Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][BC][BETA] Want to mine for Blackcoins again ? Innovative pool  (Read 1095 times)
metacrap (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:37:19 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:37:22 PM by metacrap

Grin Blackcoins innovations continue... Grin

As you all know Proof of Work has ended more then two weeks ago. Mining BlackCoins directly is not possible anymore, and the only way to get BlackCoins at this moment is by buying them.  ( link to the BC thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.0 )

This leaves us with a whole community of miners that would love to get into BlackCoin but can’t. As a community we came together to solve this problem with an innovative idea not yet seen in the altcoin world :  A multipool designed specifically to mine for BlackCoin !

A word of Radiostatic, developer of the multipool:  "The multipool works in a very simple way, you point your miners to our server and we make sure you get paid as much as possible from your precious hashes. When you mine with us, we trade the altcoins we mine into BTC, then buy BC at the best possible price, this creates buy pressure for BC. This translates into one thing, BCs will be worth more. Simple as that."

This means that, as long as the multipool has any hashrate pointed to it, the miners will create buying pressure on the market. Due to the low interest and thus inflation this will directly translate in the price of BlackCoin rising. What you mine today, will be worth more tomorrow! The more hashrate pointed to the pool, the faster BlackCoin’s value will rise.

BCMultiPool.com will start their operations this coming Friday 03-14-2014, although it will be in an open BETA. We highly recommend you to add back-up pools to your configurations if anything goes a-miss during the beta period. Also, every BC address and IP will be limited to 10MH/s for the beta period, so the servers and the backend can be tested.

Servers will be hosted in europe at first, but there are plans to open at least 2 more in servers: one on the east-coast of the US and one on the west-coast.

If you want to know more, head over to http://bcmultipool.com

Grin see you there ! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:58:02 PM

A very good idea! I'll point my miners Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
metacrap (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:39:19 PM

Up ! Soon 2GHs for this beta multipool ! (Stats on the pool web page are ont accurate)
JanisPetke

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:41:35 PM

This seems like a good idea.
Sending my miners in as well.
GAML

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

I have been mining in this pool since launch and it is great so far.  BETA so some stats are not displaying correctly but it is paying out.  I have confirmations in my wallet.  All good and a great team and friendly IRC channel.  I will be mining here for the foreseeable future ^^

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:25:58 PM

mining with 7 mh right now. suck up all the value Smiley

willapl

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:26:27 PM

Grin Blackcoins innovations continue... Grin

As you all know Proof of Work has ended more then two weeks ago. Mining BlackCoins directly is not possible anymore, and the only way to get BlackCoins at this moment is by buying them.  ( link to the BC thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.0 )

This leaves us with a whole community of miners that would love to get into BlackCoin but can’t. As a community we came together to solve this problem with an innovative idea not yet seen in the altcoin world :  A multipool designed specifically to mine for BlackCoin !

A word of Radiostatic, developer of the multipool:  "The multipool works in a very simple way, you point your miners to our server and we make sure you get paid as much as possible from your precious hashes. When you mine with us, we trade the altcoins we mine into BTC, then buy BC at the best possible price, this creates buy pressure for BC. This translates into one thing, BCs will be worth more. Simple as that."

This means that, as long as the multipool has any hashrate pointed to it, the miners will create buying pressure on the market. Due to the low interest and thus inflation this will directly translate in the price of BlackCoin rising. What you mine today, will be worth more tomorrow! The more hashrate pointed to the pool, the faster BlackCoin’s value will rise.

BCMultiPool.com will start their operations this coming Friday 03-14-2014, although it will be in an open BETA. We highly recommend you to add back-up pools to your configurations if anything goes a-miss during the beta period. Also, every BC address and IP will be limited to 10MH/s for the beta period, so the servers and the backend can be tested.

Servers will be hosted in europe at first, but there are plans to open at least 2 more in servers: one on the east-coast of the US and one on the west-coast.

If you want to know more, head over to http://bcmultipool.com

Grin see you there ! Grin
+1
HerpThyrun

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:25:47 PM

Im all in! Great Idea!
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:26:25 PM

Payouts are working well Cheesy!

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:27:41 PM

+1 pointed my miners since day 1, looking at the volumes blackcoin reached, this innovation had taken advantage of PoS and created a more valuable coin than it will ever be in itself Cheesy

COME MINE AND INVEST Smiley
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:15:28 PM

This is the most innovative concept in staking and mining in a long time.  It's easy to see how this could end up sucking all the marketcap out of every PoW scrypt coin that doesn't add some serious technical value.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:09:33 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 02:22:02 AM by Bombadil

Loving the idea! Can't wait for more stats after the beta ended Smiley
And what about keccak? Maxcoin, Helixcoin and others have a much higher profitability, but either too hard to find a block or too new to the game Wink But I love how my GPU runs at max usage and only at 55°C Grin

EDIT: Just read the FAQ, and you're planning on it Wink Great!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: