Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💵USDQ - Platinum QDAO StableCoins 💵  (Read 3658 times)
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:15:50 PM

What happens with collaterals in the current situation? Every participant will get more USDQ? Because of BTC price break $13k. And month ago it was  near $9k. How to work the balancing mechanism in the conditions of growth? Who provides a pledge and generated USDQ?
The market give you answer now. Nobody need to arbitrage  Grin From $11k till $13k and now down. This is price stability for any stable in the world
Ye, today's market gave us a light  Grin I don't know how works those collateral mechanics. But I'm sure team have some solution for such cases.

How r u, guys? I think whales want to get our BTC, isn't it?
Not bad. I followed for BNB whole day. And I saw early that BNB has a weak correlation with BTC price. But today BNB was as any altcoin. Dump only. I wait for CZ AMA soon and some news. But thee lust pseudo stable was gone.
Will watch on USDQ deeper. Now the liquidation mechanics are incomprehensible
No doubt. I'm sure we will see BTC by $25k no later then EOY. But today is a blood day of course

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:46:59 AM

Stablecoins are necessary in crypto market because of the high volatility of the crypto market, and i see that Platinum QDAO is not an exception, from what i have read so far this looks like a serious project, an audited project already listed in more than 2 exchange and in coinmarketcap says alot about Platinum QDAO, this look legit to me.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:56:38 AM

Stablecoins are necessary in crypto market because of the high volatility of the crypto market, and i see that Platinum QDAO is not an exception, from what i have read so far this looks like a serious project, an audited project already listed in more than 2 exchange and in coinmarketcap says alot about Platinum QDAO, this look legit to me.
This project is clearly developed in Korea and legal issues can be resolved if this stablecoin is transparent in every transaction and I am also considering this is my new choice in this market. In fact very few projects can do this because liquidity is very important and if it is impossible to keep the price of $1, then stablecoin is just shitcoin. I believe that in the near future USDQ will be listed at more exchanges and the volume of transactions is also something that the project should be interested in at this time.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:59:24 PM

This project is clearly developed in Korea and legal issues can be resolved if this stablecoin is transparent in every transaction and I am also considering this is my new choice in this market. In fact very few projects can do this because liquidity is very important and if it is impossible to keep the price of $1, then stablecoin is just shitcoin. I believe that in the near future USDQ will be listed at more exchanges and the volume of transactions is also something that the project should be interested in at this time.
I think the same. For stable in this case and the idea, it's so important to be safe and quite simple. And safety I would stand in the first place. After those problems solutions, volumes and liquidity will work as I think. And the team makes this way.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:19:21 PM

I think the same. For stable in this case and the idea, it's so important to be safe and quite simple. And safety I would stand in the first place. After those problems solutions, volumes and liquidity will work as I think. And the team makes this way.
Crypto world lives more quick than stock market. I'm sure that to make coin better is not enough. Marketing must begin from beginning, sorry for tautology. Without popularity and wide usecases people will not know what is it, how to use and for what. Definitely, development must go in all directions
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:37:27 PM

Crypto world lives more quick than stock market. I'm sure that to make coin better is not enough. Marketing must begin from beginning, sorry for tautology. Without popularity and wide usecases people will not know what is it, how to use and for what. Definitely, development must go in all directions
But team work widely as I see. Not the code development only but PR and other public spread. Maybe not so big budget spend for those activity. However, market now is also in unstable position - we will go up and down equally likely
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:53:52 AM

your opinion is correct and again we make the product must be accompanied by the right purpose and the use of coins that are created must be perfect not too much that we have encountered in other projects, I see this project following the price of $ when it is launched it will make it difficult to take that position. I hope the USDQ project team is able to compete with other successful projects

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:01:59 AM

But team work widely as I see. Not the code development only but PR and other public spread. Maybe not so big budget spend for those activity. However, market now is also in unstable position - we will go up and down equally likely
It is true what you say is that at present the market conditions can be said to be still not stable but in my opinion we are not too panic about the condition remains calm

buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:17:56 AM

I really like this project and i believe that it has a great future
BestCoinList

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 03:15:47 PM

Hello,
Hope You're doing well!

Recently, your project has added to Bestcoinlist by BCL team.
Please go through verification to add more information!
ICO Profile;
https://www.bestcoinlist.com/ico/stablecoins-by-platinum-q-dao-engineering/
By verifying and adding more info, improve the rate of your project!
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:42:49 PM

USDQ becomes first of Q DAO stable coins to be listed on Bancor Network. Q DAO token will follow in near-future

Platinum Q DAO Engineering, a new listing for our family of stable coins. USDQ is now first stable coin to be listed on the Bancor Network. The stable assets USDQ, KRWQ, CNYQ, and JPYQ are completely decentralized and fully backed by Bitcoin deposits. https://medium.com/platinum-fund/usdq-becomes-first-of-q-dao-stable-coins-to-be-listed-on-bancor-network-99d069af82f8

AUruHM

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:13:10 PM

USDQ becomes first of Q DAO stable coins to be listed on Bancor Network. Q DAO token will follow in near-future

Platinum Q DAO Engineering, a new listing for our family of stable coins. USDQ is now first stable coin to be listed on the Bancor Network. The stable assets USDQ, KRWQ, CNYQ, and JPYQ are completely decentralized and fully backed by Bitcoin deposits. https://medium.com/platinum-fund/usdq-becomes-first-of-q-dao-stable-coins-to-be-listed-on-bancor-network-99d069af82f8

Good step. Bancor is a quite famous project from 2017. It has a good idea with more than 10k ETH as cold hold for support but something was wrong  Grin And today Bancor has some liquidity and popularity but can't provide good stability. Sorry imho
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

Good step. Bancor is a quite famous project from 2017. It has a good idea with more than 10k ETH as cold hold for support but something was wrong  Grin And today Bancor has some liquidity and popularity but can't provide good stability. Sorry imho
But why not? Any exchanges are good now. We will get more application extension, arbitrage will be simpler, we will get more liquidity and something else. I'm sure that it's a one more step to be more famous and applicable in the direct appointment
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:57:29 AM

Platinum Q DAO Engineering, a new listing for our family of stable coins. USDQ is now first stable coin to be listed on the Bancor Network. The stable assets USDQ, KRWQ, CNY, and JPEG are completely decentralized and fully backed by Bitcoin deposits. https://medium.com/platinum-fund/usdq-becomes-first-of-q-dao-stable-coins-to-be-listed-on-bancor-network-99d069af82f8

Good step. Bancor is a quite famous project from 2017. It has a good idea with more than 10k ETH as cold hold for support but something was wrong  Grin And today Bancor has some liquidity and popularity but can't provide good stability. Sorry IMHO
But why not? Any exchanges are good now. We will get more application extension, arbitrage will be simpler, we will get more liquidity and something else. I'm sure that it's one more step to be more famous and applicable in the direct appointment

You are right getting awareness about the project is a really tough job, but the team is managing to get .ore awareness about the project in a different way by choosing Bancor protocol, so we should always consider the team activity in this we can easily understand their real intention behind the company.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:18:19 PM

How can you protect from volatility? Slava Mikhalkin Platinum Q DAO developer of BTCNEXT exchange and USDQ, KRWQ, JPYQ stablecoins family explaining https://medium.com/platinum-fund/how-can-you-protect-from-volatility-436c7cf23438
ICOGlance.com

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:54:02 PM

QDAO ICO has been listed on ICOGlance.com
Visit here: https://icoglance.com/ico/10025-StableCoins-QDAO
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:34:14 AM

Platinum Q DAO Engineering, a new listing for our family of stable coins. USDQ is now first stable coin to be listed on the Bancor Network. The stable assets USDQ, KRWQ, CNY, and JPEG are completely decentralized and fully backed by Bitcoin deposits. https://medium.com/platinum-fund/usdq-becomes-first-of-q-dao-stable-coins-to-be-listed-on-bancor-network-99d069af82f8

Good step. Bancor is a quite famous project from 2017. It has a good idea with more than 10k ETH as cold hold for support but something was wrong  Grin And today Bancor has some liquidity and popularity but can't provide good stability. Sorry IMHO
But why not? Any exchanges are good now. We will get more application extension, arbitrage will be simpler, we will get more liquidity and something else. I'm sure that it's one more step to be more famous and applicable in the direct appointment

You are right getting awareness about the project is a really tough job, but the team is managing to get .ore awareness about the project in a different way by choosing Bancor protocol, so we should always consider the team activity in this we can easily understand their real intention behind the company.
Bancor is only a little step. the big step will be made by the team in the future but the team is focusing on its IEO that will be running on the btcnext as its own exchange site.

Can someone tell me why my account gets disabled? I create a new one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:35:21 AM

How can you protect from volatility? Slava Mikhalkin Platinum Q DAO developer of BTCNEXT exchange and USDQ, KRWQ, JPYQ stablecoins family explaining https://medium.com/platinum-fund/how-can-you-protect-from-volatility-436c7cf23438

Volatility can be protected only when we have plan before entering into trading market with converting our money into stable coins it is impossible for us to sustain in the crypto market. So we have to plan in convenient way to get into safe hands.
AUruHM

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:40:41 PM

Sorry, I read article. But I didn't find any allusions about how-to-work Risk Managment. I think it's a very important feature. But now I don't understand how it work. Sorry, I view about common work principals but those aspect left unknown for me
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

Bancor? I'm sure Bancor is a good project. But I have some doubts that it can make some influence on any project today. When Bancor has been created many people participated in his ICO. But something was wrong  Cheesy and his safety support has been solved due to month or less. I don't think that Bancor can make a few impact on the development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: