Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum goes to the top!  (Read 16132 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:57:13 AM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
in my opinion ethereum is a coin that has the potential for the future just waiting for the right time I suggest holding up to the right time to sell it
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:02:46 AM

Ethereumwill lead the market one time. That day is not far away. I think this year it can reach 400 dollars. That's it very soon it will come in the second position. My belief.
I also strongly believe in ethereum.  And I hope that in a few months it will be 20-30% more expensive.  He is still the leader, only among the altcoins.

Yes, definitely there is a chance for ETH to increase its price in the coming years, from many days the price of Ethereum is struggling in order to increase its price but weak hands are selling, we have to stay strong as long as possible if it breaks the current resistance.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:01:06 PM

That is right, After hardfork of Ethereum, This coins will rise again after drop in the past year ago.
Lets add  the bag with Ethereum!
ETH will rise again, up to the price of USD 500 at the end of this year. I am optimistic that it can be achieved, because today ETH is in the position of USD 270. Of course this will be proof so ETH occupies the highest position of altcoin.
Altcoin investors have predicted ETH will continue to rise then they are busy buying for short-term investments, because my prediction is that most of their money remains invested in  bitcoin in the bull market.

sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:49:26 PM

In altcoins the top is ethereum but cant go over the bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is the top of all times and as we making investments we can have to and i can recommend you a good project to invest and this is the Dencoin tokens.
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:00:27 PM

That was really possible When Ethereum can show more of its potential than tje other. So in this case, ofcourse there is no doubt investing in this altcoin, I also di believe that its not only the ethereum will be on top becauae I know some alts that has also a good and great potential of growing and increase their goodness for kinds of profits for many investors jusy like the dencoin tokens.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:14:07 PM

yes, ethereum probably goes to top level, so I think that you can earn on this movement. Prica is going to resistance level and 300$ to be broken soon

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:14:31 PM

I don't think it's difficult. Ethereum reaches $ 200 and this is the right time to buy an ETH altcoin and it's very good if this is an opportunity to take advantage of increasing price charts to make transactions.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Davidovic

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:19:54 PM

I bought some eth for 110 usd$ dollars,  and now wait for selling this part, moreover I think now is not a good time for entering tis market, wait for futures of BTC from Bakkt, maybe then will be a good time.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:23:08 PM

for me ethereum is not going to take precedence because it is second only to bitcoin but it is also very likely that it will lead to coins because it is the most expensive probable price increase in 2019.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:46:18 AM

I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.

Ethereum movement so far are doing great dude in the market. It is one of the good coins to hold in a long term.
I'm not exactly sure if they implement staking on ETH according to what they are planning at. Though, last week the price of Eth was more than 200$ and now got dumped again which is a good chance to buy em then hold.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:51:05 AM

A big expectation is found over ethereum, depending on the growth of ethereum will be the growth with more altcoins. Earlier the growth of ethereum took place giving hard competence to the growth of bitcoin. By that time the dominance level of ethereum was quite high above 30% and now this has dropped low comparatively. As of now there is some form of gradual increase in the price of ethereum without big moves. Expect some good price moves soon after botc bitcoin crossing $10000.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:28:38 AM

Yes this is a good time to start inveat in ETH.
You know price is have a good growth and it is so legit to hold.
I believe if ETH in this year will hit at least 500$.
Let's buy ETH guys.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:03:17 AM

Still very stunted is the growth of etherium when compared to bitcoin and some other altcoin like litecoin, Eos and Ada. Had anticipated a huge growth with btc at $9000, at least an etherium above $350 by now just like what it was around same btc price in 2017.

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:15:19 AM

I don't think it's difficult. Ethereum reaches $ 200 and this is the right time to buy an ETH altcoin and it's very good if this is an opportunity to take advantage of increasing price charts to make transactions.
Yes, the coin looks good and strong, causes great interest in all people who trade, it is alarming, I am waiting for a correction

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:33:13 AM

I bought some eth for 110 usd$ dollars,  and now wait for selling this part, moreover I think now is not a good time for entering tis market, wait for futures of BTC from Bakkt, maybe then will be a good time.
Keep hold that ETH guys, because i hear a good something if ETH will hit at least 500$.
So if ETH now 250$ and in end of the year hit 500$, it have a big profit in 6 month.
Let's buy.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:54:12 AM

I think it is really good to have ethereum in your wallet because it has a big potential as i've seen in its history. There's a possiblity that it could go to the top but I don't think the other cryptocurrency will leave it as that. Investing in ethereum still good for earning profit for long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:27:59 AM

Yes ethereum is growing but is only crawling not this growth we want we want bull run to happen to ethereum, ETH have to grow faster.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:07:04 PM

To see real growth in the price of ethereum, first of all it must attract more investment.  But how to do it no one can say.  If we take the company's ico market for example, they initially benefited from the erc20 platform, and then made it worse.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:02:57 PM

Etherum altcoin is not difficult to reach $ 200, even today Etherum has reached $ 257 and I am sure it will reach $ 300. If you discuss the opportunity to buy Ethereum, yes, this is an opportunity to buy

Yes. The current Ethereum price is $ 256, and far leaves XRP. XRP, which had competed with Ethereum a few months ago, even took second place according to CMC. This proves that Ethereum can survive, and is a favorite of crypto users.
This has nothing to do with XRP, but concerns Ethereum, and I think Ethereum is the most widely used platform for ICO and IEO projects. I think what you say is very true that Ethereum is able to survive amid the ups and downs of market conditions.
Certain. Because every time there is a new project, they exchange or sell their tokens with Ethereum. This means that to get a new token or coin, we must have ETH to pay.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:57:11 PM

Now you can invest in ETH. But it is desirable to ask yourself a price limiter. Since I predict Ethereum to rise to $ 500 and then there will be a sharp decline due to its uncompetitiveness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: