Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major technical companies and Crypto  (Read 679 times)
khaleelyousef (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:17:24 PM

Hello
All of us have recently seen the interest of major technology companies (Facebook , Samsung , etc...) in digital currencies.
Samsung has included a digital currency wallet in its latest phones , Galaxy S10.
And Now news comes about Facebook starting to raise  1 billion $ for its digital currency project.
Do you think big companies will succeed in crypto?
Will it become the master of it??

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER    TELEGRAM  ANN THREAD
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:24:04 PM

They can succeed if people will be interested to invest on it, but i think even if they will launch their own crypto their coins will never be like bitcoin and will can't pass in front of bitcoin.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:25:39 PM

Hello
All of us have recently seen the interest of major technology companies (Facebook , Samsung , etc...) in digital currencies.
Samsung has included a digital currency wallet in its latest phones , Galaxy S10.
And Now news comes about Facebook starting to raise  1 billion $ for its digital currency project.

We need to wait and see, I am telling most will invest ridiculous amount of money in block chain project but most will end up a failure, it is a simple math, the rate of success to failure will stand at a ratio 1:10. What has been heard about Telegram (TON ICO) nothing, but it is a good  advert for the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
khaleelyousef (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:36:06 PM

They can succeed if people will be interested to invest on it, but i think even if they will launch their own crypto their coins will never be like bitcoin and will can't pass in front of bitcoin.
The great popularity of these companies will increase people's appetite for their currencies
Here we will consider the importance of its draft

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER    TELEGRAM  ANN THREAD
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:43:26 PM

As I know Jaguar Landrover announce big partnership with IOTA recently.
Amazon announced using Ethereum as a platform for smar-contracts.
Facebook coin tries to make partnerships with MasterCard and Visa.
VK created a cryptocurrency.

Thats all I think from big partnerships that were announced recently.  Wink

GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:05:16 PM

I think the fact they big names are gradually associating with the crypto space is a sign of big things to come.. I Just hope they adopt existing blockchain infrastructures rather than starting dedicated or private blockchains like some have adopted in the past..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:32:07 AM

On the contrary, I guess success is closer to them. People are give superiority to those who are stronger in this market. Besides, such innovations lead other people to crypto, and helps in adoption regard.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:47:08 AM

Hello

I think they should better launch their project plan in accordance to the standards and procedures that are acceptable here on the bitcointalk community. What I am saying is that, they should conduct a proper campaign to raise such big amount of money to fund their project. And therefore, I am willing to join whenever there will be a signature.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:49:52 AM

Those projects gonna be nothing more than another corporate stablecoins. In case with Facebook it will be something like chinese  WeChat Pay and  probably samsung would also release something like that. The point is that those coins would never do x10 as many people expect them to do. Simply because this would be a stablecoin.
On the other side big corporations are not interested in anything, that possibly can create a financial bubble that would bury the entire company.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:37:14 AM

none of these companies have shown any interest in "cryptocurrencies". what they are interested in and are showing it too, is money! when they see newbie idiots create a shitty ICO and make millions of dollars they do for a fact that they can use their popular brand name (like facebook) to raise a lot more free money which is what they are really interested in otherwise there is no usages for any of their tokens.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Orhansarkaya19
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

Blockchain technology is a technology that will benefit humanity. People should stand by instead of standing in front of them. In the future, more and more large platforms will integrate. Because if they're behind technology, they're in the technology dump. Yeah, I think he's in the process of crawling right now. In the future, we will have a technology that can be used in our daily lives. The future is blockchain.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:01:17 AM

It is a good thing to know that major companies are showing their interest in crypto and everybody in the community should be glad and welcome that development because I believe that once they started developing their own respective projects, it will definitely have positive impact on the whole crypto industry and may even influence other Government's point of view and perception about crypto. Given the right chance, these companies have a high probability for success which will pave the way to hasten overall crypto adoption.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:43:56 AM

Why that of Samsung, HTC development of a crypto wallet enabling wallet's on they device is a welcome development and will help to reduce technical issues of the entire blockchain, Facebook is simply raising found for they own coin and at this moment Facebook is not adding to the development rather trying to take it shares. But all will lead to more adoption of cryptocurrency which is a welcome development.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:14:36 AM

These group of companies are successful companies in technology and with their own crop of fans, cryptocurrency especially bitcoin has been a success since its inception in 2009, I see no reason why these companies won't succeed as well after doing their feasibility studies
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:17:28 AM

Hello
Yes of course they will succeed in crypto, first of all they have funds to develop their own project but I wouldn't be so sure if they can compete with the top projects right now like Ethereum and binance. But this is good news that they will join this fast-growing industry.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
malcovi2

Activity: 1266
Merit: 74

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:31:01 AM

Yes, big companies will succeed in crypto because they have a current customer base or market to able to use their crypto they only need to educate their customers.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:37:07 AM

I think big companies have their own goals, for which they want to use blockchain and attract additional investments, most likely large companies will bring new investors.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:42:50 AM

so far the only interest that people have shown in altcoins is as an investment vehicle so even if these companies entered the scene they would not be as successful as most of the altcoins that currently exist because since people want profit they will always go towards the looser coins where they can get manipulated easier and pumped more as the result.
nobody is going to use a centralized facebook coin when some other shitcoin is getting pumped 1000% in one week.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:43:47 AM

Companies from classic world do not want to miss the opportunity to be at the beginning of a revolution in the financial and technical industry.  Smiley

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:10:50 PM

The revolution in the blockchain has not yet arrived. I think big companies are paying attention to the blockchain and are beginning to realize the advantages of the blockchain. Investing in cryptocurrencies, I want to know what policies allow them to create? Maybe they will come up with other ways to evade government regulations.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: