Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get tokens listed on big exchanges  (Read 325 times)
Seratruong (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:10:40 AM

Hello,
I intend to list tokens on some big exchanges. However, it is quite time-consuming as I have to wait for their response after completing several forms. Do you know any faster way to contact them? And which exchanges should I list the tokens? (Our company is located in the US).
Many thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:55:51 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), Raja_MBZ (1)

as i know there is no faster way to get listed on the big exchange unless you are willing to pay
i found this post about listing fee for your coins to be listed on an exchange but i don't know if the info is correct or still same?

I found this thread very interesting and informative  Cheesy

This is info that i received in October 2018, so i don't know if the listing fees are still the same  Wink

Listing Price
Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 10/15 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 0.1/0.5 BTC
Stex - 0.08 BTC
Crex24 -  0.3 BTC
Seratruong (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:07:28 AM

as i know there is no faster way to get listed on the big exchange unless you are willing to pay
i found this post about listing fee for your coins to be listed on an exchange but i don't know if the info is correct or still same?

This is info that i received in October 2018, so i don't know if the listing fees are still the same  Wink

Listing Price
Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 10/15 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 0.1/0.5 BTC
Stex - 0.08 BTC
Crex24 -  0.3 BTC
Many thanks. The list is really useful for me, I can know more exchanges to contact.
whotookmycrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 214

WhoTookMyCrypto.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:02:03 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

Just a word of caution. Many exchanges are known to manipulate trading volume. Some just survive on listing fees. Doubt you would want your token listed on an exchange with minimal/fake trading volume.

Here are some sources you can check:

1) https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/

Am aware about criticisms regarding their methodology so use their information with a pinch of salt.

2) Bitwise Asset Management presentation to the SEC.
Link: https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf

Would like to draw your attention to page 60 where it states "Only Ten Exchanges Have Actual Volume". They are:

1. Binance
2. Bitfinex
3. Kraken
4. Bitstamp
5. Coinbase
6. BitFlyer
7. Gemini
8. itBit
9. Bittrex
10. Poloniex

Personally would stick with these exchanges only. Maybe apart from S/N 2 given the issues it is currently facing.

Also, to note that this report is recent (Mar 19) and covered 81 exchanges which they claim covers "practically every relevant exchange."

Good luck with your listing!

Hasmizara

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:11:12 AM

How to list Token on exchange? Best exchanges for ICO tokens.

Decluttering the procedure to list Token on exchange.

Introduction

The cryptocurrency exchanges are the prominent players in order to stabilize the cryptocurrency market which is well known for its volatility. Basically, there are two types of cryptocurrency exchanges. The most dominant one, where 99% of all the cryptocurrency transactions is vested with the Centralised crypto exchanges. On the contrary, only 1% of the total transaction is managed by the decentralized exchanges. However centralized custodial cryptocurrency exchanges are highly vulnerable to attacks and this is self-evident from the Mt. Gox and Coincheck incidents. However, decentralized exchanges are on the rise as they absolutely comply with the actual version of Satoshi Nakamoto. Long story short, decentralized exchanges are the future of cryptocurrency trading. Let us see how exchanges are important for your ICO tokens and how to list token on exchange.

How Are Exchanges beneficial?
Since the cryptocurrencies are open source in nature, it has enabled the developers to come forward with their new cryptocurrencies. After the developer has initiated the Initial Coin Offering, funds would be collected and the tokens would be distributed to the customers. The developer then needs to list token on exchange whichever is highly reliable and trustworthy. This will officially make the cryptocurrency tokens to be available on the exchange after the ICO. According to some estimates, if the users list Token on exchange, then it would increase its popularity by at least 15 to 20%. 

So, let us understand the process to list token on Exchange.

1. The team members must need to find out the contact details of respective crypto exchange which might be providing direct application forms or needs to be contacted through the process of email.

2. Another predominant step to list token on Exchange is the references from the advisors.  The Advisors in the Crypto space have huge amounts of influence and therefore the cryptocurrency exchanges impart special attention to those proposals to list token on Exchange than a number of other incoming proposals.

3. Depending on the specific cryptocurrency exchange the requirements might also change. The cryptocurrency project needs to have a firm working model along with amazing business marketing strategies.

4. Many cryptocurrency exchanges even try to find out the background as well as legal compliances of all the team members before. undertaking any registration process into consideration as they completely want to disturb the hackers who illegally wants to secure access to them.

Also, there are certain predominant forms of cryptocurrency exchanges, which are highly reliable in nature. The below mentioned Crypto exchanges can be used to list token on Exchange.

1. Altcoin.io

Altcoin.io is one of the most notable decentralized Crypto exchange, well known for the functionality of atomic swaps. It completely eliminates the requirement of a centralized authority in order to maintain the whole system.   

2. ShapeShift. io

Shapeshift is another most prominent decentralized peer to peer exchange which can be used to list token on Exchange.  the Crypto exchange offers highly reliable and quick transactional confirmations, which acts as an incentive to draw the people towards them.
3. Etherdelta

This particular cryptocurrency marketplace provides a provision to the user’s tokens predominantly based on ethereum to list Token on exchange. The decentralized exchange Etherdelta; predominantly supports trading for most of the ethereum based ERC20 tokens. However, due to a number of drawbacks and speculations with respect to the exchange, a number of alternatives have been found.
4. Blockonix

Blockonix publicly proclaimed that it is completely governed by the smart contracts and the members of the teams don’t on control the investor’s funds in any possible manner. Interesting reward mechanism is set within the community. For an instance, a 70% discount is available for this cryptocurrency users if the native token of the exchange is being applied for the transactions.  The users need to contact the team members which would enable them to list token on Exchange.
5. Idex

Idex has an amazing user interface when compared to the other decentralized crypto exchanges and is one of the most preferred options for the users too.

Source: https://coinnounce.com/how-to-list-token-on-exchange-best-exchanges-for-ico-tokens/
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:26:37 AM

Token can get listed in big exchanges ones the token owners can meet the demands of the exchanges also token can get listed on some exchanges that allows investors to vote for the token the want listed on there exchange the token with the highest gets listed
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:06:35 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

It's good if your token will be listed in Binance, but you have to pay for the price, you want big exchange right?
I think they also have a procedure to follow, they will might conduct some background investigation of your project and if you qualified, then you'll eventually get listed.

Listing Price
Binance - 50 BTC
Poloniex - 30/50 BTC
COSS - 40 BTC
KuCoin - 30 BTC
HitBTC - 10/15 BTC
Cryptopia - 15 BTC
CoinExchange - 2/4 BTC
LiveCoin - 4 BTC
btc-alpha - 3 BTC
Meratox - 2 BTC
Crypto.bridge - 1 BTC
YoBit - 0.1/0.5 BTC
Stex - 0.08 BTC
Crex24 -  0.3 BTC

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:27:22 PM

It's good if your token will be listed in Binance, but you have to pay for the price, you want big exchange right?
I think they also have a procedure to follow, they will might conduct some background investigation of your project and if you qualified, then you'll eventually get listed.
Binance is a top recommendation and would be first choice if the project is really planning to do some marketing and attract new investors. Listing on Binance is not cheap but the advantages are reasonable for the price. The users and trading volume is real there and you'll actually get the promised attention to your project.
Rather than listing on several shitty exchanges I would use the money to list it instead on a big and famous quality exchange (like Binance).

⁓ chenille! ⁓
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:49:25 AM

If your token has little to no publicity at all, even if you can pay the fees, good luck getting them listed. For now, focus on decentralized exchanges and the smaller centralized exchanges, and actually focus on your product first before actually trying to sell it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:20:06 AM

If your token has little to no publicity at all, even if you can pay the fees, good luck getting them listed. For now, focus on decentralized exchanges and the smaller centralized exchanges, and actually focus on your product first before actually trying to sell it.

Agreed, most small, unpopular projects even from a few years back list on decentralized exchanges first. I guess this is to avoid exchange fees and to make their coin somehow valuable. But the main focus here should be the product itself. Without listing on big exchanges will be hard.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:21:40 AM

Binance is a top recommendation and would be first choice if the project is really planning to do some marketing and attract new investors. Listing on Binance is not cheap but the advantages are reasonable for the price. The users and trading volume is real there and you'll actually get the promised attention to your project.
Rather than listing on several shitty exchanges I would use the money to list it instead on a big and famous quality exchange (like Binance).
But you have to make sure you have a good product to sell,  that's the use of having a big market if you don't have something big to offer.
I mean investors nowadays are smarter, if we check all the coins that are listed in Binance, not all of them have a decent volume, and the risk if your coin getting delisted while you pay big for the listing.

STUDENTCOIN