Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies don't want to learn  (Read 1791 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:39:40 AM

In principle on this forum there is all necessary for newcomers.It is important to learn how to separate the corns from the chaff.If the user is self-organized enough,has perseverance and desire-he will be able to find the information he needs and study it.If something is unclear, you can ask more experienced users.Collective intelligence has not been canceled.
Waltermeks

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

Everyone claims to know everything in the crypto space. Rather than going through the beginners thread, people prefer to get mentors for themselves that will guide them through.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:36:58 AM

Are you sure most users are not willing to learn? How do you justify your claim? You might be right though, but remember that not all newbies are actually newbies. some have actually had their accounts hacked and others are professional developers already who decided to open a new bitcointalk account. I agree with the fact that most of them only really care for the bounties though. But if they don't read the beginner guide and don't care about the rules, their accounts will be banned when they break those rule. hence, they wouldn't have anyone to blame.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:52:22 AM

it's actually not too bad if they are really beginners who want to add new insights to this forum by asking questions, it's just that I often see them asking questions but there is no feedback on those questions. that's what I think is a lazy beginner.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:57:20 AM

This is the altcoin discussion board, you should be talking about altcoin and Bitcoin and not about newbie here. If you have a problem with them, I suggest you take it to the appropriate thread.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:03:01 PM

Everyone claims to know everything in the crypto space. Rather than going through the beginners thread, people prefer to get mentors for themselves that will guide them through.
Beginner section is essentially not a place to learn crypto, you can learn anything somewhere from internet. What is the problem here is that most new created account don't want to learn about this forum rules, it's about ethic. That's why we often see newbie created a useless thread or spam. they might know about Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and more but they are not willing to learn how to properly become user in this forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:09:11 PM

Those jr.member joining lot of bounties is hard to earn because lot of them are low of rewards and same as post in high member ranks and we can't avoid to scam also.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:18:04 PM

All have become newbie and to become a ranking position above must start learning from scratch,
From my point of view, for newbie from now on, learn to obey the rules in this forum and do not take part in a project just to seek personal gain..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:28:49 PM

I agree with you. So many felt the forum is just connected to bounty and they were here just to fulfill that. Bitcointalk is more than that the information about the cryptospace is never discussed anywhere.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:36:34 PM

yes, basically we all start from beginners who have high self-confidence by joining here to add knowledge that we don't know yet and it is undeniable that all users here certainly want to benefit from investing in this field. after learning more about crypto, I just dared to join the prize project.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

It’s actually sad because this forum offers a lot of great informations but the new people don’t even bother to read anything. It’s okay people want to join bounty campaigns, we all need money. But it’s weird they seem they don’t know that crypto market is very exciting itself. So here is the best place to learn basic informations and the last news about crypto, just try to read a bit.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:09:21 PM

Newbies don't want to learn and find information by themselves. They always want to get the final info and don't want to think by their mind.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:10:30 PM

yes, basically we all start from beginners who have high self-confidence by joining here to add knowledge that we don't know yet and it is undeniable that all users here certainly want to benefit from investing in this field. after learning more about crypto, I just dared to join the prize project.
no one suddenly become an expert while they join on cryptocurrency at first time.from their mistake and practice a newbie could developt their skill and finally understand how to generate profits from crypto.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 02:15:44 PM

Every one of us was a newbie some time ago, and remember how did you have learned. MAny mistakes were made by me as well, so I ok to share my knowledge with new people, but step by step.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

Seriously i can't believe that we have some newbies to junior members on here that are just here for bounties rewards ,most are I'm not against that but what surprised me is many these newbies don't bother to go through 'beginners and help ' thread ,why? How will you know what to do or not ? How will you even know more about how this forum works not to talk of how to avoid been scammed? Its really a bad idea and that's why many are getting there account blocked too. There are many things you guys can learn from the beginners thread ,just head there and check it out,that thread is helpful
It's because people make newbies account for bounties, not to learn. But, however, there are so many users around here are freshly new but they are very smart.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:29:42 PM

Every one of us was a newbie some time ago, and remember how did you have learned. MAny mistakes were made by me as well, so I ok to share my knowledge with new people, but step by step.

But truth usage of the beginners and help section is really done by high rank members only here this newbies are not taking time to learn itseems recent days. They are digging up the general section and worming there alone.
These places to good to find the updates and general information about cryptocurrency. I believe it will not be good to understand basics.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:45:59 PM

Everyone will feel the same way to fall many times to get what they want. But I gave a little suggestion to not really believe in a new project that has a good price because for now it is very difficult to have a new type of expensive token. You can see for yourself and analyze it.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:19:47 PM

Most newbies here with lots of activities and social links on thwir accounts are obviously a spam account for some campaigns. If theymos decide to kill this epidemic disease and the forum will be wipe out clean and we will see again a new forum filled with much helpful discussion. Id like the part whrre newbies can only post on beginners help thread and can get out there only until they can ranked up to junior. Hope theymos can read this and implemented to avoid such spam thread.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:22:32 PM

It depends on the person of each person because if they are still newbie and lazy to learn it will make things difficult for them and you should not learn something if only half and a half.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:21:53 PM

This is not right decisions because newbies that means their new in here. So their always need before entry crypto market and in forum. In fact learning will help you beginners many think. Trading , investment, holding , joining bounty campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: