Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearing some buzz on new coin called Veil  (Read 190 times)
bpchill12 (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:54:06 PM

Hi im hearing a lot of buzz on this new coin veil,im thinking about investing in it after going over their roadmap and website. Any advice on if you think this is smart?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:22:32 PM

Shut up, take my money. It is funny how some people try to shill a coin, there is nothing special about this coin apart from the privacy claim. You can speculate on this if you like but do not invest what you can't afford to do because I don't see what separate if from other privacy coin and also lack strong community and big whales to help pump its price

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

Investing in viel project is a very good idea, the project seems promising with their unique team. Apart from all this viel has alot to deliver to the crypto community.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

Shut up, take my money. It is funny how some people try to shill a coin, there is nothing special about this coin apart from the privacy claim. You can speculate on this if you like but do not invest what you can't afford to do because I don't see what separate if from other privacy coin and also lack strong community and big whales to help pump its price

Why do you think that there is nothing special? For example, they combined ringCT + Zerocoin protocol, moreover, open transactions are completely excluded as it is implemented in Zcash.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:41:09 PM

Well i didn't heard so much about Veil but i think it can be a good option to invest and if team continue development i think more people will invest on.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:46:15 PM

It it a good promising coin that can make you good returns since it is not very popular and has low market cappitalization.
I like their idea to create a coin without ICO, also their privacy solution looks good, I do not see anything bad connected to VEIL. Thumbs up  Cool.

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:12:52 AM

Another privacy coins? We already have Monero, Zcash, and GRIN. What is new about veil? What I see interesting is about no ICO and no Premine, but there is a developer fee. I am not a fan of POS though, so I am not that interested.

I see no harm on this project since it looks like a community coin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fred1992

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:59:01 AM

I think this coin have two big problems:
1. 50% all mined coins go to devs. Sooner or later they will dump all his coins.
2. Due to the latest vulnerability Zerocoin protocol (fundamental, that cannot be fixed), main feature Veil - privacy is disabled. The development of a new privacy protocol can take years.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 06:01:08 AM

We have many good privacy coins already but veil is worth it and I'm glad its part of my collections now ,the reason why I like veil is because of the teams ,they are pros and hardworking too

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:09:06 AM

Hi im hearing a lot of buzz on this new coin veil,im thinking about investing in it after going over their roadmap and website. Any advice on if you think this is smart?
It is always good to include related links when you are asking doubts/suggestions. Now a days roadmap and strength and skill of dev team are not enough to assume about the future of a project. I have happened to see lots of well written and well concept based projects but its devs failed to keep their word or they have failed to build as per their plans. I mean do not rush to invest just based on few things.

You must follow for weeks to months before making the final decisions. Otherwise, risking a least amount would be a good idea. Anyway take your own time to do enough due diligence so that you may stay at safer side.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:30:15 AM

Well i didn't heard so much about Veil but i think it can be a good option to invest and if team continue development i think more people will invest on.
I did not see any development in this veil. But I think some big whales are available in this platform because two weeks before it was big jump and it was loose the half of the value in current scenario so surely it is little risk for new investors. I think sudden hype also possible so most peoples are like this project and anytime it will move backward.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:30:04 AM

what you are hearing is the "hype" that new project start online when they want their coin to be pumped. there is no way of knowing whether the coin is going to get pumped, when it is going to get pumped and by how much.
all you can say is that they plan on an upcoming pump. usually they succeed.

so the only thing to do in cases like this is to watch the market closely if you did see a rise in the volume and the price of that token to start then buy right away otherwise stay away and don't become a bag holder.
then the next step is to continue watching that market to find the best time to dump it before the pump ends and you miss your chance of selling.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:59:09 AM

Hahaha,  this is very harsh bro, not cool to talk to people this way even if he was trying to shill the coin, I am very good at getting drillers but I don't think he is one of them, he is just looking for interesting topics he could come up with in order to be rewarded by Merits and not trying to shill, when you see a Schiller, you will definitely know it, veil is kind of a good project but I am still yet to study it.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:08:13 AM

Me too, I have been hearing some positive news and development about the privacy coin Veil. I have been following it for the past one month. It has been performing well in the market. The team seems very much strong and what is interesting is that it has not launched any ICO, STO or IEO, to collect funds to support the project. It has personal investment. I think the project will rock.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:10:29 AM

Study the project, and if you feel this project will give you profit, don't hesitate.
I'm seeing their signatures everywhere in the forum, so more people are promoting in this project and they want to get some exposure.
Honestly though, if you want to make good money, just be aggressive on bitcoin now, ICO usually requires longer terms to grow.
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:56:57 AM

Veil is the new privacy coin with full specifications and security apparatus. Presently there are about 3-4 ways of getting veil. Through buying on Exchange, trading, mining or staking. Staking could be done alongside regular trading to Maximize profits and be a hodler.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:14:37 AM

I think I have also heard one or two people in this forum or outside this forum tell me about this, but because of my busy schedule, I have not been able to check it out, but I believe I will do before I miss out of it, and if you are the one that will be researching first ahead of us, you can just give a brief hint of what their project is all about.

Also make sure that you verify the teams correctly, if you can contact them directly through LinkedIn, phone calls or video calls, please do because we have lots of scam projects that I have heard people hype the same way, but end up becoming a very bad project in the end.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:57:43 PM

I think this is a great coin to invest in. However, be careful, have time to sell. Perhaps this coin will not stand the competition and after a good start its price will go down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: