Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1790 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:54:18 AM

Here's the main reason for all of your questions: INCOME
Tey do not want to visit the newbie section because they only want to receive rewards and not to learn. They only want to gain income for their expenses through bounty rewards and they are just satisfied with token stakes by social media promotions, etc. But if you are willing to learn, you have a willingness to browse and read the useful sections here in forum to at least expand and maximize your knowledge. Unluckily, they aren't aware of that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:03:21 AM

I think we cannot judge right away that newbies only doing posting do not want to learn. Perhaps many newbies also knows better than the higher ranks. In this case, why just we dont focus in ourself first, rather saying to the newbies like this, i think this will just give us misunderstanding and not unity here in the forum.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:12:45 AM

Most of the newbies here in this forum once they registered they think first on how to join to the campaign because they priority why they are here is to earn money. They asking a lot of question without reading and I hope once they question they make sure they cannnot see answer for their question because mostly of the question are in the thread or pinpost.  I hope their priorty why they here is to willing to learn knowledge about bitcoin and about trading and not only for the purpose of the campaign.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:16:17 AM

As a beginner, you have to read a lot and learn everything in the forum, even if you get results. We know that it is not easy to survive and also get results in this forum so learning to read and follow the rules of the game in the forum must be considered wisely and appropriately so that it is not blocked.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:24:23 AM

The forum might present ranks truly; that doesn’t make every newbie a newbie
I maybe a newbie in the forum ranks and a pro knowledge wise
Good point. Sure, ranks are likely accessories to someone and it doesn't mean that a newbie account is just a newbie in this space. Though there's some that just created an account here for their project purpose and some really just for bounty however ranks and reputation matters here especially if you want to be trusted, thus it's earned.

Sorry if some connote newbies as spammer, scammer and other negative stuff, well this perhaps the forum had turned to.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:32:08 AM

A lot of people don't like to learn rules instead they trying figure out what to do during the process. And it not just in this forum, it is everywhere in real life. Some people prefer learn from their own mistakes. You can do nothing with it. So i guess it better to ignore them and don't upset about their behavior.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:34:36 AM

Perhaps beginners just want to go this way by themselves and not learn anything at the very first stage, but when something bad will happen, then of course many beginners will immediately change their mind and will begin to learn any information that will help them to cope with various cryptocurrency problems.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:37:30 AM

Do not think that a lot of persons here with newbie accounts are actually new to crypto, personally I have been into crypto for more than a year, buying and selling, trading altcoins before I signed up to Bitcointalk, there are a lot of persons that have a higher rank account but have created a newbie account for bounties also, you would have specified what particular offense or trouble you have seen a lot of newbies have gotten involved in that you are aware of.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:02:20 AM

I only say, if someone has a desire but he doesn't do anything then I'll bet will 100% they won't get anything. Also, when someone do something just because many people doing it, I mean he doesn't have a foundation to do anything and I'll bet also he won't get anything, he will only get a tired or an affliction to pass it. Forever he will be a messenger because he can't do anything unless he want change it and the way is reading, find some knowledge that required to this field and you apply it. I'll bet you will do everything and some people who assume you as a messenger will change because you know something and they will stretch you to a better place.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:28:11 AM

Perhaps beginners just want to go this way by themselves and not learn anything at the very first stage, but when something bad will happen, then of course many beginners will immediately change their mind and will begin to learn any information that will help them to cope with various cryptocurrency problems.
most beginners also learn first before doing it because the risk is big if the beginner doesn't understand anything.
At Crypto, you need knowledge and experience so we learn as much as possible before going into business.
information is very helpful for us to take action so we don't underestimate something important.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:31:27 AM

Well, it's probably just laziness does not allow them to do it and to read what they need to know for the newbies on this forum.Once painted red-then will be more attentive to the rules.
Red marks are nothing for the newbies who came here for the money. If there’s someone who don’t want to learn then you must leave the market now and don’t troll here. Learning new things is best thing that can happen in our life, so better to be serious on this one and make a good fortune in cryptoworld.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:31:50 AM

I don't like saying things like this by making generalizations, but you have a fair point. Everyone wants to post a post without reading. Sometimes we see dozens of threads on the same subject. It is sad but there is nothing we can do about it.

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:34:21 AM

I think this depends on your typical types of newbies
Because the newbies I have found on this platform are of 3 categories

1. The onlookers newbies who log in daily just to read latest updates

2. The newbies who come here to spam us with bots referrals and fake links

3. The newbies who perhaps got account banned and started afresh; look around you find newbies with more knowledge

And finally we have pros of bitcoin trading and crypto currency but are new to the forum
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:50:07 AM

Because, new ones think that you can easily make money without knowing what is going on. Therefore, the new ones' only interest '' how to make money without investing in '' subject.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:00:00 AM

I think it's because many new members are clones, they create multiple accounts to join the bounty, and of course they don't care about other things.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:03:30 AM

I have met with couple of newbies they prefer to practice and learn from the mistakes
You can also try that; it works a lot

Nobody taught me how to fix forkdelta or trading anywhere
I did that all by myself
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:23:14 AM

Most of the newbies here in this forum once they registered they think first on how to join to the campaign because they priority why they are here is to earn money. They asking a lot of question without reading and I hope once they question they make sure they cannnot see answer for their question because mostly of the question are in the thread or pinpost.  I hope their priorty why they here is to willing to learn knowledge about bitcoin and about trading and not only for the purpose of the campaign.
We all started as newbies and the journey towards success may not be that easy. Every failure is a step closer to success, never be afraid to fail. Newbies should know their purpose upon joining the world of cryptocurrency. It takes willingness to learn, the discipline, determination, commitment in order to gain knowledge, skills, and experience. Do research, study, read and watch related videos. It's also better if they will seek pieces of advise from experts and influencers who could help in guiding them. The journey may not be as smooth as we expected it to be, it can be challenging but it can be very rewarding if we take it religiously.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:40:25 AM

I do not argue that there are Newbies who do not want to learn and learn something new about the crypto currency. But at the same time on our forum, there are Newbies crypto-enthusiasts who learn the basics and gradually increase their level of knowledge in the crypto sphere.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:08:15 PM

If you are a newbie and you don't wanna learn, then crypto is not your space. You should be willing to learn so you can keep yourself updated with the new trends that are coming up.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:12:46 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful

I assume that a portion of that newbies are also those users who are banned or have negative trust in their previous account. Its sad to know that some are really obvious that they are here just to do bounties and doesnt even bother with the content of what they post. I know that the moderators are doing their job well so dont worry about it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████