Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NPXS Passive Income?  (Read 163 times)
thanhswp (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

Who can explain my monthly distribution mechanism for NPXS?
Is it possible to invest in NPXS to generate passive income?
Thank all !
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:40:47 PM

PundiX has monthly airdrop, just hold a minimum 1000 NPXS on your wallet and get airdrop every month.
You can use this to calculate your profit.
Link: https://stakingrewards.com/asset/npxs
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:48:15 PM

PundiX has monthly airdrop, just hold a minimum 1000 NPXS on your wallet and get airdrop every month.
Is too late to join NPXS airdrop. As far as I know, NPXS monthly airdrop will end on June 2019.

1. Pivoting from the previous schedule of distributing airdrops till January 2021, the team has decided to unlock the Airdrops only till June 2019, i.e., (based on holdings till 31 May 2019, 23:59:59 GMT+8).
2. The new percentage of distribution would be 11.063%.
Source: https://medium.com/bitbns/pundi-x-airdrop-update-you-must-know-10d325d6189f
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Thank all !

if you want to make passive income in cryptocurrencies,
i think its better to run a masternode,,
you can choose one or more masternode cryptocurrencies in this list https://masternodes.online
because maybe NPXS airdrop will be ended

Is too late to join NPXS airdrop. As far as I know, NPXS monthly airdrop will end on June 2019.

1. Pivoting from the previous schedule of distributing airdrops till January 2021, the team has decided to unlock the Airdrops only till June 2019, i.e., (based on holdings till 31 May 2019, 23:59:59 GMT+8).
Source: https://medium.com/bitbns/pundi-x-airdrop-update-you-must-know-10d325d6189f

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:42:23 PM

I am not sure it is a passive income.

It is just inflation. If the market cap doesn't grow with the token amount that doesn't mean passive income.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:18:39 PM

How much coins they give in a month if someone hold 1000 coins on wallet? And what wallet should be used to get their airdrop? And for how long the airdrop will run?

The price is so low for the coins.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:30:58 PM

As far as i know best time to take advantage of npxs monthly bonus airdrop was 2018 where 7 to 8% tokens were sent monthly as airdrop in 2019 the percentage has dropped to around 2% while next year it will reduce further. So after all these freebies end only then we can expect serious bulls for npxs as with all these free tokens there are always sellers in the market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:10:33 AM

Thank all !

I thought we can stake the NPXS to get the reward, but i think it is just an airdrop with limited time.
But if you want to get more passive incomes, maybe you can search for PoS coin, which you can stake it to gain more coin.

jinkyyy

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:43:38 AM

I don't think I should keep the npx to get aidrop because the price of npxs is lower than the% you get .
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:25:52 AM

NPXS is a token that has a community and an active team, except for passive income, it seems that a lot of struggle must be done. We can see that tokens are still slow and require new breakthroughs to provide new sensations so that many investors give unexpected ratings.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:42:29 AM

Thank all !
i think the passive income you mean is the airdrop when you keep your NPXS. yes there are airdrop NPXS when you keep your NPXS minimum 1000 you can get the reward, but i think it's gonna be late because it's gonna end in this month june 2019
info in here https://medium.com/wazirx/pundi-x-npxs-airdrop-update-c8412b6dd60f

thanhswp (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

Thank you all for the helpful information. Maybe now it is too late to invest in NPXS.
Just thinking to switch to another investment channel. Any ideas?
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:09:39 PM

As far as I know you need to be a coin holder in order for you to receive passive income. but at the expense of crediting coins by dates, it is better to write in the official chat of this coin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 820

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:12:41 PM

As far as I know you need to be a coin holder in order for you to receive passive income. but at the expense of crediting coins by dates, it is better to write in the official chat of this coin

Not just holder but a bag holder if you really wanted to receive passive income.

But then again, I would rather trade than wait for this so called passive income. The market fluctuates and we all know that chances are you will just received a small reward, just saying.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:12:47 PM

Thank you all for the helpful information. Maybe now it is too late to invest in NPXS.
Just thinking to switch to another investment channel. Any ideas?
What do you mean by that, the airdrops will ending soon but the progress of this coin will continue, if you have spare money and you can handle the risk, investing with this coin while it's still cheap will bring positive outcome, the project is really ambitious and if everything went accordingly it can breakthrough and make a huge profits from it's holders, don't focus alone with rewards but instead,go for the future success.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:19:11 PM

This is no more truth, this month is the last one and after that no more "freeL NPXS will be sent to NPXS holders.
But you can stake your NPXS in Xwallet and receive FX token. FX token will be something like GAS in NEO network.  Smiley

Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:42:38 PM

June is still far. Don't discourage anyone who what's to join. The little the person gains might go a long way. Some here are will to take as little profit as thye can just to keep body and soul alive. Only encourage and guide.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 04:58:42 PM

June is still far. Don't discourage anyone who what's to join. The little the person gains might go a long way. Some here are will to take as little profit as thye can just to keep body and soul alive. Only encourage and guide.
I only give information, if anyone wants to join NPXS Airdrop, just do it, no one forbids it.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: