Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I chose EOS: A look into starting a blockchain gambling game  (Read 126 times)
eoslotto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:13:12 PM

When I looked and saw there was no good provably fair lottery that awarded a big prize, I knew I was going to change that. After looking at other blockchains, I almost decided to build the lotto system on top of BCH, but it was pretty complicated to do that provably fair, and I couldn't have a smart contract run it all, so that was a dealbreaker for me. When I started researching EOS deeper and saw the Scatter functionality with other gambling sites, I got pretty excited. Then after a consultation with a smart contract developer who I meshed with really well I found out EOS did absolutely everything I wanted to do. The game had to be provably fair. I wanted the jackpot provably visible to potential ticket buyers. I wanted every ticket purchase to instantly increase the jackpot. I wanted it to run on a blockchain so it couldn't be shut down. And most of all the system needs to have referrals, paying 1% of the ticket price to whoever referred the buyer. EOS does all of this via smart contract. No other chain came close. Ethereum was so complicated to do this project it would have cost 10x easily. My team has already started initial designs and smart contract development. Because of how easy the EOS chain is to work with, the project is going faster than expected. We should launch in early June. Because of how robust the EOS chain is and because of great, free community services we don't need a large server to get started. eoslotto.win is going to be an awesome display of EOS capabilities. A simple, fairly priced, provably fair lottery game. Only possible because of how awesome the EOS chain is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:20:03 PM

This is the third lottery topic I've met on this forum lately. This fact scares me. I never liked the lottery, even if it is VERY FAIR.

drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:25:16 PM

Men if this idea is real you should talk with tombola developer. Tombola its a lottery page which in their original idea was to use eos system for your same reason but they have problems with the developing  Ikhyun Jung is his CEO https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-jung-296840165/ and this is his linked in website, They seem like a solid team . Think talk with them will help u to mature your idea. BEst of lucks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eoslotto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:43:47 AM

This is the third lottery topic I've met on this forum lately. This fact scares me. I never liked the lottery, even if it is VERY FAIR.

No one has done a good lottery yet. eoslotto will be a simple, fair lottery that will showcase the power of EOS. EOS allows us to make the game very transparent. It won't be for everyone, although simulations show it will get positive expectation at some points, which may be attractive to players that normally wouldn't gamble. A lotto on EOS won't be for everyone. We know that. We're making our game for the gamblers that want a fair hourly lottery game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: