Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1791 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:16:29 PM

They are a lot of newbies who don't even read the sticky topics, or not want to read and also even more old users joined some bounties and never get paid and even if new people will read and ask is their decision what bounty to join.

Well basically, they are just those that are told to participate on bounties, those that are just being influenced by others to participate and earn. They are those that are self centered, and those that is not literally needed in some ways on the development of our community. I am saying this not generalizing all of the newbies, just a few of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:20:55 PM

I take it you know that not all newbies are newbies. There are people here trying to build a new account after receiving red trust in their old ones. You don't expect people like that to start from the beginners section do you?

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:18:42 PM

Beginners generally do not want to learn anything. They want to immediately get huge profits.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:41:00 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful

Formerly when the ico bounty is on the rise, many newbies come to this place and since their aim is only to look for additional income by following the existing bounties, most of them don't care about other things besides those related to the ico bounty. But of course, not all newbies will act like that.

Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:53:05 PM

I think every here is not just. And newcomers will also learn how to use the forum themselves. If they do not understand their mistakes now. Then when they achieve something here they can get on the lock. It is better to explore the situation.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:06:37 PM

That's right, on average they immediately discuss and question everything directly in a particular thread. In my opinion before they make a thread for questions on the main threads they have to read more in beginner threads and help.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:10:53 PM

Most of the users and people are looking for profit, actually they doesn't care about the rules and regulations of the forum they just here for the bounties since participating to bounties doesn't require a high ranked account or a good account since most of them offers social media campaigns, translations etc. and it's much profitable for them rather than signature campaign where in the concern is the forum.

Well let them be banned by the moderators for not following the rules and it's not our loss it's their loss for not taking advantage of free information or knowledge on the beginners and help section.
Such "violators" will always be, I hope the moderators will cope with them. I think that we all want to make money, but this can not be justified violation of forum rules.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:53:12 PM

That's right, on average they immediately discuss and question everything directly in a particular thread. In my opinion before they make a thread for questions on the main threads they have to read more in beginner threads and help.
they are very lazy and do not want to read any threads so they create these stupid threads or comments with questions that only create a trash on the forum
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:53:21 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
Honestly i think it was nothing wrong to join bounties even if the account is a newbie. As long as the bounty campaign was open for newbies its just fine. But the most important is those account owners must follow the forum rules written on it. to smoothly participating any bounties in the forum. on the other hand joining bounties was just easy as counting and no need to worry about thats my opinion.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:55:58 PM

indeed, there are so many new traders who don't want to read and learn how to trade properly and correctly, they feel they already know how to trade well, while trading in the world of cryptocurrency is very different from trading elsewhere.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

Well, when I first started out, I went straight to the altcoin discussion forum without looking up anything else.
I was like, "wow! this is a great forum I gotta find out how to make more money!"
I didn't even look at the btc forum cause I thought btc was too expensive.
Back when I was going through the altcoin forum, ICOs were all the rage and I followed people's advice blindly.

I understand the impatience and ignorance of newbies.
I made a lot of mistakes but I learned from them and got educated.

So what really baffles me, is when a person continues to make the same mistakes and continues to ask the same questions.
they are getting scammed and losing time or money, but still do the same thing.

Isn't that the definition of insanity?
Doing the same thing but expecting a different result?

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:05:13 PM

I agree with what you've trying to point OP, there's a lots of information and ideas that can be learned inside the beginners and help section, threads by experienced members of this forum which can be more helpful in your quest to learn more about crypto and this forum, it's not time consuming compared to the knowledge that you'll going to learned.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:55:40 PM

Honestly i think it was nothing wrong to join bounties even if the account is a newbie. As long as the bounty campaign was open for newbies its just fine. But the most important is those account owners must follow the forum rules written on it. to smoothly participating any bounties in the forum. on the other hand joining bounties was just easy as counting and no need to worry about thats my opinion.

Lol. Or most likely these aren't really newbies that's why they don't bother checking the regulations and rules. These are probably alt accounts by current users just trying to rank up real quick for them to be able to join bounties. That's why i think the merit system is a good way to filter new alt accounts from ranking up.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:56:17 PM

Personally, I can understand newcomers, with the introduction of merit points on the forum has a huge number of topics and discussions. Everyone is trying to earn merit and write without any meaning, if only they had given them. In such chaos it became very difficult to understand what was what.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:13:36 PM

as far as I know Bro, you are here specifically for bounties and nothing more. You just opened a topic to criticize newbies because you want merits and the worst part is that you are a junior member. If you want to earn merits,  say something good and leave the newbies alone.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

99.9% of all registered account on Bitcointalk hardly go to the beginner's thread, majorit are here for the bounty and the token and I guess almost all commenting on this thread have the same issue. Thanks for this post, it's really a call to attention to almost us all

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

They are a lot of newbies who don't even read the sticky topics, or not want to read and also even more old users joined some bounties and never get paid and even if new people will read and ask is their decision what bounty to join.
you are a newbie too lol, looking at your activities and I am very sure you have not read all the rules in this forum. Well I don't want to say much because everyone commenting here are just bounty hunters and you are just seeking for merits

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:57:02 PM

Newbies don't want to learn? Really is that so? Most of some newbies I recommend to start in bounty campaigns in which you can hunt some bounty and participate of it so that you can earn money by just participating in some bounty campaigns. And some of the newbies I recommend also to start on exploring in trading in which you can also earn money by trading, for now I am starting to explore trading in darb finance to earn more money because some people told me that many people are earning a lot of profit in trading and being a good trader.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:12:12 PM

you are a newbie too lol, looking at your activities and I am very sure you have not read all the rules in this forum. Well I don't want to say much because everyone commenting here are just bounty hunters and you are just seeking for merits
Because not many people like this forum, most people only use this forum to get benefits, so it's only natural that beginners don't know all the rules in this forum, they only know the Bounty rules they follow.

and provided they don't make a mistake then just ignore it.
and let the moderator handle this beginner's problem because it is a moderator's task, and we can only report if there are errors.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:28:25 PM

If understanding and knowledge is what prosper a man then learning is a must.  Many people did not know that look for money is not what prosper a man but being able to learn all the principle of bounty,  investing and trading is what actually prosper a man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: