Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16125 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:42:34 PM

Ethereum now clearly shows a bullish trend , I think you can safely go to Ethereum , as clearly we will approach June to $300

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:42:53 PM

Ethereum slowly but surely goes to its goal. I am sure that this is not the end yet and it deserves much more.  I believe in ethereum because I keep it in my wallet.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:04:01 PM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

You got it all rightly, and also missed some facts but it’s good
It went even beyond200$ which tells us that etherum and other crypto currency coins are all unpredictable and anything can happen to the prices either a high price or a lower one
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:23:55 PM

Earlier I considered ETH of one of the best investments, but lately I changed the opinion. After ICO lost the popularity ETH stopped being so demanded. Now it is much more interesting to me to keep BNB and to participate in IEO on Binance platform.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:35:26 PM

The price growth because of the Bull only but in this situation the confusions will definitely came for everyone so we need to clarify everything about our future investment and how to sell the previous investment in the perfect time this will be the most important in this situation.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:04:19 PM

Earlier I considered ETH of one of the best investments, but lately I changed the opinion. After ICO lost the popularity ETH stopped being so demanded. Now it is much more interesting to me to keep BNB and to participate in IEO on Binance platform.

I would agree with you on the first part. The failure of the ICOs continue to haunt Ethereum and even now it is dragging down the prices despite the prevailing bull condition in the market. But I believe that this is a temporary phenomenon and at some point ETH will rise leaving all the bad reputation inherited from the ICOs. And BNB is not a good choice to replace ETH.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:08:01 PM

This is the best move of the Ethereum which it is going today. Now the price is sustained above $245 so it might drive the price towards more than $300 and after this the price must achieve the target of $500 the medium term bull.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:49:58 PM

Finally Ethereum woke up.
And where are the words from CEO of Bitmex Arthur Hayes? He said that Ethereum is worthless altcoin with price under 100USD  Grin.
He might be another person trying to spread FUD among community and buy the cheap coin . Ethereum platform is having more dapps , decentrelised exchange , smart contract tokens . Ask him to check once.
hamba laeh

Activity: 767

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:02:27 PM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

ethereum prices are now at $ 252 ... meaning that it is getting better ... although it is still difficult to rise at $ 300/1 ETH ... but now is the right time for us to collect and invest in ethereum ... because I am sure that the price ethereum will continue to increase in the next few months and so on ...

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:53:06 PM

ethereum prices are now at $ 252 ... meaning that it is getting better ... although it is still difficult to rise at $ 300/1 ETH ... but now is the right time for us to collect and invest in ethereum ... because I am sure that the price ethereum will continue to increase in the next few months and so on ...
The price of Ethereum does not say that the coin is getting better. The price is most likely a speculative instrument, for a short period for sure!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:10:21 PM

I hold 80% of my portfolio in Ether! Because I believe ETH will cost more than 4000$ in a year. It is a real price for such a cool project in a crypto world!
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:29:07 PM

Of course it is worth buying and $ 200 is not such a difficult mark on which ether can not rise. Already $ 240 and a few days will be $ 300 and more. Now is the time for his investment.

With such thoughts, you do not take into account the fact that most of the cryptocurrency has already grown strongly, pushing off from the bottom (altcoins) and now quite expected correction may occur.

Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:35:28 PM

I think it the good idea to take ethereum holding atlist if you have heart more panic time. We are know ethereum is the very cool and larger projects. in here have more larger investor and traders, so I haven't any doubt about ethereum. I'm very impressive more time learning about ethereum history, so is my favorite currency.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:39:07 PM

You can never go wrong with safer choices like Bitcoin or Ethereum especially if you want lower risk options that are easier to manage and these should comprise the largest portion of any balanced portfolio that'll likely perform well over the coming year into the next so make sure you keep some of these two assets in your holdings to get the full benefit from your investments

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:50:47 AM

You can never go wrong with safer choices like Bitcoin or Ethereum especially if you want lower risk options that are easier to manage and these should comprise the largest portion of any balanced portfolio that'll likely perform well over the coming year into the next so make sure you keep some of these two assets in your holdings to get the full benefit from your investments
These are tested coins in the market, they could dump but they always recover, the number 1 and 2 in the market, they are the safest to invest.
Ethereum will surely goes up, that is gonna happen in the long run, provided the market will remain bullish.

Honestly, I never think Ethereum will drop below $100 but it happened, good thing I still have big faith in this coin and I never did panic.
It's time will come, like people said, the market is very unpredictable, but if you keep following the project, you'll see how good is its fundamentals.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:55:36 AM

Pair ETH / BTC has a nice chart to buy. We can hold ETH. There will be at least 1 good news for ETH in June
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:08:59 AM

At the past months ethereum get drop to 100$ also. That means its better to buy in that price also if you meet that price earlier for sure it gets doubled if you see the price from now.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

ETH will continue to rise even though it crawls hard, but ETH will definitely rise and continue to rise,
and every holder's trust makes ETH rise, ETH will continue to survive.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:47:10 AM

Actually i buy eth for only 89$ and looking for the price now i am very happy because i have doubled profit now and i am still hoping and believing that price will continue to increase.
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:52:52 AM

I don't think Ethereum deserves more attention than any other well-known cryptocurrencies. Perhaps even now we see a fair ratio of the price range in dollars in relation to most cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: