Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ripple (XRP) price predictions for 2020  (Read 265 times)
cryptocointrade.com (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 06:51:04 PM

Coinswitch
Coinswitch mentions that there are some notable upgrades to be implemented in 2019 which can make Ripple rise towards the end of this year. They even give us the price of $1.20 as a possibility, while also giving enough room for XRP to even reach $2.

Investinghaven
At the time of writing (6 months ago) they disclosed that there are hardly any sellers of XRP left below $0.42 and that the chart provided by the outlet may even be the foundation for the belief that the price of XRP could reach $20.

Investing
After what we may call one of the most thorough analysis online, published on April 12th, Investing.com brings us the XRP price prediction which stated that it will be valued somewhere between  $0.5 and $0.6 in December 2019.

U.today
U.today discusses if Ripple can, fueled by possible future partnerships, reach the price of $10 per coin in 2019.

In their article published on January 12th, they quote a few sources that predicted various prices at the end of this year and during 2020:

Fxstreet and express.co.uk – $3-$5 by the end of the year, based on the assumption that Ripple is one of the best investments of the year.
Ripple coin news – $8-10 dollars fueled by upcoming partnerships.
UsLifted – $22.79 with a circulating supply of 38,739,145,924 XRP.
The Economic Forecast Agency – $0.32 in 2019.
Metro – $0.22-0.28 range due to BTC’s dominance over the market.

Read the full article, Best Ripple (XRP) price predictions for 2020
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:07:19 AM

i think ripple will stay below $1 in this year, and maybe if bitcoin touch another high price in 2020
ripple price will go between $1 - $2, personally i have a lot of doubt with this centralized cryptocurrencies

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:40:36 PM

i think ripple will stay below $1 in this year, and maybe if bitcoin touch another high price in 2020
ripple price will go between $1 - $2, personally i have a lot of doubt with this centralized cryptocurrencies
Very low for this year I don't think it will be stay  the value of the ripple under $1 because they still have chance to back again the value of this coin and maybe higher this yeat and possible for this coin to turn again to 1 digit or upto 3digits. If bitcoin rise again ripple will move very high too not only that value.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:55:34 PM

Very low for this year I don't think it will be stay  the value of the ripple under $1 because they still have chance to back again the value of this coin and maybe higher this yeat and possible for this coin to turn again to 1 digit or upto 3digits. If bitcoin rise again ripple will move very high too not only that value.

first, what did you mean by up to 3 digits price on ripple ? do you mean ripple will touch about $100 as the 3 digits in value ?
maybe you should give the reasonable reason for your opinion my friend
i know everything is possible, but ripple in 3 digits is very impossible for me even 2 digits its very hard for ripple my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:12:52 PM

all crypto with active team in development have the same chance to grow in price
but, as i mentioned on my post above, i have a lot of doubt with ripple because the centralized system on ripple
and thats not good, because basicly crypto born to change centralized system to decentralized system  Wink

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:15:28 PM

Buy my coffee with ripple at a local coffeeshop
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:25:44 PM

I don't think xrp will ever reach $10, the foundation owns most ripple and they will continually dump it.  My prediction is that ripple will hit 3 dollars when bitcoin hits 20k again.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:01:49 PM

first, what did you mean by up to 3 digits price on ripple ? do you mean ripple will touch about $100 as the 3 digits in value ?
maybe you should give the reasonable reason for your opinion my friend
i know everything is possible, but ripple in 3 digits is very impossible for me even 2 digits its very hard for ripple my friend
I think they explain improperly because you want to know how this possible. But I find how is this possible because it is 3 USD is converted into 3 digits, So all are confuse this format but last year it was reach 3 USD so they feel like this and end of the year or next year it was possible in crypto market. The current situation it was 0.3 USD so 1 dollar or 1.5 dollar will possible because only sudden hype will make this situation in this year or next year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Irazzzta

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:22:14 PM

I think the price of XRP will not rise too significantly this year. and my prediction in 2020, the highest XRP price only touched $ 0.5.
this is influenced by too much coin supply, it might increase significantly if the XRP development team burns half of their coin supply and continues to increase the amount of their cooperation with large companies.
I am an XRP holder, and hope that XRP gives something new so that it becomes a profitable investment.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

Possible to do 5x in a bull season. I'm not desperate for the XRP, but the reaction to the movements in the market is not the same as before. Friends to invest in this issue should consider.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:32:35 PM

Possible to do 5x in a bull season. I'm not desperate for the XRP, but the reaction to the movements in the market is not the same as before. Friends to invest in this issue should consider.

There's a little improvement of the price right now for XRP but it still low compared to the price increase that happen recently on bitcoin.
Maybe we will see the huge price increase with XRP maybe last year or after block halving or if there is new event will come about XRP maybe we will see more price increase while in bitcoin bull run.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:13:20 PM

I am not bullish on Ripple at all, look at the amount the team is selling on the market, lack of transparency is a shock to be, when reading BNC newsletter today, I read a report on this, the amount the tea is reporting that they are selling is less than the actual figure and the selling has not stopped.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:27:17 AM

Above $1 is reasonable, but 3 digits is not, I can't see that ever happening. It would need about $4 trillion marketcap in order to do that. I do think XRP will be a big success, but a 3 digit price I can't see ever happening, although I would like to be proven wrong!

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:49:58 AM

Above $1 is reasonable, but 3 digits is not, I can't see that ever happening. It would need about $4 trillion marketcap in order to do that. I do think XRP will be a big success, but a 3 digit price I can't see ever happening, although I would like to be proven wrong!
but for 1 $ it is very difficult for the current year because the market still has not shown a move that makes it follow the percentage increase in bitcoin that is so fast and maybe this will happen in the second round in the coming year

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:58:30 AM

you can not predict the price of pump and dump coins because it only depends on their pumps and dumps! and XRP doesn't have any pumps coming its way any time soon so you can't use that to predict either so any "guess" you make would be in a longer term which is much harder for the same reasons.
i think you have to settle in for a XRP market without any movement for a very long time since most traders are either in bitcoin fully or are in small cap coins pumping them big time and make 100% per day at least.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:58:55 AM

I just read this and had a big laugh. I have a small amount of Ripple so of course if it goes back to $1 I will be one of the happy ones to make more than x2 profit although I am rather holding for $1.50 at least.

But come on,,, FXstreet predicts a minimum of $3 in 7 months time? This means more than x10 from this price range, are we all crazy now?

Nice to see at least 2 guys have reasonable predictions.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:30:48 AM

Best price predictions? Really?
These predictions doesn´t make any sense, the numbers are totally diffrent, seems like these numbers come from some random number generator  Grin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:06:04 PM

I think the price of XRP will not exceed $ 1 if bitcoin doesn't return to its peak of 2017. All altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. So instead of predicting the price of XRP I will focus on analyzing the price of bitcoin in 2020. Hopefully by then bitcoin will cost over $ 20k and the whole market will grow tremendously.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:14:38 PM

Now I see the reason why I have been seeing a lot of hype about ripple recently, I thought by now ripple would have been on its way to beat BTC, now I believe in the advice given by some expert that when people are going same direction, we should always go the other direction, because that may eventually be the coin direction.

If I had followed what people has been saying about ripple for some weeks now, how it will continue to grow in price because of so many reason they gave that are not that valid, then I would have been having a handful of ripple, look at what I am hearing now, this news may really cause a very big dump for them very soon.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:21:38 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 09:34:53 PM by thorRJ

I believe that this year should not exceed $ 1 based on the appreciation of the BTC, since the variation of value of the XRP from January to the present moment did not have much difference to 2018.

The variation from February to May and almost none, if compared to the BTC

OI
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: