Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to receive your salary in Bitcoin?  (Read 538 times)
Master Miller (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:40:47 PM

Hi all. Bitcoin newbie here posting for the first time.

I am a Youtuber earning a living from the money I make with my videos. That money is paid to me by Google through international bank transfers. There's no other payment method.

I'm looking for some way to receive that money in Bitcoin. Some kind of service that receives your salary for you from your employer, converts it to Bitcoin and pays it to you. That would be really useful to people who work for companies that refuse to pay in crypto.

Recently I found an Australian company called Get Paid In Bitcoin (https://getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/) that does just that. You give your employer their bank details, they receive your payment, convert it to Bitcoin and transfer it to your wallet, after a fee. However, unfortunately, they only work in Australia. Which doesn't make sense to me, since Bitcoin doesn't differ national to international transfers. Maybe someone knows of a similar service that works internationally?

Why don't I simply receive my income in fiat currency and then buy Bitcoin with it? Because I want my income to stay as much away from banks as possible. My goal is to avoid taxation, which in my country is absurdly abusive.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:57:51 PM

Why you should trust a third party with your incomes? I believe you haven't earned it very easily... earning money needs lots of efforts.
Not sure as I'm not a youtuber, but Google may see this suspicious if you change the country for withdrawals when you will use a third party service. Afaik Google prefers to deal directly with the account owners.

I don't know where are you from, but you can convert your fiat currency (after you received payment from Google) to bitcoin through localbitcoins and paxful.
You will be doing transactions with your local peoples. No banks, No tax issues, you will get complete privacy.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:06:18 AM

https://www.bitwage.com/for-individuals/  is the obvious choice but I don't know exactly how they work. Anyone who offers it is going to be by the book as much as possible so I'd let go of the idea of being safely ensconced from The Man.

Have you checked whether Google will send to third party accounts? They may have a rule against that.
Master Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:19:40 AM

Why you should trust a third party with your incomes?
Because of the reputation of that third party. Therefore, it would have to have a good one.

Not sure as I'm not a youtuber, but Google may see this suspicious if you change the country for withdrawals when you will use a third party service. Afaik Google prefers to deal directly with the account owners.
That may be true. However, by checking the payout information here in my account, I believe you can just put any banking info you want and the money will go there. It makes sense, since lots of Youtubers are just children probably without bank accounts on their names.

I don't know where are you from, but you can convert your fiat currency (after you received payment from Google) to bitcoin through localbitcoins and paxful.
You will be doing transactions with your local peoples. No banks, No tax issues, you will get complete privacy.
I appreciate your input, but that's not a good solution. If it's after I received from Google, it went through my bank account. If it touches your bank account, the government knows you received it and will tax it.
Master Miller (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:27:41 AM

https://www.bitwage.com/for-individuals/  is the obvious choice but I don't know exactly how they work. Anyone who offers it is going to be by the book as much as possible so I'd let go of the idea of being safely ensconced from The Man.

Have you checked whether Google will send to third party accounts? They may have a rule against that.
I'm checking their website, it's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

Apparently they put the receiving account on the name of the client, to deal with issues like that.

Well, I just signed up an account and they still didn't ask for a social security number. I guess that's a good sign. Let's see.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:30:38 AM

Wow, good job. Congratulations for your success. It looks like Youtube hasn't received payments with bitcoin, maybe someday. You can use paypall, then you just buy bitcoin.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 04:59:31 AM

Well, I just signed up an account and they still didn't ask for a social security number. I guess that's a good sign. Let's see.

I assume you just want to get Bitcoin without having to use an exchange? Regardless of how legit that service is, I still believe that managing your own funds, that is, accepting your fiat payment and then use that to buy Bitcoin through an exchange is still a good alternative.

Where did you live? Don't you have a local exchange that supports fiat to crypto trades?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:25:31 AM

Recently I found an Australian company called Get Paid In Bitcoin (https://getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/) that does just that.
If you think that this third party has a good reputation or a trusted site then you could try that but try that at your own risk. Another option would be, buy bitcoins on exchange. I haven't tried transferring money from bank to bittrex but withdrawing from bittrex to bank is possible. Bittrex.com.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:35:34 AM

I assume you just want to get Bitcoin without having to use an exchange? Regardless of how legit that service is, I still believe that managing your own funds, that is, accepting your fiat payment and then use that to buy Bitcoin through an exchange is still a good alternative.

Where did you live? Don't you have a local exchange that supports fiat to crypto trades?

I think his main purpose by looking 3rd party to convert his salary (from youtube) is to avoid an exchange as he do not want to store the money in bank account while at the same time most local exchanges requires bank account details in order to let him do fiat-crypto trades. His main idea is to receive the salary in bitcoin without converting it through exchange. Means that he want to receive his salary in a bitcoin wallet.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:40:35 AM

Why you should trust a third party with your incomes? I believe you haven't earned it very easily... earning money needs lots of efforts.

Maybe you don't know the purpose of this post, for me he just said that if we had an employee and we give the salary by bitcoin not using real money to the employee

So the company that should register in that website and set up all bitcoin address that the employee has in his company
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:49:42 AM

Do you pay any tax for the income you get for such kind of work as the youtuber?
If not, then why to complicate and find mediators? Just create a bitcoin wallet and send to your bosses the wallet's address where they can send your crypto payment.
   The problem is only in your bosses, will tehy agree to pay you in crypto at all?
Anyway you may use the wallet's address in your videos to people who wish to support you and like your work send some money there.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

Recently I found an Australian company called Get Paid In Bitcoin (https://getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/) that does just that.
If you think that this third party has a good reputation or a trusted site then you could try that but try that at your own risk. Another option would be, buy bitcoins on exchange. I haven't tried transferring money from bank to bittrex but withdrawing from bittrex to bank is possible. Bittrex.com.
In a system that is easy, we accept Bitcoin payments through the wallet or Exchange services and then we can exchange them for FIAT if needed. For me it is a simple method and what we need is an agreement that has been agreed upon. When a company and its employees have made a budget, it can happen. Provided that no one party is harmed, it is worth doing. Payment with Bitcoin is something that must be done immediately because we will face an era of increasingly sophisticated technology in the future.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 10:38:02 AM

I'm not sure about this information but I watch a lot of YouTube accounts refuse to disclose their profits on videos because that this is against the YouTube rules so I think there is no service provides such exchange.

to @OP: Even if you have to pay taxes, buy BTC (using local way) may be profitable because of the possibility of the rising at any time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:38:51 AM

My goal is to avoid taxation, which in my country is absurdly abusive.
I doubt it will not be possible unless otherwise you are getting paid in bitcoins from your employer directly. I checked twice that you have not mentioned that which country you are from. Because, people here may get you better solution only from their own experience and for that they might need to know where you are from exactly.

With respect to my country, I believe I cannot hide my bank transactions hence anything hit my bank account must be subject to taxation. But, I am able to convert my bank balances into bitcoins easily (in P2P way).

One simple solution might be (if your country's taxation rules are similar to my country), you may buy bitcoins using bank transfers with multiple sellers and you can claim those transactions as business expenses so that you may not need to pay taxes for some big portion of your fiat salary.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ailmand

Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:54:10 AM

Why would you risk your salary to be processed or converted by a third party? I would rather pay taxes than risk my salary on this. I do understand that you want your salary to be in bitcoin to avoid excessive tax as you have mentioned, but this will put you in a riskier situation. You should've mentioned what country were you from for other's to have reference and idea to give you better alternatives.

rijaljun

Merit: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:34:42 PM

I always want people to pay my salary in Bitcoin and I think this is good to invest for a long -term while earning money for daily needs. Just make sure not to only hold Bitcoin or cash because you might lose your chance to get some profit from Bitcoin invesment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:20:42 PM

Why would you risk your salary to be processed or converted by a third party? I would rather pay taxes than risk my salary on this. I do understand that you want your salary to be in bitcoin to avoid excessive tax as you have mentioned, but this will put you in a riskier situation. You should've mentioned what country were you from for other's to have reference and idea to give you better alternatives.

but actually, there is some company in Japan i think that already implement this and here the articles i found about it
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin
https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/15/japanese-company-gmo-internet-paying-salaries-bitcoin/

by doing this the taxation still there and it will be counted by the company not the employee, just like the calculation of taxes paid with money but the difference is that the company only pays it via bitcoin
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:34:40 PM

I am a Youtuber earning a living from the money I make with my videos. That money is paid to me by Google through international bank transfers. There's no other payment method.

I'm looking for some way to receive that money in Bitcoin. Some kind of service that receives your salary for you from your employer, converts it to Bitcoin and pays it to you. That would be really useful to people who work for companies that refuse to pay in crypto.

Recently I found an Australian company called Get Paid In Bitcoin (https://getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/) that does just that. You give your employer their bank details, they receive your payment, convert it to Bitcoin and transfer it to your wallet, after a fee. However, unfortunately, they only work in Australia. Which doesn't make sense to me, since Bitcoin doesn't differ national to international transfers. Maybe someone knows of a similar service that works internationally?

Why don't I simply receive my income in fiat currency and then buy Bitcoin with it? Because I want my income to stay as much away from banks as possible. My goal is to avoid taxation, which in my country is absurdly abusive.

Company doesnt give bitcoin salary to employees because its not yet available. Why do they hire a third party company just for making a bitcoin salary. Its so hassle and time consuming if they do that and thats not economical. If someday, bitcoin will be worldwide free, then im sure that we will be paying bitcoin too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
poodle63

Activity: 2702
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:39:59 PM

Company doesnt give bitcoin salary to employees because its not yet available. Why do they hire a third party company just for making a bitcoin salary. Its so hassle and time consuming if they do that and that's not economical. If someday, bitcoin will be worldwide free, then im sure that we will be paying bitcoin too.
OP has got what he was looking for and that's it but i think that i must try to give an opinion about your post because I do not agree with it. The company can do that easily if they want but they are avoiding the volatility of crypto and remember crypto is not yet legalized in so many countries and that brings a lot of doubt to the company to choose bitcoin as their payment system.
Basically it so easy to create a multi-transaction input in bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:57:57 PM

I always want people to pay my salary in Bitcoin and I think this is good to invest for a long -term while earning money for daily needs. Just make sure not to only hold Bitcoin or cash because you might lose your chance to get some profit from Bitcoin invesment.
If those companies would accept it why not but the main reason is that they don't because there is no available way and it is a hassle to them since they don't understand it first. OP might like to make his salary just like to the signature campaigns where all of our salaries were given through the address that we provided. And for the taxation, i don't think companies would want to exempt OP from paying taxation since that is how the companies explain it to the government on how they give their money to their employees.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: