Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1790 times)
Mie godok

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:04:25 AM

Most of the users and people are looking for profit, actually they doesn't care about the rules and regulations of the forum they just here for the bounties since participating to bounties doesn't require a high ranked account or a good account since most of them offers social media campaigns, translations etc. and it's much profitable for them rather than signature campaign where in the concern is the forum.

Well let them be banned by the moderators for not following the rules and it's not our loss it's their loss for not taking advantage of free information or knowledge on the beginners and help section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:40:15 AM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
Newbies seem to be behind us but want to get to the finish line quickly. They seem to ignore the basic steps of knowledge of very useful topics. I find there are rambling topics. know what new people say. Although all newcomers are not similar in knowledge. Newbies should listen and learn from useful topics and articles.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 07:47:07 AM

I thought I would stop seeing this topic and then not reply. Point is that, the OP is just a newbie with just 120 activities and stands in no position to judge the newbies here. Everyone here is here for different reasons and you specifically is here for bounties not like you have learnt anything different from how to spam in bounties like every other newbie

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:34:04 AM

They are a lot of newbies who don't even read the sticky topics, or not want to read and also even more old users joined some bounties and never get paid and even if new people will read and ask is their decision what bounty to join.
you are a newbie too lol, looking at your activities and I am very sure you have not read all the rules in this forum. Well I don't want to say much because everyone commenting here are just bounty hunters and you are just seeking for merits
I think this is very important to understand about the rules and regulations of anything you want to explore because you would not be benefited otherwise. For example you want to gamble but your do not understand about the rules, you end up loosing money. Same goes here. If you want to learn, better walk the good way and you will have knowledge worth millions.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:36:43 AM

Yeah i totally agree to that. Most of them are just going to create an account. Search for campaign and viola! Thats it. But at some point i think they dont need to read the guidelines if they already had someone guiding them. Like me for example. I didnt read any articles on beginners help. Because i already got someone guiding me. Telling me all dos and donts. He is more like a senpai to me.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:50:56 AM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
Nah, a lot of them don’t really have that kind of time nowadays. What they do is quickly make a post to ask questions on how they can start earning money immediately. I’m very sure that 99% of them are just here to make money and nothing else. They just forget that ever forum has rules and that there are a lot of things one should learn before they can start to participate in the forum. I once saw one newbie that was asking questions on how he can join bounties and Start making quickly, while he doesn’t even know much about bitcoin alone. ☹️
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:22:46 AM

what that make you want to join this forum?
not sure all new peoples or even the registered old day just wanna learn about cryptocurrency or just wanna join some bounty. i'm sure more than 60% comes here for hunt bounty
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:24:50 AM

The problem of newbies is that they are just here for the money their friend must have assured them that they will make, so what they look out for first is campaigns, their friends does not tell them what the first step is, which is to learn about the forum first.

I remember I just saw one of them last week, that came here to post advertisement about human hair, nothing about cryptocurrency in it and I was like, what impression do they have a bout this forum? If not for the opportunity of making money through the forum that came, satoshi never created this forum fir advert or ant form of making money, he only created it for full educational discussion about crypto forum.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:18:06 PM

First i join because many airdrop and bounty must have BTT account. Thats why i join this forum. But, because this forum not just to get money, i learn many things here. If newbie not learn or not open beginner and help, maybe they just join for money only.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

This forum is to get detailed discussion about crypto And the daily issue.but many beginer deal it with money point of view. This is learning platform for crypto. If newbie want to learn then they must join beginer or they have to read the discussion. For newbie i have one suggestion this crypto industry is next financial inclusion.  So keep patience And do the hard work.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:09:08 PM

what that make you want to join this forum?
not sure all new peoples or even the registered old day just wanna learn about cryptocurrency or just wanna join some bounty. i'm sure more than 60% comes here for hunt bounty

Yes many people join cause of the bounties or signature campaigns. People are joining crypto-currencies generally cause of the big promises of fast profit, but
we all know that things are not so simple. Most of the newbies that joins crypto-currencies just for the fast profit are lose money first, lose what they earned, lose
what they invested cause of the trading and gambling.
    I learned long ago that I need to be concentrate on what I do, others can make as many mistakes they want, their mistakes can be my advantage.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:19:29 PM

I don't think that a newbies don't want to know. As far as I've remember, I've been a newbie before but I am the person who really want to know want to learn and willing to explore.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:45:39 PM

Do not forget that there is a certain percentage of newbies & junior members that are part of the bots farm that are used by cunning forum users.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:57:38 PM

I think a beginner who doesn't want to learn will only hurt himself. Without having knowledge, we will never be able to develop. If we don't want to learn, it's the same that we are arrogant. Whereas in crypto currencies we must continue to learn. Every time, every minute, every second, the news is very fast changing and developing. If we don't want to learn, we can't keep up with the times. If we are not open to knowledge, our experience will not increase either.

▔▔▔▔▔
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:01:16 PM

I don't think that a newbies don't want to know. As far as I've remember, I've been a newbie before but I am the person who really want to know want to learn and willing to explore.
Except they are someone who knows about crypto but uses a new account on this forum and disguises himself as a beginner to do certain things, for example to take part in a campaign or to scam someone. So it's not surprising if so many newbie accounts join the campaign.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:03:33 PM

i think they come to this forum only for money and don't learn anything about this forum.
as we see many newbies account here and most of them only have a bounty report in their last post .
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:10:58 PM

In my opinion, if we are still beginners in the world of cryptocurrency, then we need to learn to achieve success. because it is not possible if beginners immediately understand without learning consistently and deepening their knowledge.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

i know every body in here want to earn money from bounties but in this forum we hope you get more is information and learn about crypto and blockchain technology, dont make bounty as you focus
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:55:31 PM

i know every body in here want to earn money from bounties but in this forum we hope you get more is information and learn about crypto and blockchain technology, dont make bounty as you focus
Sitting with empty pockets and learning technology is not very smart. everything needs to be done in parallel. making money on this forum and learn technology

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

Sitting with empty pockets and learning technology is not very smart. everything needs to be done in parallel. making money on this forum and learn technology
The problem is that as a newbie it's very hard to earn money on this forum, first of all because pretty much you have no trust here and no one is going to give you a service to complete since it could be a waste of time and secondly because you have no experience, don't know how to look for tasks and jobs and also don't know how to work with different blockchain projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: