Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why forum mods are trying to moderate a language that they do not understand?  (Read 580 times)
SpaceSuite (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:32:19 PM
Merited by Murat (1)

I am talking about the Bangladesh thread, i.e. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631891.0.

Following posts of mine have been deleted by some forum moderator.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

কোন কোন Bitcoin debit card বাংলাদেশের ATM গুলাতে চলবো হেইটা কেউ কইতে পারেন ভাই?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

ক্রিপ্টোকারেন্সি নিয়ে বাংলাদেশের আইন কানুন কেউ কি সম্পুর্ন বলতে পারবেন?
আমি যতদুর জানি, বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক বলেছে যে কোন ধরনের ক্রিপ্টোকারেন্সি লেনদেন অবৈধ।তাহলে যারা এক্সচেঞ্জ সাইটের মালিক তাদের ধরছে না কেন পুলিশ? তাদের ধরাটা তো খুব কঠিন কিছু না।
কারো কাছে এইসব ব্যাপারে তথ্য থাকলে একটু শেয়ার করুন প্লীজ।

পুলিশ আর কি করবো? বাংলাদেশের কোনো exchange কি আদৌ বাংলাদেশ দিয়া চলতাসে? LocalBitcoins.com এর মালিকেরা তো বইসা আসে ইউরোপে।

পুলিশ আর কি করবো? বাংলাদেশের কোনো exchange কি আদৌ বাংলাদেশ দিয়া চলতাসে? LocalBitcoins.com এর মালিকেরা তো বইসা আসে ইউরোপে।
আপনি মনে হয় আমার কথা বোঝেন নাই।অনেক গুলো লোকাল এক্সচেঞ্জ আছে যাদের চাইলেই ধরা যায়।তারা অনেকভাবে তাদের identity পাবলিশ করে থাকে।তাদের চাইলেই ধরা যায়।আমি তাদের কথা বলতেছি।
কোন Local Exchange গুলার কথা কইতাসেন ভাই?

সবাইরে জানাইলাম শারদীয়ার আন্তরিক প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা। আবার লক্ষ্মীপূজার পর অনলাইন আইমু। প্রার্থনা করেন এই কয়দিনে য্যান Bitcoin price বাইরা যায়। ভালো থাইকেন। অনেক Bitcoin রোজগার করেন। দেশরে আগে লইয়া যান।

SwapCost e korte paren. Ami lenden korchi and valo e mone hoise. But, ja e koren nij dayitte. Lol.
এই সাইটে পার্সোনাল ইনফরমেশন, আই মিন KYC ডকুমেন্ট প্রভাইড করতে হবে কি? যদি করতে হয় তাহলে মুশকিল! এমনি BTC, ইথেরিয়াম এই গুলা বাংলাদেশী টাকাতে সেল দিতে গেলে যেন নিজের চুল ছিঁড়তে মন চায়। দুই একজন ট্রাষ্টটেড কয়েন কেনাবেচা-কারি ছাড়া কাউকে পাই না। আবার তাদের সাথে পরিচয় অনলাইনের মাধ্যমে, যে কারণে অলওয়েজ রিস্ক নিয়েই ডিল করতে হয়। প্রয়োজনের সময় যেন পরিস্থিতি আরও খারাপ হয়। ইন্ডিয়া, ইন্দোনেশিয়া এইসব দেশে এমন প্রবলেম নাই। কিন্তু এই আবার এমন ডিজিটাল দেশ আমাদের যে, ফোরামের ট্রাষ্টটেড এসক্রো সার্ভিস দানকারীদের মাধ্যমে BTC টু Paypal করিয়ে দেশের ব্যাংকে ভাঙ্গাবো!

অনলাইনে যে কোন ব্যক্তির সাথে লেনদেনই রিস্কি। তাই লেনদেনের ক্ষেত্রে ভাল কোন Exchange Site ব্যবহার করাই শ্রেয়।
যেহেতু বাংলাদেশে BTC, ETH সরাসরি Exchange করা যায় না, তাই আপনি প্রথমে BTC থেকে PM তে কনভার্ট করে, বাংলাদেশি যে কোন সাইট থেকে PM টু বিকাশ বা রকেটে নিতে পারেন।

Suppose ami $1000 worth of BTC convert korbo Perfect Money te, then kemon exchanging fee kaatbe?  Ar emon trusted site jodi thake ja apnio use koresen then kindly amai site links gula PM koren. Thanks in advanced!  Smiley
PM এ link নিবেন না ভাই। ফাইসা যাইবেন কইয়া দিতাছি। BitcoinTalk ঠগ জালিয়াতে ভইরা গ্যাসে। সব সাধু সাইজা বইসা আসে। এইখানে post দিতা কন। জালি link দিলে ধরা খাইব। কারো profile এ লাল -ve Trust পাইলে avoid করেন।

brand new দিয়ে কি কোন কাজ করা যায় Huh
Bitcoin লইয়া প্রশ্ন করন যায়। কিন্তু Bitcoin রোজগার করন যায় না।

Ask anyone from Bangladesh regarding what I have written there. How exactly can they be treated as off-topic/spam? Anyone can report anything. But, if mods do not understand a certain language (which I think is very normal), why not appoint one who do?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:40:13 PM

You have to translate all the quotes before thinking to post in Meta.  And if you have tried to contact your local moderators about the issue. There must be someone who did report your posts.
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:53:16 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

There is no bases of you implying that your post was deleted due to the fact that the moderators are not from Bangladesh or can't understand what you where writing.
The post was deleted because it was irrelevant or unwanted. Moderators for Time to time check post or get report about post and if found to be spam or irrelevant would be trashed out and it's not just peculiar to your local board all boards on bitcoin talk forum is involved
SpaceSuite (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:23:09 PM

You have to translate all the quotes before thinking to post in Meta.  And if you have tried to contact your local moderators about the issue. There must be someone who did report your posts.
The posts were deleted when they were not translated. So, the mods either know the translation or deleted without knowing the translation. I want to know which one is true and neither requires my translation.

By the way, its a thread. Bangladesh does not have a dedicated sub-forum. So, there is no local mod.

As I already said in OP, anyone can report anything. That does not mean mods will delete all. That's why I asked how exactly can my posts be treated as off-topic/spam?

There is no bases of you implying that your post was deleted due to the fact that the moderators are not from Bangladesh or can't understand what you where writing.
The post was deleted because it was irrelevant or unwanted. Moderators for Time to time check post or get report about post and if found to be spam or irrelevant would be trashed out and it's not just peculiar to your local board all boards on bitcoin talk forum is involved
If mods dont understand the language I am using, how exactly will they decide whether it was irrelevant or unwanted? Google translate produces complete garbage for Bengali to English translation.

I pretty much understand that my posts were reported. But, how was it decided by the mods that those were spam or irrelevant, given they dont understand Bengali themselves?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:02:59 PM

If mods dont understand the language I am using,
You don't know whether the mod understands the language you're using, so don't ask us to explain something that's probably not true.

My guess is he either does understand it, uses a translator, or knows someone he trusts who speaks the language. Almost certainly he had some way of knowing those posts needed to be deleted.

But we're wasting our time here. If you're really interested then PM Cyrus (who is the only moderator of that section) and ask him.

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:03:42 PM

I'd bet that whoever dealt with it has enough understanding to determine whether its off topic or not. As I would think that the biggest criteria for local mod appointment is active reporters within the sub forum and how many reports go unhandled. So it wouldn't be wise for other moderates using automatic tools for translating for that reason and the fact that they are always inaccurate.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:09:51 PM

That topic is self-moderated, so did you consider the fact that BitCoinDream could have deleted some of your posts  since it shows?

16 posts by 8 users deleted

so some of your posts might have been deleted by him, however the once you reported here were clearly deleted by a mod, i can't possibly see how were they off-topic since that's a general thread, so anything related to bitcoin is on topic.

using google translator your posts seem to be right on topic, you were asking about bitcoin ATM in your county as well as about exchanges and stuff like that, i think only the mod who deleted them can answer, they must have a reason.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:44:40 PM

I doubt a mod would just delete a message of the language She/he does not know, I believe particular person who deleted your replies knew what they meant.
Honestly sometimes our messages just get deleted and you even fail to understand why because at times they maybe on topic. It happens to almost all of us at one point.
So i think it shouldn't make you discouraged to contribute to the forum

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:54:11 PM

Honestly sometimes our messages just get deleted and you even fail to understand why because at times they maybe on topic. It happens to almost all of us at one point.

We generally ignore if  one post got deleted in couple of month but personally I  feel it awkward that mod think that reply is off topic/spammy   when I clearly know it is on topic.

All good  report  against you increase the counter and I hate the counter increases when I an not in the fault.

Back to  OP.
OP is not the only one who got unexplained deletion of the post. Few days ago some other user was complaining about post deleting in  bangladesh local thread.

I am also interested on knowing how Mods are making their mind for deleting the post? Do they know bangla/Urdu or they are using google translate?

Though google translate is generally correct but sometimes it messes the sentences.

I am alive
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:05:48 PM

That topic is self-moderated

Good point.  I don't believe mods delete posts in self modded threads, do they?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:19:40 PM

Good point.  I don't believe mods delete posts in self modded threads, do they?
Yes. They do. And from the messages sent to OP, it seems like they did. Deletion by thread creator send different message.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:21:30 PM

Good point.  I don't believe mods delete posts in self modded threads, do they?

Yes they do !

I have reported a few in some self moderated threads and they got also deleted as others if you report them !

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1761

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:23:34 PM

Of course all posts that are deleted are basic and out of topic or spam. Maybe.
This is not surprising if someone's post is deleted certainly not included in the discussion.

Examples that you do outside the topic.

আপনি মনে হয় আমার কথা বোঝেন নাই।অনেক গুলো লোকাল এক্সচেঞ্জ আছে যাদের চাইলেই ধরা যায়।তারা অনেকভাবে তাদের identity পাবলিশ করে থাকে।তাদের চাইলেই ধরা যায়।আমি তাদের কথা বলতেছি।

I think you don't understand the meaning of @DTalk's question, he talks about, local exchanges and (they publish identities), and you answer differently, that's off topic / spam that your post was deleted.

And this again you say:

Some Bitcoin debit cards will be on the ATM, can anyone greet you?

Also outside the topic, maybe some of your posts were deleted for the same reason.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SpaceSuite (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:13:51 PM

But we're wasting our time here. If you're really interested then PM Cyrus (who is the only moderator of that section) and ask him.
Global Mods do have access to all Subs. So, there is no certainty that it is Cyrus.

16 posts by 8 users deleted

Where did you get this data from?

And this again you say:

Some Bitcoin debit cards will be on the ATM, can anyone greet you?

Also outside the topic, maybe some of your posts were deleted for the same reason.
Disaster happens when you use Google Translate to understand Bengali. Yours is such a disaster.
DTalk

Activity: 135
Merit: 126

I no longer own bitcoinbangladesh.info domain.

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:11:03 AM

I can't remember if I had reported any of your post. Second reply regarding local exchange is a little bit off topic. Nevertheless, it should not be deleted because there's no other section other than a single thread.
Ask anyone from Bangladesh regarding what I have written there. How exactly can they be treated as off-topic/spam? Anyone can report anything. But, if mods do not understand a certain language (which I think is very normal), [d]why not appoint one who do?[/b]
I can't find anyone there who can moderate, at least no perfect one is active there. BitcoinDream isn't active. He deletes the spam once in a month or more (in his self moderated thread). Besides, if I am correct, he is not from Bangladesh, and so do you.

কাউকে বিশ্বাস করার দরকার নাই ক্রিপ্টো জগতে, সবকিছু ভেরিফাই করতে পারবেন।
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1761

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:18:44 AM

[...{}...]
Not a disaster, but a lump. Do you have no mouth to ask friends, what is the meaning of the writing you wrote.
In forums not only Bengalis, in forums, all countries exist, and communicate with each other, Belgium, Japan, India, Arabia, Italy, Russia, and also the universe. Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:47:00 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

[...{}...]
Not a disaster, but a lump. Do you have no mouth to ask friends, what is the meaning of the writing you wrote.
In forums not only Bengalis, in forums, all countries exist, and communicate with each other, Belgium, Japan, India, Arabia, Italy, Russia, and also the universe. Lol.

Do not use Google translate to understand it.  In our local language there are many words that have different meaning (very unrelated to each other) depending to context.  For ex. if you see the below image , you will see that two very different sentences in English translate to same words in my native language. (We derive the meaning of these sentences by understanding the context.)

I do not know bengali but live in same country where people speak bengali and I do know  meaning of sentences changes with context.

I am alive
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2446

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:02:53 PM

That topic is self-moderated, so did you consider the fact that BitCoinDream could have deleted some of your posts  since it shows?

If posts were removed by BitCoinDream, then would be written so:

Code:
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

And at OP is written that its posts were removed by Bitcoin Forum moderator:

Code:
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:26:50 PM

Well, as a creator of the Bangladesh thread, i.e. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631891.0, I'm hereby taking responsibility of translating all the following posts...

Can anyone please tell me which Bitcoin debit cards can be used at Bangladesh ATMs?

ক্রিপ্টোকারেন্সি নিয়ে বাংলাদেশের আইন কানুন কেউ কি সম্পুর্ন বলতে পারবেন?
আমি যতদুর জানি, বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক বলেছে যে কোন ধরনের ক্রিপ্টোকারেন্সি লেনদেন অবৈধ।তাহলে যারা এক্সচেঞ্জ সাইটের মালিক তাদের ধরছে না কেন পুলিশ? তাদের ধরাটা তো খুব কঠিন কিছু না।
কারো কাছে এইসব ব্যাপারে তথ্য থাকলে একটু শেয়ার করুন প্লীজ।

What would police do? Are any of the Bangladeshi exchanges running from Bangladesh itself? Owners of LocalBitcoins.com are sitting in Europe.

কোন Local Exchange গুলার কথা কইতাসেন ভাই?

Which Local Exchanges are you talking about?

সবাইরে জানাইলাম শারদীয়ার আন্তরিক প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা। আবার লক্ষ্মীপূজার পর অনলাইন আইমু। প্রার্থনা করেন এই কয়দিনে য্যান Bitcoin price বাইরা যায়। ভালো থাইকেন। অনেক Bitcoin রোজগার করেন। দেশরে আগে লইয়া যান।

Wishing everyone my heartfelt greetings for Durga Puja. I'll again be online after Laxmi Puja. Pray for the Bitcoin price to increase in between. Stay well. Earn a lot of Bitcoin. Take the nation forward.

SwapCost e korte paren. Ami lenden korchi and valo e mone hoise. But, ja e koren nij dayitte. Lol.
এই সাইটে পার্সোনাল ইনফরমেশন, আই মিন KYC ডকুমেন্ট প্রভাইড করতে হবে কি? যদি করতে হয় তাহলে মুশকিল! এমনি BTC, ইথেরিয়াম এই গুলা বাংলাদেশী টাকাতে সেল দিতে গেলে যেন নিজের চুল ছিঁড়তে মন চায়। দুই একজন ট্রাষ্টটেড কয়েন কেনাবেচা-কারি ছাড়া কাউকে পাই না। আবার তাদের সাথে পরিচয় অনলাইনের মাধ্যমে, যে কারণে অলওয়েজ রিস্ক নিয়েই ডিল করতে হয়। প্রয়োজনের সময় যেন পরিস্থিতি আরও খারাপ হয়। ইন্ডিয়া, ইন্দোনেশিয়া এইসব দেশে এমন প্রবলেম নাই। কিন্তু এই আবার এমন ডিজিটাল দেশ আমাদের যে, ফোরামের ট্রাষ্টটেড এসক্রো সার্ভিস দানকারীদের মাধ্যমে BTC টু Paypal করিয়ে দেশের ব্যাংকে ভাঙ্গাবো!

অনলাইনে যে কোন ব্যক্তির সাথে লেনদেনই রিস্কি। তাই লেনদেনের ক্ষেত্রে ভাল কোন Exchange Site ব্যবহার করাই শ্রেয়।
যেহেতু বাংলাদেশে BTC, ETH সরাসরি Exchange করা যায় না, তাই আপনি প্রথমে BTC থেকে PM তে কনভার্ট করে, বাংলাদেশি যে কোন সাইট থেকে PM টু বিকাশ বা রকেটে নিতে পারেন।

Suppose ami $1000 worth of BTC convert korbo Perfect Money te, then kemon exchanging fee kaatbe?  Ar emon trusted site jodi thake ja apnio use koresen then kindly amai site links gula PM koren. Thanks in advanced!  Smiley
PM এ link নিবেন না ভাই। ফাইসা যাইবেন কইয়া দিতাছি। BitcoinTalk ঠগ জালিয়াতে ভইরা গ্যাসে। সব সাধু সাইজা বইসা আসে। এইখানে post দিতা কন। জালি link দিলে ধরা খাইব। কারো profile এ লাল -ve Trust পাইলে avoid করেন।

Dont accept link in PM. You'll be defrauded. BitcoinTalk has become full of fraudsters. All act like sane. Ask to post here. Phishing links will be caught. Avoid profiles with red -ve Trust.

brand new দিয়ে কি কোন কাজ করা যায় Huh
Bitcoin লইয়া প্রশ্ন করন যায়। কিন্তু Bitcoin রোজগার করন যায় না।

With a brand new profile, you may ask questions about Bitcoin. But, you can't earn Bitcoin.

Ask anyone from Bangladesh regarding what I have written there. How exactly can they be treated as off-topic/spam? Anyone can report anything. But, if mods do not understand a certain language (which I think is very normal), why not appoint one who do?

A request for our own sub forum is still pending - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455886.0.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:37:05 PM

Thanks for your effort, but it would be better to translate the original posts he replied to, all his replies seem to be on "bitcoin/crypto" topics, but they can still be off topic or could have been unrelated to the original question/post, although using google translator he seems to be right on topic on all the deleted posts.

I wonder if Mods are obligated to answer such questions and justify the deletion of posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████