Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fundraising scam ,the way I see new projects  (Read 10945 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:01:20 PM

It's just people blindly investing into these scam and not doing a extensive research about the project and it ended up back firing them in the end, ico's now are just cash grab for people behind the project and i don't think there are developers behind the project at all, all we need to do is stop feeding scammers money.
No matter how extensive our research is, we are not able to find complete information about the project and its team. Most likely, the information we receive will be from the same ICO team, about which we collect information, or written by others on their order. We do not have the capabilities of law enforcement, and therefore our verification will in any case be incomplete and one-sided.
In order to eliminate fraud among ICO projects, it is necessary that it is carried out by the relevant state authorities of each state at the place of registration of ICO projects.

hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:49:14 PM

Yes of course. Projects with finished products are most interesting to us as investors. All other fees are more like cheating. It is time to enter the sale after the finished product. And so let them seek investment from the outside.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:56:13 PM

Well then, nothing will stop you from that decision.

It can be a good one or not.
Investors risk their money. Again, "risk".
When bitcoin was launched it was also a risk for many people to buy it or even just mine it. It was not fun to see a high amount once your electric bills comes in your mailbox.

If you think you are safe by that, so be it. It will always be a decision individually.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:04:03 PM

If you can't stand the risk, don't invest in a fundraising project, it's better to play safe in a campaign that has potential, although it doesn't guarantee success, but financially you have nothing to lose.
I don't think that's the problem. because all investments must have risks and I'm sure he understands that. but the problem is that now developers see investors like a pile of money. they don't seem to care, if the price of the coin falls. when they want to find funds they do everything they can to make investors interested and some even make lies. but after that they were almost the same as scammers.

I find this true. I've joined a lot of projects where the people who invested kept on crying on how are they going to get their money back with a better value. Like they really didn't care about the risk you took on their project. And some of them were really promising projects but the coins kept on falling due to the lack of effort from the team.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:13:30 PM

I am also concerned about many failed ICO projects. Even a lot of investor money is taken and of course, this adds to the suffering of investors. If you decide to no longer invest in fundraising, I think you can invest in the top 10 coins. I think it will be safer and can give you an advantage.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:31:52 PM

I guess you are a full time bounty hunter so why need to invest in ICO projects or any fundraising projects when you can just keep hunting for rewards

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:22:17 PM

Scammers are really doing the damage in cryptocurrency currently. Most of the new projects are actually not a legit project but project established by scammers to scam people.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:33:54 PM

The goal really for a lot of projects these days is simply to raise funds,that is why we are having a lot of shot coins in the market or even project teams dumping their own coins  on the market as soon as they get the chance.we need some sort of process to clean the space.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:55:38 PM

Not at all projects that make fundraising are scams because their are still projects that do fundraising and they benefited the investors amd the promoters of the project.Like this project this will soon make a good investment and make people will be benefited by this project you can join and make investments here http://Www.heluss.com.
And then, what assurance do we also get that you are not just saying this because of the project you are promoting? In this market, we are so confused that we don’t know which is which again.

If your sentence is a genuine one from your hearth, I think I also agree that we still have some projects that can be trusted in the market, though some of them never had the intention of ever scamming investors, but they just get tired during the project and close up too like scammers. I have advised many people several times to keep researching till I started questioning myself too, that what way do we expect the research to take that we have not taken.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:38:52 PM

The fundraising scam has dominated the crypto space so well that it's now taken as a normal thing. My question is, why will a group of individuals come together to start up a project knowing they do not have funds. Investors are really the victims.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

crypto world is risky world, if you dont want take the risk, never do a investment. Before you do investment, research first about the project. Back agaiin crypto world never give you guarantee about all project must be success, DWYOR.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:09:02 PM

Many people are just fed up with the current trend ICO's are taking, they just take people monies and always tend to be scam. Now people are not wiling to invest even if the project is legit. Lets just shine our eyes to decipher good from bad and we will just make it big.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:39:19 PM

ICO or IEO are suppose to be a kind of support for startups, but unfortunately many so-called project owners or dev are taking advantage of it to scam investors who try to support their ideas genuinely, too bad the many project lucking around has overshadow the honest and genuine one's, i don't think it is a bad idea to support a potential project  for the project to conduct  fund raising for their project, but what is wrong is bad people have taken advantage of this which makes it very risky now.
don't generalize base on what you have sen because there are still good ones.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:20:12 PM

So many crypto enthusiasts have now resorted into trading, not just because there are no other alternatives, but also that it seems to be the most lucrative and safest, despite the risked involved.
Not all projects perform outstandingly and the reason is not far fetched from the fact that, they have nothing to offer.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:21:38 PM

crypto world is risky world, if you dont want take the risk, never do a investment. Before you do investment, research first about the project. Back agaiin crypto world never give you guarantee about all project must be success, DWYOR.
Yes i agree, everything here is at risk the price the ico, ipo, ito, sto and even this new kind of fundraising we have no claims if any of them disappear in just a snap. It's not the way we can say its all scam. In fact there's a good opportunity to grab in some of it that may give a quick and big profitable investment after a few days or months.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:29:52 PM

Fundrising is now unsafe, ineffective and not promising.  the results of fundraising always harm investors.  including the bounty hunter.  I thought.  IEO is a good way to fundrising.  at least we can be safe after the coin registers the IEO on the exchange.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:43:36 AM

Fundrising is now unsafe, ineffective and not promising.  the results of fundraising always harm investors.  including the bounty hunter.  I thought.  IEO is a good way to fundrising.  at least we can be safe after the coin registers the IEO on the exchange.
Fundraising is not safe and IEO is safe ? but what is the difference between Fundraising and IEO I think they are both raising funds, and there are no guarantees too after the trade starts the price will be good

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:07:11 AM

if you want to do more research in fundraising, not all of them end in fraud, there are also many projects that are successful from the IEO or ICO, which clearly every big risk will produce big profits.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:12:33 AM

Project developers are in no risk at all ,the investors are the ones in total risk ,devs only have to tender a working project and ask people for funds ,who says ICO and IEO is not a favoured business? That's why we have many not working projects,fake ,scam and pump and dump projects in crypto space..I have make up my mind never to invest in fund raising projects anymore ,I can name 100s of coins with no ICO and No Premine that are doing very fine in this market condition ,they are just here for the fund raising

If you decide to no longer invest in ICO or IEO because it is no longer profitable. But you can invest in the top 20 Coinmarketcap coins. These coins, in my opinion, are safer and more profitable. Indeed, there are many fake projects and they run with investor money. But if one day you are again interested in investing in a project, you must be more careful and do research.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:35:33 PM

Project developers are in no risk at all ,the investors are the ones in total risk ,devs only have to tender a working project and ask people for funds ,who says ICO and IEO is not a favoured business? That's why we have many not working projects,fake ,scam and pump and dump projects in crypto space..I have make up my mind never to invest in fund raising projects anymore ,I can name 100s of coins with no ICO and No Premine that are doing very fine in this market condition ,they are just here for the fund raising

Did you investing on wrong projects ? There are many failed projects in ICO indeed.
But how about IEO ? Do you think IEO is only a scam fund rising ?
Investors will prefer to investing in IEO because it is held by a reliable platform such exchange.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████