Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining VEIL  (Read 720 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:44:19 PM

In a situation where pos and pow is present in a project, i would rather go for the former because of all the known reasons involved in mining that makes it more stressful and less profitable which many already aware of, i think you should yield to the advice of those who suggested pos, especially now that price of the said coin has gone down a bit, just try and have a bag to stake.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:00:28 PM

I'm mining veil and I will show you my screenshot hashrate with GTX 1080ti below.
As you can see I'm currently have around 33 hashrate but I just set the clock for much efficiency that is why the watt is low compared to stock clock.

This is not accurate and sometimes the hashrate shows 45 because the hashrate is depends on the hash order.

If you are planning to mine veil try to play the intensity 19 to 23 but for my GTX 1080ti I set it to intensity 23.

$1.18 on a single day with having that 1080ti accurate?If it does then theres no point on mining up this coin.

My question is why does everyone have these Veil Avatars?
Signature campaign.It just normal for them to respond on the things that do talks about on the coin they are promoting so better deal with it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:09:59 PM

maybe we still need to learn more about this veil coin, because this coin still appears on the surface, and we still can't determine how profitable this coin.

Yes, everything depends upon the development they do in the market and even the price is also based on the thing they do in the market. Right now the option is very much interest to mine this coin which is profitable at the current price.
Cryptocurrency selling prices can have very expensive prices because they depend on demand and the development of the platform, when the development is good and has high demand, the price of coins can be expensive than the previous price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:39:45 PM

Whattomine was totally inaccurate and kept giving me negative profit for some reason, even though I was setting the electricity to 0$. Cointomine gave better and much realistic results.

I want to know though, is it possible to basically mine and stake at the same coins that are being mined, automatically without the need of refreshing some settings or restarting etc.?
LOL

The reason whattomine was off is because it's not pulling a price from any exchange currently. Just put the price manually into the relevant field and it'll work pretty damn well! Grin

A legendary account that comes out of the blue with a paid signature and avatar after 4 months of inactivity not even knowing how to use whattomine, excuse me for being sarcastic Mr account hacker.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:28:47 PM

VEIL can be mined via GPU or CPU and thats right you can stake your coins and they have high staking rewards, I'm mining at my RX 580 8gb using wildrig miner for AMD my hash rate is about 12.00 MH/s I mine 2 veil a day  Wink
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:33:06 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 03:44:29 AM by libert19

I'm mining veil and I will show you my screenshot hashrate with GTX 1080ti below.
As you can see I'm currently have around 33 hashrate but I just set the clock for much efficiency that is why the watt is low compared to stock clock.

This is not accurate and sometimes the hashrate shows 45 because the hashrate is depends on the hash order.

If you are planning to mine veil try to play the intensity 19 to 23 but for my GTX 1080ti I set it to intensity 23.

$1.18 on a single day with having that 1080ti accurate?If it does then theres no point on mining up this coin.

It's at current price, what if price rises? — sure no one can be sure if it will rise or not but you gotta make your best bet.

Early miners of btc, ethereum, dash, etc made good money by mining, if they would have kept waiting until price rises, then difficulty would have already skyrocketed and mining would not have been as profitable.

I am on lack of words, hope you understand what am saying.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mak013

Activity: 2352
Merit: 751

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:40:10 AM

It's at current price, what if price rises? — sure no one can be sure if it will rise or not but you gotta make your best bet.

Early miners of btc, ethereum, dash, etc made good money by mining, if they would have kept waiting until price rises, then difficulty would have already skyrocketed and mining would not have been as profitable.

And what if price down? Right now BTC is rising, that`s way alt crypto, including veil are going down. It can be a longtime waiting. But as i said early in this thread - even with such a price mining to sell right now is one of the most profitable.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:00:12 AM

At current price mining is not profitable but as you know privacy coin has great potential and Veil is promising as best privacy coin without compromise so try it and as price go up you will get good return.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:18:44 AM

And what if price down? Right now BTC is rising, that`s way alt crypto, including veil are going down. It can be a longtime waiting. But as i said early in this thread - even with such a price mining to sell right now is one of the most profitable.
You should not worry about that altcoin will follow bitcoin and it needs more time. Mining is really profitable when it comes to the medium coin or lower. A down after a big pump and that's always happening in the cryptocurrency. Veil needs more good news to create another hype. i still mine veil and i got a few bucks but just used to stake in the network.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:16:41 PM

I was looking at some POS coins and some people suggested VEIL (POS/POW), it's apparently a new privacy-based coin.

I was originally interested in staking but does anyone know how profitable is it to mine it? I have my computer online most of the time (1080 Ti - i7-7700k) and I was wondering If I could mine using that since it's a new coin and probably the difficulty is not that much.

At current prices, mining is not profitable. But if your looking to gather some coins for the long run, I suppose small mining would be a good idea.
As for staking - Your going to need a large amount of coins to see consistent blocks.

You would be better off getting on an exchange and buying. There was a recent price collapse, so getting a bag is much cheaper than it was 2weeks ago.
I think this info is quite helpful, however would have better loved to know what is the mining rate. Hope the difficulty will not increase if price increases. 

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:57:18 PM

At current price mining is not profitable but as you know privacy coin has great potential and Veil is promising as best privacy coin without compromise so try it and as price go up you will get good return.
indeed the current veil price is still relatively cheap, but over time I believe the veil will be very expensive because of the influence of the very limited total supply and the effect of increasing demand, even from the development of the veil platform if it is good then it can have an effect on the veil price in exchange.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:03:34 PM

For the Pos stakeout we talk about 10% a month, but you must have a bag of about 10,000 coins, and you must always be connected.

10% per month is going to be extremely profitable. Are you sure that it is actually 10% per month, and not 10% per year? Because for Deep Onion (a similar coin), the PoS mining reward was 10% per year. If the mining reward is this high, then it can have both positives and negatives. One negative is that the circulating supply can increase quite rapidly every month and this may have a negative impact on the exchange rates.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:09:52 PM

You should not worry about that altcoin will follow bitcoin and it needs more time. Mining is really profitable when it comes to the medium coin or lower. A down after a big pump and that's always happening in the cryptocurrency. Veil needs more good news to create another hype. i still mine veil and i got a few bucks but just used to stake in the network.

We know that not all altcoins;

-will hype
-will follow the trend
-will be considered by most miners/investors

Its just a matter of risk management.If you are aware on possible things basing on your insights then go for a shot.Only risk
takers would have that possibility on earning bigtime when market tends to go on what you do expect.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:38:50 AM

I was looking at some POS coins and some people suggested VEIL (POS/POW), it's apparently a new privacy-based coin.

I was originally interested in staking but does anyone know how profitable is it to mine it? I have my computer online most of the time (1080 Ti - i7-7700k) and I was wondering If I could mine using that since it's a new coin and probably the difficulty is not that much.

if you want to mine that can give you profit directly, then mining is not a good thing for you because mining all cryptocurrency is now detrimental because the market price of cryptocurrency is still low. maybe if you want mining you can save the coin until the price goes up so you can get a better profit. one of the coins is good for mining

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:41:58 AM

I'd like to participate in veil POS. How many VEILs should be in one's wallet to get at least 1 stake per day?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:16:48 AM

I'd like to participate in veil POS. How many VEILs should be in one's wallet to get at least 1 stake per day?

10k or more. At the price that is now over $2k. If you find 1 block per day, you will need ~200 days to get your investment back. Subject to the preservation of this price. Or less if the price goes up. Or eternity if the price falls. Cheesy
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:48:31 PM

Veil Staking - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10iN-d6NRX4u5WzNi4lO0S3Ef7euwyuvRv0TANjLPp1E/edit#gid=558845196

As follows from the table, you need 14555 coins to get 1 block per day.
But keep in mind that over time you will need more and more coins to get 1 block per day.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:47:48 AM

Profit from Mining veil depends on the tools used as high end rolls will likely produce high end result.  Maximise profit i will suggest you  use a good cpu for minning and try to do most of your mining when price of veil is low, you can mine more veil tokens at the point.  Your electricity bills should be put into cognizance to determine if you are actually making profit

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:54:38 AM

10k or more. At the price that is now over $2k. If you find 1 block per day, you will need ~200 days to get your investment back. Subject to the preservation of this price. Or less if the price goes up. Or eternity if the price falls. Cheesy

Do not be afraid of the price of the veil at this time, indeed the price is still declining, so now the opportunity to have veil,
Maybe now many are holding or mining, and many are still starting, if the time is right they will issue, with time
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: