Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💵USDQ - Platinum QDAO StableCoins 💵  (Read 3658 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:15:17 PM

The opening image is impressive.
I have a few questions
When does STABLECOIN start to exchange?
What is the strength of STABLECOIN and how to compete with other STABLECOIN?
USDQ is already available on several exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usdq/#markets

Sorry, I began to learn deeper and want to ask some question. Can you help me?
You use BTC only for collaterals. When I register and want to get USDQ you give me private keys. How it works with BTC blockchain? If I send you BTC and I know private key who can to stop me to transfer my BTC after USDQ generation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:28:35 PM

I have a few questions
USDQ is already available on several exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usdq/#markets

You use BTC only for collaterals. When I register and want to get USDQ you give me private keys. How it works with BTC blockchain? If I send you BTC and I know private key who can to stop me to transfer my BTC after USDQ generation?
May be this case use multi-signs. But I didn't find any description in the WP how it work.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

I have a few questions

May be this case use multi-signs. But I didn't find any description in the WP how it work.
Ye, you are right. As I see in https://medium.com/platinum-fund/obtaining-real-stablecoins-usdq-and-krwq-ecosystem-of-q-dao-stablecoins-is-being-developed-in-e607cf2b5cd3 the first step is BTC wallet creation with multi-sig enabled. And when you send BTC on this wallet it should be signed by all sides for the withdraw
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:26:13 PM

Oh, not bad. Another stable. But I think today it will be difficult to compete with the Libra. FB have a lot of forces to implement own coin in own applications. How do you plan to promote? DAO idea only?
AUruHM

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:50:50 PM

I have a few questions

Ye, you are right. As I see in https://medium.com/platinum-fund/obtaining-real-stablecoins-usdq-and-krwq-ecosystem-of-q-dao-stablecoins-is-being-developed-in-e607cf2b5cd3 the first step is BTC wallet creation with multi-sig enabled. And when you send BTC on this wallet it should be signed by all sides for the withdraw

I appreciated. Will learn. I'd like an idea but it has too many questions. For example. Why so many articles on Korea language but on English so poor? If the team want a wide application we need more community. Last article on Kr at 21 don't have Eng analog  Sad
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:01:12 AM

Actually it's a good decision to offer BTC whales get money without BTC sale. I don't sure about DAO because this foundation has too small application. But I'd like idea. Will try to learn more
AUruHM

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:11:34 AM

Actually it's a good decision to offer BTC whales get money without BTC sale. I don't sure about DAO because this foundation has too small application. But I'd like idea. Will try to learn more
My main concern is why KRW? Because of no such regulations and no SEC? Or why? Do you see some explanation about this choice? Maybe on medium?
r95222

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:05:14 PM

My main concern is why KRW? Because of no such regulations and no SEC? Or why? Do you see some explanation about this choice? Maybe on medium?
I think because South Korea market is a quite big and wide. Many projects found support in this country. It's enough to view on Carry success or Upbit volumes to make some decisions. And krw is start jump as I understood
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:28:30 PM

I think because South Korea market is a quite big and wide. Many projects found support in this country. It's enough to view on Carry success or Upbit volumes to make some decisions. And krw is start jump as I understood
Ye, good choice. And working exchange - BTCNEXT - as ready product tells about serious team wishes to develop this branch.
r95222

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:36:10 PM

Ye, good choice. And working exchange - BTCNEXT - as ready product tells about serious team wishes to develop this branch.
Do you know who is Platinum Q DAO Engineering ? I view on team members but I don't know anybody of them. But I saw links on the social for most. Later I try to learn more and will view experience and more
AUruHM

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:39:47 PM

Do you know who is Platinum Q DAO Engineering ? I view on team members but I don't know anybody of them. But I saw links on the social for most. Later I try to learn more and will view experience and more

If you make research it would be great. I think you'll find many interesting  Wink
Hey, team guys, do you offer to Brothers Winklevoss to use USDQ as described?  Grin I'm very interesting, do you make own offer for them or no?
r95222

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:42:19 PM

If you make research it would be great. I think you'll find many interesting  Wink
Hey, team guys, do you offer to Brothers Winklevoss to use USDQ as described?  Grin I'm very interesting, do you make own offer for them or no?

I'm sure such whales stores own funds not in the desktop wallets  Grin Any funds will be glad to use their BTC. Grayscale or Pantera or same offers no less interesting solutions for such money
AUruHM

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:46:07 PM

I'm sure such whales stores own funds not in the desktop wallets  Grin Any funds will be glad to use their BTC. Grayscale or Pantera or same offers no less interesting solutions for such money
It's different. Stable for instant exchange or deposit in the trust or trading fund for long-term. As I know Grayscale offer BTC trust from 50k and for no less than 6 months
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:13:44 AM

Any reason for this stablecoin to compete with other stablecoin in the future is because I have been mentioned by a few friends in the past few days and are looking into this stablecoin. In fact, USDQ trading volume is still very low and there are still many unresolved legal issues in this coin. I think the group needs to update more news for the community because i don't have any faith in this stablecoin and liquidity is still very low for those who want to keep

AUruHM

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:15:36 PM

Any reason for this stablecoin to compete with other stablecoin in the future is because I have been mentioned by a few friends in the past few days and are looking into this stablecoin. In fact, USDQ trading volume is still very low and there are still many unresolved legal issues in this coin. I think the group needs to update more news for the community because i don't have any faith in this stablecoin and liquidity is still very low for those who want to keep
No doubt. But every coin has begun from something. And as I think such a start is not bad. Because of KRW is a quite wide famous currency  Grin And if team will build right relations with own community and users coin will wait a stable future
r95222

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:43:47 PM

No doubt. But every coin has begun from something. And as I think such a start is not bad. Because of KRW is a quite wide famous currency  Grin And if team will build right relations with own community and users coin will wait a stable future
What can you say about liquidity? Without active trades we will get the one of the "dead" coins? See at volumes with USDC or PAX for example. Yes, it's not zero but far from attractive  Grin
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:58:29 PM

What can you say about liquidity? Without active trades we will get the one of the "dead" coins? See at volumes with USDC or PAX for example. Yes, it's not zero but far from attractive  Grin
yes we are just waiting, but I am sure if the platinum project team is serious about running this project, of course this will be more interesting and can have a good reputation as it does what you say as well as we will first monitor what the project will do

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:42:57 AM

yes we are just waiting, but I am sure if the platinum project team is serious about running this project, of course this will be more interesting and can have a good reputation as it does what you say as well as we will first monitor what the project will do

Yes, stable coins should popularise themselves in the market because Stable coin is one of the choices in order to increase the market volumes. A stable coin project should show their credibility in the market and it will create more awareness about the project.
AUruHM

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:33:15 PM by mprep

Ye, you're right. I hope the team reputation and perspectives will play the first roles in the project.

With good MM and PR I think coin can have quite enough liquidity. Many investors hold their portfolio. Exact, they want to preserve their funds at first. And at the second, they think about profit. In this case stable is the best
r95222

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:59:52 PM

With good MM and PR I think coin can have quite enough liquidity. Many investors hold their portfolio. Exact, they want to preserve their funds at first. And at the second, they think about profit. In this case stable is the best
Maybe, maybe. I'd like project idea and foundation and liquidity are the most important for me. Try to DYOR  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: