Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1791 times)
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:29:45 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
Those forum participants who want to achieve something in their development in the field of cryptocurrency will no doubt succeed in this.  As you have been accurately noted on (bitcointalk.org) you can find a lot of information on various topics.  With regards to those who are not interested and do not read, most likely they will not stay here for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:55:36 PM

They are a lot of newbies who don't even read the sticky topics, or not want to read and also even more old users joined some bounties and never get paid and even if new people will read and ask is their decision what bounty to join.
you are a newbie too lol, looking at your activities and I am very sure you have not read all the rules in this forum. Well I don't want to say much because everyone commenting here are just bounty hunters and you are just seeking for merits
For new investors it is very important to read all the rules and the white paper because the more they learn the more they will be safe from lose, I truly believe that in crypto currency we gain profit with our knowledge actually so if we will not improve our knowledge it will be useless to wonder in the market but not earning anything, joke apart every newbie should learn well.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:18:04 PM

Newbies is a learner even junior member is a learner i personally am a junior member and i learn everryday especially on the thread and telegram group. And i aslo ask from friend

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:59:12 PM

Learning will be simple when you had doing it practically because more than getting the advice from others you need to do it really in this field for sometime then only it will be give you 100% training every time.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:13:58 PM

I think not all newbies didnt wanted to earn. Everyone doesn't have the same sight with regards to crypto. Some other newbies really wanted to learn fro them to earn someday, and some othe newbies really didnt takes crypto seriously some also think that this is just a game. I believe that it is always depend on our trust and maybe faith on crypto.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:44:58 PM

Actually it's all for people and for that newbies need more important to learn. I think you will get more knowledge fertility if you enter the crypto market.
For that you have to learn a lot then you can easily keep yourself alive in the future. It's bound to say If you want to enter a bounty, then you have to learn form and bounty many rules.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:53:03 PM

They don't actually care about learning their main aim and objective of joining the forum is to make some quick buck, if they are blocked because they do not take their time to learn about this forum that is their problem. If they are opportune to successfully get a new account they will not be told before following due process.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:39:47 PM

They don't actually care about learning their main aim and objective of joining the forum is to make some quick buck, if they are blocked because they do not take their time to learn about this forum that is their problem. If they are opportune to successfully get a new account they will not be told before following due process.
Now it’s not so easy to get a new account as far as I know. forum rules become very difficult and just like that to create multiple accounts for one person is quite difficult

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:54:04 PM

Now it’s not so easy to get a new account as far as I know. forum rules become very difficult and just like that to create multiple accounts for one person is quite difficult
scammers are very tricky now. they bypass the forum rules and create a lot of accounts. I see dozens of participants in the JR.MEMBER rank appear in spreadsheets and they are registered with a difference of a few minutes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:55:28 PM

This is a very common problem in this ecosystem. Those who are new to this market never think about to learn about it they think how to be rich overnight. They think that they will invest a bit and in one day it will be turn into billions. And that's why most of the time they finished with a lose and start to say that this market is a scam or very risky thing. That's why I always suggest to newcomers that go for the knowledge instead of money. Cause that will help more than being greedy.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 09:56:52 PM

Some join bounties that are completed months ago and form and thread are still opened and they keep reporting even if virtually there is no record there at all I really dont know why you should lazy to that point of blindly suffering yourself on work your are surely not getting paid

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:55:23 PM

We assume that beginners do not have enough experience to understand many things in the broad scope of Cryptocurrency and that need to be considered in a project. Crypto is growing so fast that new investors continue to grow and what needs to be done before entering Crypto is learning because knowledge is the key here. I am not saying that beginners are not good because in my opinion there are many who are longer in this forum but have made many mistakes.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:07:49 PM

If newbies are actually doing some reading and get to know more about the cryptospace I am sure we would not hear all these rants about how they have lost their funds in some projects which have turned out to be scam s.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

I think not all beginners do not want to learn, when first joining the forum there must be many things that are not understood, beginners certainly learn and read threads that are useful in this forum, the merit system also makes beginners more active in learning about this forum
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:21:33 PM

If newbies are actually doing some reading and get to know more about the cryptospace I am sure we would not hear all these rants about how they have lost their funds in some projects which have turned out to be scam s.
of course, but not everyone is like that and many people are easily persuaded by other people and also they do it without thinking too much so that they no know too deeply which results in failure at Crypto.

It is important for beginners and non-beginners to explore important and accurate knowledge and information to help us all in the Crypto room.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:30:53 PM

Not all newbies don't want to learn. Some even don't have the right sources of information to learn from. Some were introduced only because they can earn and that is their main focus and not learning. Learning is a choice too and we can't force it on anyone.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:37:04 AM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful

I think it will be bad for them if they don't want to learn anything about cryptocurrency before participating in any bounty campaigns.
Most of them will wrong choosing the project they want to join, and won't get any reward from it.
Good bounties that really pay you the rewards are rare nowadays, im afraid newbies with minimum knowledge will find it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:36:54 AM

You can't say many people won't learn. I am a newcomer before participating in the bonus campaign I have read the rules and ways for new people. I learned people who participated in this forum.
You are right, we have lots of newbies that are doing great in this regard and would first learn, but we still have so many newbies that fell in the categories of what the OP said, in fact, I must tell you that one of the reason why we are still having some of these ICO scam projects flying around the social media is because of newbies.

I understand we have all made the mistake before as a newbie too, we don’t research projects before promoting, but mist senior members now do their research thoroughly before jumping into any campaign, which a newbie should have also learnt from them, but because they don’t know what is going on around the forum, they still jump into any campaign to promote, thereby still giving chances for this scammers, to scam other newbie investors that are out there.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:49:08 AM

Most newbies got into crypto to earn money overnight. It is obvious they don't want to spent time reading manuals and tips they want to start earning money today not tomorrow or in few months.

Even ad and bounties takes time to know how to deal with them. I needed 6 months to realize how to spot good opportunity and not wasting my time wit every ad available.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:52:05 AM

Not all newbies don't want to learn. Some even don't have the right sources of information to learn from. Some were introduced only because they can earn and that is their main focus and not learning. Learning is a choice too and we can't force it on anyone.
there must be beginners who want to succeed like those who are successful in the crypto world. beginners can learn and search for information on social media or get to know people who understand crypto. beginners who only want to produce must also need to learn, no one is successful without learning.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████