Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing -Welcome to the World of bitcoins - All payment methods  (Read 295 times)
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

coinbaazar - Escrow Exchange is launched worldwide

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 05:15:15 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 06:21:46 AM by anshui

lets stop paxful and LBC  monopoly , they suspend account ,charge high fees,  keep so much bonds , lets stop this together , tell everyone about this platform.

Hi , A new  P2P bitcoin escrow exchange coinbaazar.com is launched worldwide , low fee exchange than  pax and LBC , 100's of mode of payments to choose from ,like gift cards , bank transfers and many more ....

Dear trader

EARN WHILE YOU DO YOUR DAY TO DAY TRADE
As a promotional offer, every successful trade by both buyer & seller will earn an reward of 0.5% on the total value of trades done on www.coinbaazar.com

If you visit , please share your honest opinion here

coinbaazar -A  low fee P2P escrow exchange with 100's of payment methods, launched worldwide , safe and secure , 2FA, google authentication, Best in market for traders and vendors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:20:42 AM

Interesting Project.
But why should I trust a site thats is not made by a company, is not transparent,
stays anonymous and has no real reviews or experience because its new?
There is no Imprint on the site.
There is no companyaddress.
There is no taxnr.

It seems to be from India(as DNS shows), but isnt trading Crypto almost illegal in India?(Im not sure about that)
Or is it from Georgia, as ToS shows:
the complete Bitcoin traders services are controlled and offered by us from Georgia.

Scamsites also look like that.

I never give to an unknown person/site/company my coins as escrow.

Would you give anyone that you see the very first time in your life, whos identity is unknown,
would you give him a few thousand dollars for to keep it safe for you?
I would not.

I dont trust every new unknown site.
Setting up that in india costs maybe 1 BTC.
Just imagine to receive only 10BTC for escrow and run.
Thats a huge amount of money in India...dont wanna think about the possibility of an exit scam with thousands of BTC in the pocket...

Isnt it much safer to use a reliable escrow like forum escrow or Localbitcoins?

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 06:31:21 AM

Sir thank you for reply, its an georgian company , also without even trying you concluded yourself as scam site , paxful keeps a bond of 0.10 to run adds , coinbaazar keeps a bond of 0.002 which is nearly 10 usd and that too u retrieve after 7 days , also LBC charge incoming transaction fees and coinbaazar doesnt have the same . You can try once and then pls give your honest opinion and i can guarantee you that you will possibly use  coinbaazar as your trading partner. Yes , its new but reliable to 100%.

coinbaazar -A  low fee P2P escrow exchange with 100's of payment methods, launched worldwide , safe and secure , 2FA, google authentication, Best in market for traders and vendors.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:25:24 AM

As a user, I tend not to use Paxful/localbitcoin because of the restrictions on the imposed identity (KYC/AML,) so any alternative to that service should focus on providing anonymously service as well as maintaining escrow/trust rate in an ideal manner.
I do not see any intrinsic feature of your service. You may say low fees or other things but unless you make a real addition it is difficult to trust a new service especially when you are unknown or registered.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:52:27 AM

Hi ,
As i have mentioned in my earlier reply the main features regarding the bonds and incoming fees is one of the main features , also the fee for advertiser is 1% flat regardless of the payment modes. KYC is not required for most of the cases. And be rest assured  that  the complete anonymity of traders transactions is kept within the company. 

steve2017

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:13:54 AM

Hi,
visited coinbaazar website, it is quite smooth & looks like a genuine one!! it's just that there aren't many ads.i guess because it's new. i would like wait for sometime & then judge 
xingming13

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:43:32 PM

Just did a transaction on this platform , went smoothly , I can  recommend based on my experience.  Its a good alternative to other similar platforms.
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:16:35 AM

Just did a transaction on this platform , went smoothly , I can  recommend based on my experience.  Its a good alternative to other similar platforms.

Thanks for sharing your honest opinion.

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:44:31 AM

Hi,
visited coinbaazar website, it is quite smooth & looks like a genuine one!! it's just that there aren't many ads.i guess because it's new. i would like wait for sometime & then judge 

Yes though its newly launched , so less traders and advertisers. You can simply sign up and start trading .

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:57:59 PM

Thank you for using the platform, and giving your opinion.

shmoopa

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:27:16 AM

Project is good, but I want escrow service to make purchase safe and secure.
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:06:35 AM

You can try and you will find your self safe , as securities like google auth and 2fa are there.

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:21:18 AM

Safe and secure escrow , also securities like 2fa and google authenticator for users , Professional moderators for resolving disputes , live support agent.

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:37:23 PM

Hi,

Alternative to paxful and LBC
Its gaining momentum now ,

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:17:46 AM

Thanks for honest opinion.

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:32:16 AM

Coinbaazar.com with world language.

anshui (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:57:44 AM

Its an automated escrow , professional moderators , low fee , no fees on incoming transactions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: