Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Tip  (Read 220 times)
Aleeyou (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:16:09 PM

But new alt coins that lists on CMC. under 1.5 marketcap using the total supply.

after the circulating supply comes. You'd have bought in at the right time and make at least a 3x.

Sell at that pump. and repeat. Know where the whales are and what exchange is hot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:30:14 PM

But new alt coins that lists on CMC. under 1.5 marketcap using the total supply.

after the circulating supply comes. You'd have bought in at the right time and make at least a 3x.

Sell at that pump. and repeat. Know where the whales are and what exchange is hot.

hi, would you like to give an example my friend ?
because, i'm confuse about your strategy, and maybe an example will make me understand about your strategy
thanks

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

I also want to know more, can you please give more details and a coin for example or more, maybe your strategy is good but i want to know more and maybe other users can learn from you and make a profit.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:55:21 PM

Do you have a real experience of this strategy? Well, then share it with us. Or .. it's just thinking out loud here

ps.: to invest in obscure coins means to take insane risks
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:03:54 PM

This is a serious claim. But always 3x-5x figures can not be obtained. I think you should be careful not to mislead people. Because he's losing money at the end. Low-value coins listed in the CMC today can be delisted suddenly.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:21:37 PM

Can you explain a bit more about the under 1.5 Market cap?
or do you mean that we need to buy the new coins in the CMC  and wait until they add the circulation supply?
so after that, we need to sell it?

do you have any example of your tip?
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:28:35 PM

If the altcoins are already registered in the CMC site, we must master all the exchanges that are listed as altcoins because not all the exchanges have the same trading volume, so we have to master everything, so we can know where the most buyers are.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:32:21 PM

I have tried the same thing you told. It's profitable sometimes but at some, the price of the coin goes on decreasing after being listed on an exchange.
If you are to do it, try doing it from coins with lower total supply and with zero or less bounty distributions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

I like your strategy can you please explain more, are you talking about IEO or ICO coins because you mentioned the right exchange, I have been struggling with trading and the right coin to invest in for some time now.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:30:10 PM

How does one know where the whales are and what does that mean once you do find them? What happens?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:45:58 PM

3x in this case of the market is a big dream. Making profit is not as easy as a few sentences. In the past this would be possible, but we are dreaming the price before November.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:20:17 AM

hi, would you like to give an example my friend ?
because, i'm confuse about your strategy, and maybe an example will make me understand about your strategy
thanks
I was thinking I am the only one confused about what he is trying to say, It looks as if what he is saying is actually making sense but even when you try reading it over again, you will seem not to still understand what OP is saying, so OP it would be good if you can give us an illustration so that we can understand what you are really saying and see if it's something workable so that we can take advantage of it.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:50:37 AM

I was thinking I am the only one confused about what he is trying to say, It looks as if what he is saying is actually making sense but even when you try reading it over again, you will seem not to still understand what OP is saying, so OP it would be good if you can give us an illustration so that we can understand what you are really saying and see if it's something workable so that we can take advantage of it.
To me it sounds like you have to buy before the total supply is listed on CMC? Maybe he observed a pattern of rising prices before that happens?
Well I also hope OP shows up again to enlighten us Wink
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:06:05 AM

There is one thing I'm so sure of about coinmarket cap if the coin you get listed loses too much of its value it get unlisted real quick ,the 3x target is not possible unless you invest in IEO this days

taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:07:50 AM

It is so easy to say. But also too hard to do. We know sell the top and buy the dip. But where is the top or dip? There is no guarantee in this market. Do not mislead people, please.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:49:30 PM

I love you tips, your strategy and the your trade that is free of greed, this strategy of yours is actually the quickest way for making money and it makes more sense more than a question I saw recently on this forum where the user is asking about coin he can invest in that will give him very quick return that will be up to 1000x.

This your strategy will really work for people that are not greedy and would prefer to multiply their money this way than keeping money in the bank, at least the profit we get from 3x of our investment is far more than enough to what some people even earn as salary in their company.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:48:43 PM

Maybe you mean 'buy' new altcoin that listed on CMC under $1.5 million market cap ?
Have you doing this strategy and got the 3x profit ? I guess i will try it later.
For now, coinmarketcap is the most used website for tracking cryptocurrency.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:24:28 PM

You cannot just pick up a random coin and expect it to do a 3x, Doing research and choosing coins that have good team, development is going strong etc.. are the good traits. There also chance that the coin you pick might just -10x, So research is important.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:31:06 PM

Do you have more detailed knowledge about this. If you have a detailed knowledge about this, please share it.
 I would like to know more about this.
I need to know about this.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:48:20 PM

I can't understand this tip. But if your tip is all about buying new altcoins, it is risky. I wouldn't tip people to get into new altcoins.

Chances of being stuck in between is too high and you might lose a lot of money if you are not careful enough. Instead of getting into new altcoins, focus with established ones.

Signature for rent
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: