Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MTC] [Docademic] [Free Basic Healthcare] Doc Speculation  (Read 1081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
akamit (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:49:32 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 06:28:55 PM by akamit

Do they have any plans to achieve any new exchanges? Why they didn't tried binance. Binance loves small cap real projects.  
Charles said he talked with CZ about listing on Binance in his 5th AMA. You can check after 46-47 minutes mark. Charles also said about his listing plan on Kraken, Coinbase.

If you have the time then watch the 5th AMA full, then you will know a lot of things about DOC.

Unfortunately the price drop is very sad. It was a powerful project I followed since ICO. I still have a significant amount in my hand, but I have question marks about the future.
I can understand what you are saying, but I still believe DOC is a powerful project and has a lot of things planned for the future.
You can also check the AMA, maybe some of your questions are answered there and you may clear your doubts.

yonton is banned from my thread. I will be deleting every post he makes in this thread. So I'm requesting him not to post here.
He is mentally sick and needs treatment, I may consider his posts in future if he gets treatment and returns back later to post.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:05:06 PM

Unfortunately the price drop is very sad. It was a powerful project I followed since ICO. I still have a significant amount in my hand, but I have question marks about the future.
I believe the project will rise again, it is one of the projects that I am really relying on and waiting to pick up again in the next bull run because I don’t really think they have ever experienced bull run before, the last increase you and I both saw happened when they first entered exchange, and you know how investors behaves, they started dumping the coin after seeing a very big profit.

Few of us are just the one still holding on to their future because if you read their white paper and see their team, you will realize that there is a great future for the project as it is the first health project ever launched using blockchain tech, so I still believe that they will rise again.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:07:15 PM

I believe the project will rise again, it is one of the projects that I am really relying on and waiting to pick up again in the next bull run because I don’t really think they have ever experienced bull run before, the last increase you and I both saw happened when they first entered exchange, and you know how investors behaves, they started dumping the coin after seeing a very big profit.

Few of us are just the one still holding on to their future because if you read their white paper and see their team, you will realize that there is a great future for the project as it is the first health project ever launched using blockchain tech, so I still believe that they will rise again.
As cryptoizotx said in his post that if DOC team delivers 20% of what they promise, it might be a great investment.
So what I see is that they have so many promises and only 20% can easily be delivered the way the team is working right now.

There are so many things I've heard about DOC's plans, it could be a rumor, it could be solid, but I'm waiting for the new whitepaper to know what is coming up.

I have known about new exchanges listing through Charles AMA (Binance, Coinbase, Kraken) and they are working on it.
I have known about DocPad, I don't know yet what is it and Charles said it will be coming by Q3.

I have heard about masternode, Canada expansion, Marketing campaign by Lionel Messi, partnerships and a lot of other things. If I write all of the things then the post will be unreadable.

It will better to watch the AMAs, those who want to know more about future plans of DOC.

I'm very much optimistic about DOC and buying as much as I can now.  Smiley
akamit (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:37:01 PM

Just saw this on DOC official TG, thought to share here as well... Posted yesterday most probably.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxproiPAoO2/?igshid=n3dt5ta0my30

I don't understand Spanish, but most probably something related to the above link.
https://www.univision.com/local/miami-wltv/asi-funcionan-doc-health-y-doc-emotions-dos-apps-para-recibir-ayuda-medica-y-psicologica-completamente-gratis-video

It seems someone transcripted it > https://t.me/docToken/536994

Source: https://t.me/docToken/537186

An important message from our CTO:

Good day, evening and night!

For some time now, we have been deliberating around an important topic for our community. The airdrop has been a subject of discussion since the early stages of the ICO and we have been trying to make it work the best way for everyone. On the near swap to a new blockchain, we have foreseen that maintaining the airdrop as it is now will be a trouble instead of a benefit, so a decision has been made around this remaining MTC. We still have 66,714,979 MTC that we can deliver thru the actual monthly airdrops for the remaining airdrop months, to be distributed on what we call a big airdrop or burn them. The first option has been discarded because it will be a lot of trouble to keep the airdrop working after the swap, so we have two remaining options.

We know that some people prefer one over the other but after doing some analysis around the current crypto-economy we have determined that the best for the most is to burn all the remaining airdrop MTC.
This operation will be done today at 18:00:00 CST time transferring the remaining MTC to the contract that we have for this specific purpose and that can be found on the address 0x34AFA7fF9A8eb4d8e61145ca81e2d0DAb7B03662.

We believe this is the best for the future of MTC and soon to be DOC coin and appreciate your understanding around this decision.
As always, we value all your support and trust that have deposit on us thru all this time.

According to the bold portion, it seems the remaining MTCs will be burned out today.

Due to the ongoing brutal ban wave, I'm confirming again that everything posted here is taken from DOC OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:22:02 AM

Can someone tell me if there was a token swap?
akamit (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:41:44 PM

Can someone tell me if there was a token swap?
Not yet! Launching of own blockchain and token swap date is still unknown... But most probably it may happen next month.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:43:00 PM

Here is the minute breakdown of Charles's last AMA. You may check the answers of the questions you may have in your mind.

2:50 sandro salsano
4:42 canada & doc emotions
6:50 Gemini accounts
10:03 Swap & tech updates
11:21 Tokens & supply
11:56 us expansion
12:36 hitch & harrison
15:57 doc UK
18:40 masternodes & lifechain
21:17 users & marketing
26:53 growth process
30:41 New Executives
33:46 Leo Messi & other celebrities
38:21 US expansion
39:03 Competition
40:37 Chinese funds
41:35 False information on lifechain
43:15 Doc Pets
44:17 McAffee
46:23 China
47:42 CZ
49:27 Other projects on the blockchain
50:40 doc & Military
51:17 Kucoin drops
54:20 Holders & users
56:51 Hard Wallets
58:49 Paper wallets
59:00 Fernando CEO
59:30 Marketing
1.0.27 Whitepaper
1.2.20 Tech WP
1.2.25 swap KYC
1.2.59 Moon
1.4.30 lighting round
1.7.34 BitSo

Source: Official Telegram Group (Admin User - Yago)
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:01:08 PM

I am looking forward to this coin, with its feature of getting a lifechain with free basic healthcare, it seems like it is really promising. I will get updated to this.

Please remove QUOTE of OP, otherwise I have to delete your post. Thanks for understanding.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:22:18 PM

There was a post in TG from CTO Arturo Diaz, so I thought to share with Bitcointalk community.

Here it is,
Hello community, good day, afternoon, night to everyone. I believe there are some confusion around lifechain delivery dates. Mitch do a direct inquiry about mainnet EDT. Our community team has been given the instructions to be conservative on their answers, this to try to stop the constant inquiries we get, the expectations that are built and the impatient atmosphere that it creates. Don't be rude over them, they are doing their best to keep a good environment. Around the answer that mainnet could be a minimum 4 months away, what can I answer in that same conservative way is that we are currently on a testing phase, it jas been very helpful and we have receive good support from the tech guys on the community, we have a small delay on this test phase, some caused by external agents but I believe it is nothing to worry about. We are about to release another testkit that could be the last one before testnet. Once we have testnet up, it will run for some weeks allowing us to verify functionality leading the path to mainnet release. We are just staring June so we have a month to go for this things to occur. Im positive about the results we have got so far so I expect to things still go on close as planned, with their usual problems but like I said, nothing to get worried about. As usual, I appreciate all the support that we have received from everyone on the community, it has been a great trip so far and we are close to our first great stop. Hold on, we will get there!
Source: Telegram

Another recent update for Bitcointalk community,

Our CEO Charles Nader was interviewed by Forbes Mexico to talk about data security, blockchain technology and doc.com participation in Foro Forbes Salud 2019, where private and public sectors join forces to find new strategies to improve public health.

Source: Reddit
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:07:27 AM

Charles (CEO) of Docademi (MTC) had an AMA a few hours ago

Check it out here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi2kxkqcxes&feature=youtu.be
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:15:52 PM

Here is an update from Arturo Diaz (CTO) after the AMA of Charles (CEO) earlier.

Hello everybody, good day, evening and night.
As some of you are aware from last Charles AMA, we are moving our Lifechain development efforts to use already running and stabilized code instead of keep working on our own code. This was a hard decision and a lot of discussion took place before choosing to go on this path. We have been gathering information and facts that pushed us to move that way. Yes, I know we are dropping a lot of work and I’m not glad of it, this work was on a good track and pride aside, it was one of my personal goals, I was never unsure of that and I know it is still reachable. My personal expectations were always positive and until last week I was sure we were getting close to Test net. Some discoveries made thru the testing stages and some needs around smart contracts and third party integrations made us shift to our plan B. Beside some security issues found over the test kits we released to public, they were also other factors that were causing trouble and were basically related to the support from third parties over a totally new blockchain. We have conversations with different exchanges and hard wallet builders and the panorama to integrate a totally new blockchain was unclear. The shift we are doing will allow Lifechain to be supported on exchanges and hard wallet makers faster and easier. As some of you could recall, we have been working on an Ethereum based alternative since some time ago. We haven’t choose to go that way earlier because Lifechain has some needs that Ethereum doesn’t tackle well, but we have found alternatives to keep our original objectives working with a "combination" of already running blockchains (Ethereum and Hyperledger), and we believe this is a better approach to achieve the results we are looking for. It is too early to bring up "timings", we are organizing and gathering all the information needed to come out with an ETD as soon as possible, we will let everybody know about it when ready.
As always, I appreciate all your support for this more than a year ride.
Source: Telegram Group

It looks like the Lifechain will get life sooner than the times they have mentioned before.

I hope DOC will be rolling within the next 2-3 months... and will reach a new high.
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:04:17 PM

Just saw a copy of documentation of partnership of Docademic (MTC) with United Nation, posted in their official TG group.

Thought to share with Bitcointalk community...

Here it is,

Source: TG - posted by Ivan L.G.
Flex2222

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:39:54 AM

any news about mainnet launch?
akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:31:36 PM

any news about mainnet launch?

The date is still unknown, however the mainnet launch may happen within the next 2-3 months if the testnet is successful otherwise it may take 1-2 months more imo.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:26:36 PM

BLOCKCHAIN LAUNCH

• All data (healthcare and biological of all services and partnerships) will be stored on this public "Lifechain”

This worries me, I remember asking this question on telegram at the time when MTC was at ~0,2 USD price and he replied that they are going to build their own bloc-chain , it will hold all the data of patients. It is not possible, block chain can not exclusively hold those amounts of data + there would be  problems with data protection in Europe.

I am still holding a good chunk of this coin.

Unfortunately Jhon Mcafee had a lot of to do with the token price.

akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:45:43 PM

This worries me, I remember asking this question on telegram at the time when MTC was at ~0,2 USD price and he replied that they are going to build their own bloc-chain , it will hold all the data of patients. It is not possible, block chain can not exclusively hold those amounts of data + there would be  problems with data protection in Europe.
I'm not sure about the technical part exactly how they are building the blockchain, but the last msg from CTO says that they have found an already running and stabilized code instead of keep working on their own code. I'm not surely saying, but I believe they know what they are doing.

DOC will expand to all over the world one by one you already may know that, so for Europe issue, they will do everything according to the law I guess.
If I am not wrong then DOC is already active in Spain... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately Jhon Mcafee had a lot of to do with the token price.
Not sure about Mr. McAfee but I still believe in DOC team.
According to them, they are working for a perfect end product before they start the marketing campaign -- and that's the thing is missing right now imo.
hotforblockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:00:12 PM

I'm not sure about the technical part exactly how they are building the blockchain, but the last msg from CTO says that they have found an already running and stabilized code instead of keep working on their own code. I'm not surely saying, but I believe they know what they are doing.

DOC will expand to all over the world one by one you already may know that, so for Europe issue, they will do everything according to the law I guess.
If I am not wrong then DOC is already active in Spain... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lets hope that their technical solution is good enough. I am from Europe but far from Spain and have not information about them in Europe so far.

According to them, they are working for a perfect end product before they start the marketing campaign -- and that's the thing is missing right now imo.

Compared to most projects out there DOC definitely are one of the top ones in quality and idea wise.

I am wondering about other possible problem they may encounter- as far as I remember they raised like 1,2 million USD. This is not much , most of us know how fast project can burn through their budget if they are developing actively and marketing as well.

IDK , maybe they sold some of their coins when the price was high.

akamit (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:16:19 PM

I am from Europe but far from Spain and have not information about them in Europe so far.
The expansion process takes time and it can go one by one logically. Last time I heard Charles (CEO) saying he is in Canada said in an AMA, don't know the update yet.

Compared to most projects out there DOC definitely are one of the top ones in quality and idea wise.
That's true! I liked what Charles said in his last AMA.
The thing is, he wants the DOC to be completely ready before he starts massive marketing if I have understood correctly. The user's data need to be stored in the correct order as per required by DOC clients.
Think, if he had started marketing and the new users started to roll in than how much data can be lost if the product is not completely ready??

Anyway, let's see what happens...

Just to mention here - I think crypto investors should have patience, saying from what I observed from DOC investors.

I am wondering about other possible problem they may encounter- as far as I remember they raised like 1,2 million USD. This is not much , most of us know how fast project can burn through their budget if they are developing actively and marketing as well.

IDK , maybe they sold some of their coins when the price was high.
Afaik they have other sources of income and also working to increase the sources - it can be achieved efficiently when the product is completely ready imo.
hotforblockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:08:41 AM

Something about the price action.

According to icobench, they rised 1,1 Million USD and the tokens price was 0,0177 USD. If we imagine that they went to exchange right after the ICO, the market cap of coins would be 1,1 mil usd with token price 0,0177.

Now the price is 10,6 Million with the price 0,0153 USD.

Thats roughly 10 times the initial marketcap with price less that in ICO.

I know they had airdrops but this huge difference cant be because of this. Possibly there are some kind of mistake with locked tokens or something?

akamit (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:03:27 PM

A good read about DOC mission, expansion etc.... read https://medium.com/@Dr.Docasoul/mission-notes-14-4d290cc422da

@hotforblockchain
I'm not sure about the prices and marketcap thing so I won't talk about it now, what I know that the total supply has been reduced.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: