Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still bother to engage non Bitcoiners?  (Read 13260 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:23:54 PM

as what i do i take my own risk in bitcoin and now im still here,its almost a year when first i came here,so for me i dont need to urge them to join in bitcoin community coz i dont want to be reason if their money will be gone by investing but im still here to support bitcoin by the way of investing and trading,and i know many people will arrived to invest and enjoy with bitcoin.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:25:20 AM

If only they bring it up on the conversation. Because just imagine talking your favorite show that your friends or co-workers does not like. It feels weird and awkward right? It's just the same as talking to them who are not interested at all. It's much fun to to discuss it with people who knows about it and involved in trading altcoins or the latest news about it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:48:38 AM

Are you still embroiled in debates with friends and internet creeps or have you let it slide?
My friends are still arguing with me about the legality of bitcoin, but they cannot change my mind because I understand cryptocurrency and I know bitcoin is really here for us which they can't accept since they are bankers and working in financial institution. We can't please them, let that debates continues until they become a hodler because they will see the potential if big companies started to create their own cryptocoins.

p.s - I'm not a member of those "internet creeps", please don't judge me.  Grin

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:50:50 AM

If only they bring it up on the conversation. Because just imagine talking your favorite show that your friends or co-workers does not like. It feels weird and awkward right? It's just the same as talking to them who are not interested at all. It's much fun to to discuss it with people who knows about it and involved in trading altcoins or the latest news about it.
I agree. You have to talk someone that interested into it, those who asks you to explain to them for it to be worth explaining. They have to believe with it and learn how crypto works. They have to decide whether they want to enter or not for you not to blame when fail on it.

TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:06:48 AM

maybe there are moments that need to involve non bitcoiners, in some cases that I have encountered, some non bitcoiners can become new members of bitcoiners after what we tell, and they are interested in investing, but there are also non bitcoiners who are difficult and not interested. but for me it's normal.
Cryptohistory7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

Unfortunately, when non-Bitcoiners (as in the common people) hear about Bitcoin, the image of cryptocurrency and blockchain is still associated most viscerally with scams and fraud - and governments have imposed strict regulations on crypto projects and highlighting that crypto projects/currencies help fund illegal, criminal activities etc. As cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin are more widely used in every day lives - from online shopping to buying houses, to green energy etc. - people will come around to the idea eventually! Imagine if non-Bitcoiners were directed to a large blockchain-based platform that uses tokens to facilitate online shopping for clothes, or to use tokens to directly pay for products offline in stores for example and that the benefits of doing so are attractive enough - it would entice people to use tokens in their daily lives, introduce them to the concept of using cryptocurrency, and perhaps only then it's possible to engage them in conversation about BTC and crypto in general.
walterhartman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:31:43 AM

No,  Too many people looking just for a quick buck.  I would only be interested in talking with developers.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 01:07:33 PM

No,  Too many people looking just for a quick buck.  I would only be interested in talking with developers.

You are only interested in talking to the developers? Then you are against the idea of global adoption of Bitcoin. The developers are already using Bitcoin and you will not add any users by talking to them. If you want Bitcoin to be a truly global currency, then you should converse with the middle-class and lower middle-class people, who are working in non-IT domains.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:26:12 PM

You are only interested in talking to the developers? Then you are against the idea of global adoption of Bitcoin. The developers are already using Bitcoin and you will not add any users by talking to them. If you want Bitcoin to be a truly global currency, then you should converse with the middle-class and lower middle-class people, who are working in non-IT domains.

Agree developers already knows about bitcoin or maybe he has another intention that's why he likes to talk to developers,if we want a global adoption of bitcoin we need to educate non Bitcoiners so that they can get idea about this new technology,and also tell them the positive and negative impact if they will invest on it so that they will not expect very high about Bitcoin.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:15:36 PM

I was perusing another forum today with a long running cryptcurrency thread. To my non amazement they're still debating the nature of the whole thing in the exact same way they were 2-3-4-5 years ago. The same people are waiting to be convinced. The same people are trying to convince them.

This strikes me as a complete and utter waste of calories. I'd rather let people believe what they want. Me convincing them won't help anyone. They're not going to convince me of anything. My attitude is - crypto is here. You may as well sit back and see what happens as nothing I do, say or listen to will change it.

Are you still embroiled in debates with friends and internet creeps or have you let it slide?

I have thought like yours, it's just a waste of energy since this is not a referral system, you will get nothing inviting people to invest in Cryptocurrency if they do not want to, let them believe on what they believe, you will get riches anyway without them investing in Bitcoin.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:26:10 PM

I was perusing another forum today with a long running cryptcurrency thread. To my non amazement they're still debating the nature of the whole thing in the exact same way they were 2-3-4-5 years ago. The same people are waiting to be convinced. The same people are trying to convince them.

This strikes me as a complete and utter waste of calories. I'd rather let people believe what they want. Me convincing them won't help anyone. They're not going to convince me of anything. My attitude is - crypto is here. You may as well sit back and see what happens as nothing I do, say or listen to will change it.

its true its hard to talk about bitcoin to someone who doesnt even want to changes or understand the nature of bitcoin. I do feels its very hard to convince them and every word that i say just fly away and they seems just dont want to comperhend or think about what i trying to explain.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:01:22 PM

Yes I am still engaging myself to them, even they're not open about what I'm doing it now in digital currency.
In fact, they've heard a lot many times about bitcoin, but in terms of understanding it, they are all empty knowledge about it.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:20:31 PM

My friends are still arguing with me about the legality of bitcoin, but they cannot change my mind because I understand cryptocurrency and I know bitcoin is really here for us which they can't accept since they are bankers and working in financial institution. We can't please them, let that debates continues until they become a hodler because they will see the potential if big companies started to create their own cryptocoins.

p.s - I'm not a member of those "internet creeps", please don't judge me.  Grin
If you are living in a country with no regulation, then there is no point in debating the legality of bitcoin until there is a decision from the authorities, it depends upon how they view the market and how well they can frame a regulations knowing the difficulties they have to encounter since it is a global medium and cannot be restricted easily. There is no point convincing anyone who is not interested in the new technology, it is a waste of your time.
Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:25:35 PM

I still do but only those who are opened minded and not folks who have some weird perceptions about cryptocurrencies in their mind. Wth such folks it is a total waste of time and energy.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:00:44 AM

Yes, i still bother until now, especially to those who are not interested because i want to let them know or share some important and uses of bitcoin. So i would not stop bothering other people until they did not realize about btc. Its not a waste of time if you want introduce to others, explain more to people those lack of knowledge so that one day they can understand.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:39:23 AM

After seeing this thread i wanted to say . I am also doing the same stuff i was doing initial days telling about bitcoin and price growth 2X or 3X the great weapon i had and even i am having is that freebitco.in i introduce them to collect some free bitcoin.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:32:22 AM
Merited by Leonardo7 (1)

From time to time I still reach out to friends and colleagues on crypto topics. It took my friend time to convince me I need such patience with my other friends as well. Some persons are laggards and very Conservative about stuffs like this sticking around to remind them every now and then is a good thing.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:34:57 AM

After seeing this thread i wanted to say . I am also doing the same stuff i was doing initial days telling about bitcoin and price growth 2X or 3X  
Even i introduced many people and they all invested in bitcoin when they saw that the price was on a very sharp increase in 2017 and i was telling them about bitcoin for the past five years and they never listened nor bothered to invest during that time, but they saw the price rallying they invested without informing me and they started bothering me that they lost money when the crash started, i just had to blast them for their actions without my direction and how they can raise their voice on their stupid decision, i really stopped advising anyone when it comes to investment after that incident.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:27:55 AM

After seeing this thread i wanted to say . I am also doing the same stuff i was doing initial days telling about bitcoin and price growth 2X or 3X  
Even i introduced many people and they all invested in bitcoin when they saw that the price was on a very sharp increase in 2017 and i was telling them about bitcoin for the past five years and they never listened nor bothered to invest during that time, but they saw the price rallying they invested without informing me and they started bothering me that they lost money when the crash started, i just had to blast them for their actions without my direction and how they can raise their voice on their stupid decision, i really stopped advising anyone when it comes to investment after that incident.
This is why no one is a financial expert in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market and acting like one will most likely screw you over time. The first and foremost golden rule in the crypto market is :

Invest only what you are willing to lose!

No one can offer perfect predictions in this market and depending on signals and such gimmicks will cause your endeavors to end in failures. Do your research before investing your hard earned money into this market people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:31:07 AM

Its a complete waste of time to try to change people's mind that crypto has better future ahead ,I will let bitcoin do the talking I remember the same thing happened last bullrun ,many newbies are running into crypto space

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: