euphoria for bitcoin begins to consolidate, investors in the crypto market will look for alternatives to expand their portfolios, and I have no doubt that ethereum will remain for a long time the first option of investors to diversify their assets.

Therefore, a growth close to $600-800 at the end of the year does not seem difficult to reach, with incredible expectations for the year 2020.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:24:26 PM

Ethereum remains altcoins king and I hope it maintains second position next to Bitcoin. I'm really impressed with the development so far and have been following Ethereum foundation on twitter. Also expecting a strike spike soon although I like slow and steady uptrend since this reduces chances of massive dump in the long run.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:32:52 PM

The price of Ethereum is often a subject of discussion. it's not so easy to predict which way the price take for now: it will increase or decrease. As for me I am sell almost all of my Ethereum yesterday.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:34:18 PM

Ethereum is going to hit the $300 soon. There is a large breakout potential on the ETH chart and after the gold cross of Moving Averages, traders will treat it as a bull market. Waves and Neo can't get closer to the real value of ETH in the last years.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:52:11 PM

The price increase for Ethereum, for now, may be very interesting news. Currently, fans of Ethereum are very happy because the price of Ethereum continues to rise. Everyone, of course, has a prediction about the price of Ethereum in 2019. Ethereum will reach $ 200 and even I am very sure if that price will continue to grow and can reach $ 400.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:31:19 PM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Now is the best idea to buy Bitcoin, because it is growing the most in price. All other altcoins are dark horses, it is unknown which alcoin will start to grow strongly in price, and which will fall.
Therefore, I prefer not to invest in Ethereum and leave money in Bitcoins.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:09:14 PM

This time it wont be just a bull run or a bearish market, once with the growth of ethereum it will reveal the real value of ETH and it will stay there for awhile.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:11:21 PM

That is what investors expect of course an increase in market prices and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor's own conviction and patience are the main capital in his investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: