Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photographs of Female models for your digital campaign / website  (Read 167 times)
withanias (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:31:02 PM

I am a professional photographer with many good looking female models in New York City.
I will shoot and deliver digitally photographs of the model you choose!

Do you want to promote or spice up your IEO / ICO / Launch campaign on your website / facebook / twitter / Bitcointalk ?

Users are more likely to click on your twitter messages, Bitcointalk posts, your website, Facebook posts if you include picture of a female model. Female models know how to look friendly and inviting!

You pre-pay $1000+ per model for a single campaign. I pay the models, equipment costs, rentals, make-up artists etc from my pocket. You get worldwide exclusive rights to use all the photographs as much as you want (you cannot resell them).

When you hire a female model, you are encouraging women to learn more about crypto industry! I will shoot and deliver digitally photographs of the model you choose!

Please email me for more information and my past work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:14:38 AM

So can we get a preview of these models? Or maybe a link to more info about yourself since you call yourself a professional photopgraher?

If we are in the NYC area can we come and watch the shoot? I would love to come to your studio/work space and write a review about what I see, how professional it is.  I don't need your service tho 🤷‍♀️
withanias (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 12:50:06 PM by withanias

Thank you @killyou72 for valid questions.

A prospective client gets to see preview pictures (samples) of the models via email and Skype. During this stage, the client makes a decision on which type of model(s) they want or decides not to work with me at all. If the client decides to work with me, we agree to terms. Although a client is not obligated to work with me after seeing / chatting with models on Skype, I have to make sure that the client has a genuine intention before arranging Skype meeting.

You are certainly welcome to watch the shoot if the model and the client agree, but you cannot record, film or take pictures. Generally, model's manager / parent / assistant, photographer's assistant and/or make-up artists will watch the shoot. Sometimes, client representative(s) is also present physically on site or on phone / Skype (conference call with client's art director) during the actual photo shoot.

A professional shoot involves bringing the best out of the model(s), without photographer ever touching her. The shoot will expose some candid moments of the models (bloopers), trade secrets of the photographer and sensitive information about the client (such as details of client's future campaign not yet public). Therefore, generally outsiders are not allowed to watch the photo shoot.

I work with my clients on an exclusive basis; meaning that I will handover ALL photos to clients, without keeping any copies. Outsiders watching or listening in at the shooting site also breaches confidentiality agreement between me and the client.

If you really want to watch a professional photo shoot for your own curiosity, not for writing about it, I suggest you either become the client or work as an intern for photographer, model or makeup artist.

For safety reasons, I do not disclose info about me or my clients publicly; but you can message me directly, which I don't see as relevant if you don't need my service.

So can we get a preview of these models? Or maybe a link to more info about yourself since you call yourself a professional photopgraher?

If we are in the NYC area can we come and watch the shoot? I would love to come to your studio/work space and write a review about what I see, how professional it is.  I don't need your service tho 🤷‍♀️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: