Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins can my computer mine? AMD A8-6410  (Read 527 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:44:31 AM

Hi everyone. I'm new to mining and I want to try out GPU mining on my old computer. My PC has a AMD A8-6410 processor up to 2.7 GHz. What coins can I mine with this please?

Considering the difficulties associated with mining the top minable cryptocurrencies, researching and identifying new minable crypto coins will be the best option in order to maximize your profit outcome. New coins mostly have less difficulties comparing them to the top cryptocurrencies regarding their mining difficulties.  I will advise that you do some research to identify new mining cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:43:46 AM

Try to search about cryptonite and you can try to mine them using the specs you've mentioned but it's not really recommended using those specs, you will just ended up nothing ad possible your computer will collapse plus the internet and electricity you are paying.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:37:22 AM

Hi everyone. I'm new to mining and I want to try out GPU mining on my old computer. My PC has a AMD A8-6410 processor up to 2.7 GHz. What coins can I mine with this please?
Mining on personal/home computer is already dead,you cant even earn 10%of the price of your processor before it dies due to heavy load and high temperature result from mining apps.Its not advisable to do mining on your home pc forget about mining

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:00:44 AM

Mining on personal/home computer is already dead,you cant even earn 10%of the price of your processor before it dies due to heavy load and high temperature result from mining apps.Its not advisable to do mining on your home pc forget about mining
But why? For example, I mine on my processor some new projects and some of these projects later became famous and brought me income.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:12:35 AM

But why? For example, I mine on my processor some new projects and some of these projects later became famous and brought me income.

I agree with you. You can even use old computers for mining new coins. And I don't know what to do to burn the cpu. Probably not watching the cooling system at all. Work with a broken fan and completely dirty cooling? Cheesy
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:04:05 PM

What coin do you have in mind, to ascertain if it's worth it. You might just destroy the life span of your Cpu cause of over heating by mining continously, its best you invest in the coin.
Romeoetin (OP)

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:37:22 PM

What coin do you have in mind, to ascertain if it's worth it. You might just destroy the life span of your Cpu cause of over heating by mining continously, its best you invest in the coin.
I asked the question having nothing in mind. I don't even know what to mine else I won't have created this thread. I have gone through the suggestions and advise and I've decided to abort the idea.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:19:51 PM

I think it will be burn or toast or else your‘re gonna be waste your time buy focusing mining with your old computer ,mining now was so complicated for me,that is why i waited too much long before i go back again in mining.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Romeoetin (OP)

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:59:47 PM

I think it will be burn or toast or else your‘re gonna be waste your time buy focusing mining with your old computer ,mining now was so complicated for me,that is why i waited too much long before i go back again in mining.
you recently just went back to mining? What specs of gear are you using now? Please I'd like to know..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: